Quidditch Y25

Celebrate anyway xD
:party:

Jean's thoughts on the game: Avie is amazing; Esme and James need to get a room; one day I am going to spontaneously combust from not yelling. :p

Congrats Slytherin!

Wooooooooo! :frantics:

Yas for Ravenclaw!

Yay. Poor Alana needed that game to end. :teehee:

I know poor Alana.

Champions vs Staff game, anyone?
The game will take place on May 17, 2016 which is towards the end of the semester.

If you are interested in participating with your staff member, please continue reading for eligibility information. Professors and staff can play. If you are interested in playing, please send me a PM with the position you'd like your staff member to play and whether they have any prior experience playing quidditch. Please remember that it isn't necessary to have experience to be part of the team. :)

In order to be considered to play as a professor, you must be up to date with your lessons (posting and grading), and you must be active! If you want to be considered as a staff member, you must be active and role-playing. Admin will have final say on which professors and staff get chosen. You will have until next Friday, May 13, to PM me so we can get the team decided in advance of the game.

This should be fun, right? :)

Only a few more days left to PM me if you're interested in having your staff/professor play. :)

Unfortunately, we didn't get enough responses to create a full professor/staff team so the staff vs students game will not be taking place.

Thank you to all of the professor/staff RPers who did reply with their interest in playing. :)

Great season everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back