Professor Taggart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belladonna Weiss

Wand
Tulipwood with a core of Veela Hair
Professor Weiss hurried through the castle to the Hospital ward. She set Professor Taggart on an empty bed, calling out, "Hello! Anyone here? We need help!"

Victoria heard noise and came out. "Hello. What's wrong?"

(He should probably be woken up today, seeing as tomorrow's the start of the term. :unsure: )

(((Ha ha. Yeah. I think we need our Professor. :p )))

Professor Weiss looked up at the newest addition to the Hospital staff. "I found Professor Taggart in the forest unconscious. I believe he was attacked." She looked back at the professor, concerned about him. "I don't know what to. Healing spells have never been my brightest spot."

Victoria conducted many tests by waving her wand over Professor Taggart. "It's safe to wake him now. Ennervate." She cast the spell. In her other hand were two potions he'd need to drink to heal properly.

Canoc woke up. He hurt somethin' fierce. He looked around him and saw two women looking at him. He groaned. It sounded like a muggle starting a lawnmower.

"Professor Taggart? I'm Nurse Sawbridge. You've been hurt sir. I need you to take these two potions to heal you." Victoria spoke in a clear, firm tone. She held out the two potions to him.

Canoc stubbornly refused to acknowledge the pain in his body and reached for the potions. He downed them both with a horrible grimace. Nasty tasting things. He thrust them at the woman. His body began to heal itself and he sat up, throwing his legs over the side of the bed.

"Sir! I must insist you remain in bed." Victoria put a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Canoc blustered. "I'll be goin' to me own bed, daft girl!" His bellow was weak. His legs started shakin' somethin' fierce and gave out on him. He laid back on the bed.

"Like I said, you have to stay in bed here. You're not well enough to be moved yet. I'll bring you some pajamas and a cuppa in a moment." She busied herself getting things together. She went to a rather large armoire cupboard and tapped her wand to it. When it opened a pair of men's pajamas came out, neatly folded with a warm robe too. She shut the doors and busted over to him. She set up a curtain around his bed so he could dress in private.

"Miss? He'll need to change in private please." She directed the woman who'd brought him in to have a seat by the bed, outside of the curtain.

Canoc took the danged pajamas. He grumbled but soon he was changed into them. Anything to get some peace. He sat back in the surprisingly comfortable bed. In truth he secretly liked being pampered. His late wife used to take care of him. It was nice.
"Alright." He grumped. "I'm decent."

Victoria banished the curtains. "Good. Here is a tray beside you." On the tray was a large plate of biscuits, beside that a carafe of hot chocolate with a mug already filled and steaming. She'd added crossword puzzles and a small WWW transmitter radio.

"I'll be over here sir if you need me." She said in her brisk manner. Seeing that he was taken care of she went and sat down, filing her report.

Canoc glanced around until he saw Professor Weiss standing there. He motioned her over to him weakly. "You've got to tell Alicia. Warn the others. Especially Miss Rambolt. Daft girl lives right on the edge of that blasted forest. She could be next." He slumped back against the pillows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back