Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Clara managed to find her way into the hospital wing. She had managed to catch her breath, and was breathing properly. She had slowed tears down, but as Clara entered the wing, looking for one of the nurses, it all started up again. Clara just didn't have any control over her emotions. She put herself on a bed, hoping that one of the nurses would see her and know what to do. Clara pulled a pillow close to her, trying to calm down.

He thoroughly enjoyed working at Hogwarts, his work with Lucius were some of the most enjoyable time he spent, the prank war was something else, but it was fun, and he liked that. The man was holding on to a marshmallow shooter and stood at one side of the room with Lucius on the other. He aimed and fired and watched it sail through the air towards Lucius mouth, the same was then returned to him, which he caught with ease and took a step backwards, just as he prepared to fire again, really feeling like his army training gave him an unfair advantage over Lucius, he noticed someone run into the room and just put themselves on the bed. Felix held up his hand to tell Lucius to stop before wandering over to where the girl sat clutching a pillow, "Hey, I'm Felix, this is Lucius, you wanna play?" Felix asked his usual spanish accent lacing his words, he couldn't see anything immediately wrong with the girl, she seemed upset and he thought that perhaps a little bit of a game would help her out, and he help out his marshmallow shooter out for her. If something was wrong she would likely say and they could move on but asking her to play would work too.

Clara looked up at the man who asked if she wanted to play. Her body was still shaking with sobs. The blonde looked between the two men, unsure what he meant, but as he held out a shooter, it clicked in her head. They were shooting stuff at each other. Marshmallows? Clara slowly took the shooter from the man called Felix, but sat there, not lifting it up to join in. She was still feeling overwhelmed from having read the magazine, her head was still filled with the things written about her. Clara couldn't calm herself down, so she just sat, holding the shooter, dropping her head.

The girl took the marshmallow shooter from him, but didn't seem too happy about it, from he was noticing was that she didn't look that happy at all, she was attempting to calm herself down clearly and he was looking for the signs of a panic attack or a flashback, but it didn't seem as serious as the one he'd seen in Logan, she seemed aware enough of her surroundings, but unable to get herself under any form of control. Felix was still smiling, "Hey," he tried to get her attention, "Can you look at me?" he had dealt with many anxiety attacks, flashbacks and such in the army, he was trying to get her attention to focus on them, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the packet of marshmallows he was using to reload his machine and held them out to her, "I know marshmallows aren't exactly part of a balanced breakfast, but I won't tell if you won't," the man told her, trying to get her to focus on him, "They are gelatine free too, and damn tasty," he added, before taking a couple himself and throwing them to catch in his mouth.

Clara looked up at the man when he asked her to look at him, swallowing and taking deep breaths. He seemed to have a friendly face and she watched as he pulled out a packet of marshmallows. She felt stupid for being so overwhelmed by what the magazine said, and hoped the nurse wouldn't ask what was wrong because 'boy troubles' sounded so childish and lame. A small smile grew on her lips when Felix offered her a marshmallow for breakfast. Clara angrily wiped away the tears (though more spilled out after), and gently took a marshmallow, the smile growing on her face again when he threw the mallows in the air and caught them. She nibbled on the one she took. "Thanks." She said softly.

Felix was definitely glad when he watched Clara take a marshmallow that he had been offering to her, thinking that this was perhaps the right way to go about it, while he was looking her over for any apparent signs of injury which needed to be treated with magic rather than marshmallows, but from what he could see she was okay, physically. Holding out the bag to her again so that if she wanted another she could just take it, "What's your name?" Felix asked while munching on another marshmallow, "Wait no, let me guess," he looked her over, "Bella, Samantha, Charles?" he joked hoping that his somewhat terrible attempts would calm her down enough that she might then want to take part in the marshmallow war they were currently having.

Felix's training was something that Lucius could never have, since he managed to only catch a few in his mouth. When a girl came in and collapsed on the bed, Lucius had a mouthful of marshmallow, and realized that he started to choke on it. He rushed to the restroom to get some water and eventually, he got it all out of his throat and airway. Good thing too, because he would have needed a nurse. Oh wait. Felix was one too. As soon as he emerged, Lucius noticed that Felix was talking to a girl, one he came to know as Lucien's girlfriend (he knew a lot about the students). He walked toward the girl and he flashed a toothy smile, "Sorry about the hustle, Charles. I was just choking on a marshmallow. Imagine that!" He looked to Felix and gave him a slight nudge. "Students are hurting, they call for a nurse. If a nurse is in trouble, who do they call?" Lucius was setting up a joke, hoping that Clara would laugh or something.

Clara continued to munch on her marshmallow, finishing it, and enjoying it more than she thought she would. A small smile grew on her face when Felix tried to guess her name. She shook her head at his guesses, wiping her face again. Clara looked up at the other nurse who joined, a tiny laugh coming from her nose when he called her Charles. She shook her head at his question. "What?" She asked quietly.

At the sound of Lucius behind him, he glanced round smiling slightly as the man made the girl laugh a little by calling her Charles, which he definitely doubted was her first name, but it was definitely the name she'd be called, he was thinking that of course Lucius would be the type of person who would choke on a marshmallow. Then at the nudge and question, Felix looked round at Clara and then back at him, "I don't know, Lucius, who do nurses call if a nurse is in trouble?" Felix asked him before looking round at the girl, "Charles and I would love to know, plus as a nurse I need to know who I can call," Felix had the bag of marshmallows in his hand still offering them to the girl, "If this is terrible, just throw a couple at him," he whispered quietly, motioning to the bag of marshmallows he had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back