Kim - Korean - gold

NICKNAMES: Raz / Wil / Ciel / MinKi

AGE AND BIRTH DATE: 14, 2019

BLOOD TYPE: -

HOUSE AND YEAR: 3rd year, Ravenclaw
WAND: -​

HEY YOU' RE GONNA GET HURT. MOVE YOU' RE GONNA GET HURT

SOMETIMES BEING TOO COURAGEOUS IS A PROBLEM​

BASIC DESCRIPTION: Being really sickly since he was born, Raziel had always been small and skinny for his age. His skin is a ghostly shade of white that it seemed like he hadn't been exposed to the daylight in ages. His shoulder length hair, which is usually tied in a messy ponytail, is blonde in color. Raziel's appearance is rather feminine that it would be easy to mistake him as a girl in first glance. He has deep brown doe like eyes and he has a blank gaze. His lips were perfectly shaped like Cupid's bow.

FACE CLAIM: Ren

WHERE ARE YOU BASING YOUR ACTIONS ON?

EXACTLY WHAT DID YOU LEARNED THAT YOU' VE TURNED OUT LIKE THAT?​

PATRONUS: -

DEMENTOR: On the end of the first semester of his second year at Hogwarts, Raziel had had experienced what probably was the worst day of his life. What the family had thought would be a happy reunion had turned out for the worst. Being really sick throughout the whole year, his father as a gift for him and as a way to make the boy feel better, had decided that the family would spend their vacation in their villa near the woods. The days before the said encounter had been the happiest days of his life (though it wouldn't have been evident on his expressions) so never did they thought that something would happen that would change his life forever. His father had to travel back to the city to fetch his grandparents that day. It was raining pretty hard that day, which is weird as it's summer. His mother had been really worried that his father and grandparents wouldn't be able to make it in time for the Christmas dinner. The young Raziel Kim, concerned about his father's whereabouts, had decided to wait at the porch of his house and look for any sign of his father coming. When he noticed something move on the trees, he had had run towards it without thinking. He was just too worried that he had assumed that that was his father. He had thought wrong though. For as soon as he had neared the said moving person, he saw that it was actually a creature that no man would ever want to cross. The world seemed to stop before him them. The last thing that he could remember before he lost his consciousness was his mother crying for his name and the huge werewolf preparing to attack him.

MIRROR OF ERISED: -

BOGGART: Being a werewolf, Raziel's greatest fear would have to be the full moon. He isn't afraid of turning into the same creature that had attacked him, what he's afraid of is that on that state, there is a huge possibility of him hurting or even killing others without him wanting to..

AMORENTIA: -

STRENGTHS: What you could see and hear was who Raziel was. He talked quietly, but never lied, always direct and honest. If someone asked, he answered. His unwavering gaze was a clear message to go on and trust him.

WEAKNESSES: Raziel's not good with socializing. He's really awkward when he's around other people. He doesn't talk much and his presence is really low thus, it's really easy to not notice him. He zones out a lot and he can be easily distracted. He' really naïve too.

HOBBIES/QUIRKS: Raziel has this weird habit of sitting with his knees close to his chest. He had never been comfortable sitting the same way the others do. The way that he holds things was pretty odd too. He prefers to pick things up using his index finger and thumb as opposed to how other people do it. When not doing anything or when nervous, he twirls his fringe with his index finger. He has the habit of staring into the eyes of people he talks to, often times, making said person feel awkward. He daydreams a lot too and he doesn't do things that do not interest him.

DISLIKES: -

GENERAL PERSONALITY: Most of the time, Raziel has his poker face on. It is really hard for him to express his emotions, and thus, though happy or angry, his facial expression remains the same. He had been really sickly since he was born thus he rarely leaves home. Being unable to do things that kids his age do, he had buried himself with his books. Through books, he was able to experience things that he knew he would probably never have the chance to experience. Not only that, through reading, he was able to meet people who had lived worst lives that he did, and such persons were able to surpass the challenges that they faced. Raziel's not one to believe in happy endings, but just knowing that people could still be happy despite the unfortunate things that had happened in their lives motivates him so.

Though an avid reader, there are still lots of things that young Raziel doesn't know, and most of these things had something to do with socializing. He's not one to start a conversation and he never really tries to keep a conversation going. He would easily lose interest on things, and as such, there would be times when he would just zone out when the topic that is being talked about doesn't interest him. He's also wary of being touched or hugged by people outside his family. He just find it awkward though he wouldn't really mind it if it was someone who he really knows. Raziel's presence is also quite low, he's not that talkative, thus, that coupled with his pale skin and hair; it would be really easy to not notice him. He didn't really mind though as he prefers to be an observer.

Raziel is also a curious individual. Though a man of few words, when something interests him, he could talk a lot. This also happens when he's with someone that he's comfortable with. Raziel also asks a lot of questions. He's brutally honest.</SIZE></FONT></FONT>
"It's not that I'm shy. I'm introverted. Those are two separate things.
I don't talk a lot not because I'm scared to. I just find prolonged social interactions extremely exhausting."
<i>
</i>

<SIZE size="100">
READY INCREDIBLE ACTION! SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME

SHOW WHO YOU ARE SO THE WORLD CAN BE AMAZED​
<FONT font="georgia">

NATIONALITY: -

HOME TOWN: -

CURRENT RESIDENCE: -

FINANCIAL STATUS: -

FAMILY RELATIONS:

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Too young to care