Professor Lilandra Waltham[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilandra Waltham

Character Name: Professor Lilandra Waltham
Image(s) you want on the banner (person, background, etc):
Picture

Name of the person you are using: Nicole Kidman
Text you want on the banner: "You're doomed to make the same mistakes if you don't learn from history"
Font(s) you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com): Chopin Script
Colors you want on your banner: Parchment hues (tan, beige, etc)
Do you want a House Crest? If yes, which house:
Size:
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): If it can be made to be......erm....educational in appearance (hence the parchment)....that would be great. :)

Let me know what you think of this.

2vvrvwz.jpg

As always anything can be altered or changed.

That looks awesome!!! Would it be too much of a pain in the you know what if I asked if you could add a couple faded images to the background? If it's too late, then that's perfectly fine and I will happily use what you posted. If it's not too late, then here are the two images:

Picture 1
Picture 2

and I also liked Nancy Thomas's background....I know that's being greedy :"> , sorry. You can use all or none of them.....that's entirely up to you. Sorry again, and if it's too much trouble then don't worry about it. :)

No not a problem, just wish you would have asked in the first place.

Let me know what you think. I hope it's not too busy.

zn98p4.jpg

As always anything can be changed or altered.

Oooooooooooh!!! I love it!! I'm really sorry I didn't say anything sooner......I was kinda half asleep when I posted and it didn't even dawn on me. Sorry again! What's the price? :D

Professor Lilandra Waltham said:
Oooooooooooh!!! I love it!! I'm really sorry I didn't say anything sooner......I was kinda half asleep when I posted and it didn't even dawn on me. Sorry again! What's the price? :D
Not a problem, it all worked out. I'm glad you like it.

Your total: 25 galleons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back