Rain, Bone, Blood

Henry smiled she was still trying to keep him away and yet there was something else, something she was not telling him. She was trying to keep a secrete that was important away from him and Henry could only wonder if it had to do with the time that was missing from his head. "I'm glad that you will seek me out" Henry said as he moved a bit closer towards her, "Though perhaps you give me too little credit" Henry said as a look of doubt crossed his mind. He was a bit disturbed by the fact that she thought he wouldn't be able to find her, it was almost as if she were daring him to try. "I'm quite good at getting what I want and finding you may just have to be at the top of the list" Henry replied as his smiled returned to his face he was slowly getting closer to Leah and the smile on his face only had more confidence and delight behind it. "A deal's a deal though" Henry said wanting to keep the woman's mind at ease "I won't go back to Bleak Street if you promise we'll see each other again" Henry said as he moved a little closer, the distance between the two was actually quite short now he could actually hold out his hand and touch her body if he wanted to.

It was not of course that he didn't want to, In fact nothing short had crossed his mind quite a few times than his and her bodies blending together on the dirty ground so that they could refresh themselves later with a hot and relaxing shower. Henry however knew his limits and that he would get another chance along with another fantasy for the two of them to share. He had something else on his mind as he stared into her eyes "Now that we are agreed, I think perhaps I should return home so I can change out of these clothes" Henry replied simply enough though he was definitely a few inches closer than he was before. "Before I go though, I think perhaps I should give you another reason to seek me out" Henry replied as without warning he placed a hand around her waist and one on the back of her head so that he could guide her into a very passionate kiss. Henry knew that she could very well slap him for his actions but as he stood there with her in his arms something inside him twitched, it would be worth whatever pain she wanted to dish out too him. This moment with her, with their lips and tongues interlocked in a world that was pretty much out of an adult story though belonging only to them. Henry released her lips though still held on to her "I hope you enjoyed that enough to find me again" Henry replied, knowing that even if she hadn't he had enjoyed it enough for the both of them.

Leah knew without a doubt that he could find her very easily. But the game of seduction was something she could not help but play. Henry was a delicious man, and perhaps a taste of him just once would be okay. He would probably shag her and then be uninterested in her after that. It would help... she would live up to her promise and he his, and she would get a few hours of pleasure in return. The idea of rolling around under the sheets or even on the rain soaked ground greatly appealed to her. Leah stayed in place as he grew closer and closer to her. She was memorized by him... Stop, God D@mm|t Her mind yelled. All she had to do was turn and apparate away. It would be so simple, and then she would seduce him on her terms and not his.

"I'm quite good at getting what I want and finding you may just have to be at the top of the list"

"I'm sure you are." Leah repeated his words back to him. She smirked. "Oh...I promise." Her words sounded completely false, but Henry probably suspected that each word was nothing short of the truth. He spoke of going home, and although Leah expected him to kiss her, it still came as a shock. His lips met hers, and he pulled Leah into the best kiss she had ever experienced. The feeling of a connection between the two proved itself to be true. Leah sunk into the kiss, meeting his tongue with her own. She closed her eyes, and grasped him close to her. It felt like the world had stopped, leaving only Leah and Henry by themselves amongst the forest.

Suddenly Leah came to her senses. This was exactly what he wanted. To seduce her so simply. Leah pulled away as he did and glared at him angrily. She slapped him across the face with as must strength as she could muster and said, "How. Dare. You, Henry Drake." She glared at him again, resisting the urge to slap him once more and turned and apparated away.

Henry couldn't help but smiled, the kiss had been quite good and what was more important was the fact that the woman who had just slapped him had more than just enjoyed it, Henry could tell by the way she kissed him back that she had absolutely loved it. Henry knew that he would see her again and more importantly that he was more than likely going to end up sleeping with her. His shirt had fallen to the ground when she had slapped him and while his face did sting a little it was definitely one of those slaps that aroused as much as it stung. Henry looked at the woods he was in and tried to remember it for the future, he was going to have to make sure that when he did get to sleep with the woman that had found him here he was going to do it right where he had woken up. Henry thought of himself and Sleeping Beauty lying while it was pouring down raining in the mud, wearing not a stitch of clothes on, he could almost feel her finger nails tearing at his back as they bot greatly enjoyed a very interesting moment out in the wild. Henry didn't know why but he knew that was the type of woman she was, someone that would try to destroy him while at the same time giving him the best sex of his life.

As Henry apparated back to his place with a very pleasant thought in his mind he thought about taking a warm shower however he was bemused and a little shock to find that when he returned home he was not alone. Two Asian twins were in his bed awake as though they had been waiting for him, "Well this is an interesting surprise" Henry said with an even broader smile as he tossed his shirt on the ground and began to remove the rest of his clothes. He would wait for Sleeping Beauty of course but it didn't mean he was going to be celibate while he did so, Henry wasn't even sure if he got the girl that he would have the resistance not to do what he always did when he met an attractive girl. Now however he had two very attractive girls who seemed to look quite alive when he returned both wet and shirtless to them. They didn't even ask where he had been as they simply followed him into the bathroom so that they could join him in the shower. He didn't even have to suggest anything to them, they were both very interesting since they seemed to have just appeared out of nowhere wanting the same thing that he wanted at the moment. For the next four hours as they moved from the shower to the bed to the hot tub and back to the bed Henry satisfied all of their desires along with his own however as he did so he was dreaming about another girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back