Reacquainting.

Lucinda Dalton

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Lucy found herself in the Library, a smile on her face as she wandered around to the muggle book section, a very small section of the library that had a few muggle textbooks, as well as a few novels. Pride and Prejudice was, of course, there, as well as Jane Eyre, and Alice in Wonderland. Her favourites, naturally. Obviously, with Hogwarts being a wizarding academy, the muggle selection of books was quite low, but Lucy was just happy that there were any to begin with.

Leaning against the wall, Lucy scanned the room, a small sigh escaping her lips. Why, it had only been a few years ago that she'd been one of the students here, herself. Sneaking in to the restricted section, searching for the Room of Requirement, frantic studying for exams...a sympathic smile crossed her face. Here I was thinking I'd escaped this place, she thought, sarcastically. And now, here I am again. She was perfectly happy, of course. She liked teaching Muggle Studies already, being a muggle born with a husband keenly interested in the muggle world, it was something she knew quite well. And it was nice to be able to guide students through the OWLs and NEWTs. She wanted to help them out however she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back