"I could be mean, I could be angry...
tumblr_m1u07xxmQ61rshgi4o1_500.gif

you know I could be just like you..."

</FONT></SIZE>
I could be fake, I could be stupid
What if walked without you, what if I ran without you
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="times new roman">
[name] Prodan Vassil Zhefarovich
[etymology] The name Prodan means pledged to the monastery. It gives off the impression of a loyal and obedient man. The first name fits Prodan rather well, and he is a loyal and obedient man. The middle name Vassil means kingly. It gives off the impression of a charming and smart man. The two names put together fit him completely, since he is charming and smart, though he is not kingly at all. The surname Zhefarovich comes from from Bulgaria and it means powerful, dexterous, virulent enforcer which is true in the darker nature of the entire family, very few have been unaffected by this. Prodan is one of the very few that have been unaffected by the darker nature, until now.
[origin] The surname Zhefarovich originates from Romania and Bulgaria. However the heritage of Romanian has long since washed away. The Zhefarovich family are large, containing three branches, with one typically being the main branch, which is the darkest, another being the more likely to be in businesses, and the last branch being the quietest and also the more pleasant if one could consider them pleasant at all. Most of the Zhefarovich family are pure-blooded, and have laws and strict rules which they are known for, and many are either Death Eaters or associated with them. They are known for their tightness and also on how they hate muggles and anything to do with them. While allying with some other families, the Zhefarovich do control others. They are very isolated, and while some people consider them to be legendary, they are also very hostile and malevolent, and will not stop a fight until they die from it. More often than not, they keep to themselves in Bulgaria while some spread around, their main base is in a Manor where no one can access unless they know where it is, and have many other secret places. The Zhefarovich had this tradition to give into the inner dark nature, and many other traditions that if broken, one would die. Prodan's first and middle name are a first to be used together in the family's history.
[nicknames] Prodan does not go by many nicknames. However he does have a record of many names that others have called him. For example, Kalif seems to call him 'princess', and his ex-wife called him 'hurricane'.
[alliance] Actually, Prodan now allies himself on the side of darkness and evil, finding it more appealing.
[birthdate] Prodan was born in the Zhefarovich Manor from Asparuh and Liyla, around noon on May 25th, 1984.
[age] 54
[gender] Prodan is a male.
[sexual orientation] Heterosexual which means that Prodan is attracted only to the opposite sex, which is females. When it comes down to choosing whether Prodan is attracted to aesthetics or personality, it is both, though more looks than personality.
[dialects] Prodan can speak two languages, and they are Bulgarian and English. Bulgarian was his first language, however he is found speaking English more often than not. He will speak Bulgarian when he is mad or upset.
[hometown] Prodan was born in the Zhefarovich Manor. It was where he remained for the majority of his life, being raised by his father. He has a lot of memories of his life there, and occasionally visits there from time to time.
[residency] Prodan now lives in Chalcis, Greece, in a rather nice house. He lives alone for the most part, but now has Astrid living with him.
[heritage] Because of Prodan's parents being full-blooded Bulgarian, it makes him completely Bulgarian.
[blood status] Prodan is a pure-blood
[blood type] AB positive is Prodan's blood type. It is rumored that in his family, those with AB Positive align with the side of good, whereas AB Negative align with the side of evil. This has been proven both wrong and correct. There is a belief in Japan that a blood type would give someone good traits and bad. The good traits from this belief are cool, controlled and rational, and the bad traits are critical, indecisive and unforgiving. This is true to his character.
[wand] The wand that Prodan has to his name is Birch 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone. The wood that makes the wand is normally a weak wand, however it is associated with light, perhaps one of the lightest woods known and would produce a strong Patronus. The core however gives the wand the power that the wood is lacking, and dragonstone is a powerful ingredient for duelling and attacking, not for the faint hearted; it is capable of performing the most power spells out there. The wand itself is rigid, and it is not very yielding even when it was won over.
[occupation] Prodan has retired from the working field.
[health status] Prodan doesn't suffer from any sort of mental disorders, but due to the stress of his past, he tends to bounce from living in the past and mumbling in a corner, to where he becomes violent and lashes out. His family placed him on a potion to help with his moods. He was relatively normal, until Asparuh disappeared. Then he was off of the potion, and his moods stopped...when he gave in to his darker side.
[allergies] He does not have any allergies.
[pet] Prodan does not own a pet.
[title] Clandestian of the Zhefarovich Family
You thought you were standing beside me
What if I stand without you, I could not go on
[five words] Arrogant, cocky, cruel, cold, dark
[personality] Prodan's personality completely changed once he gave in to his darker persona. While he is still protective over people, he had become significantly less caring and all about self satisfaction. Prodan cares more about himself than anything else, and has become rather arrogant of his abilities, often ashamed of what he had done in the past several years. He does not take kindly to jokes and pranks that would remind him of school, and find that most things are a waste of time. Prodan still has a lot of energy, and he is the one to go to for secret keeping. He does not pay much attention to his children anymore because of his ex-wife, but he does his best to satisfy himself, and give to the kids what he thinks they deserve overall.
[beliefs] There is no trying, just doing and succeeding.
[boggart] Seeing himself as an Auror, joking around and betraying his family.
[fears] Prodan has normal fears. He has a fear of dying and death in general, but he believes that it is a part of life, and he is accepting of it. He has a fear of his father however. He is afraid that his father will kill him and his family because of not being a good son, like he wanted to be but just could not. He also has a fear of going back to who he used to be.
[likes] Prodan loves to go swimming on the beach, go running, and working out. He enjoys to spend time with his family together, and he enjoys going out on picnics and playing sports. He also enjoys going out to parties, dancing and often finding young women to seduce. He also likes hitting on young women too.
[dislikes] He dislikes all pranks, because he wants to not have to see that stuff again since it truly brings out the worst in people. He also dislikes how someone can act like they had a stick stuck up their anus. He also dislikes it when someone tells him to do something that he did not want to do. Prodan hates it when people are ignorant of the fact that the Scitorari do not pose a threat, and does not like it when people trash his house.
[goals] To satisfy himself overall.
[good habits] To check on his appearance before leaving the house.
[bad habits] He doesn't have any habits that would be considered bad, unless he asked how their night of 'pleasure' was, which might just be annoying.
[strengths] Prodan's strength comes from his heart, which is quite large because of how much he can care for someone, and what he will do for someone when he wants to. Even though he has tried to hide it now, and rarely uses it anymore. He cannot hide a single thing that he feels, which can be a weakness if one thinks about it, but he uses it as a strength, especially his anger. He possesses the ability to be understanding, however he uses this to his advantage. Prodan also has a strength to produce the Dark Arts, and he utilizes it whenever he possibly can. Prodan is very talented at producing strong charms and defensive shields and charms. He can play Quidditch fairly well, but he doesn't have any interest in it. Prodan also has a strength in his knowledge for muggle things, which aren't looked positive on by the family, and he is ashamed of now.
[weaknesses] Prodan has many weaknesses, and one would be having too big of a heart which could be used against him rather easily (though not so much anymore). Prodan has a weakness to his family and his children, which he would do anything for, and that would include kill if he really had to. Prodan has a weakness to the Dark Arts, and if he used it continually, he will fall to the darkness and become the dark person that his family believes he will be (which has come true). Prodan also has a large weakness to potions, and he tends to experiment too much with them, such as mixing ingredients that should never be mixed. Then he would actually blow up something that he never meant to. He cannot understand anything with Arithmancy or Ancient Runes.
[loyalties] His loyalties rest within the Zhefarovich Family.
[magical talents] Prodan is talented at the Dark Arts. His knowledge for Muggle Studies were enhanced, and he was talented in charms. He can perform most charms, and can produce the Patronus charm. He can perform nonverbal magic and he can also perform wandless magic.
[other talents] Prodan is very talented at teaching, which he worked as a professor for a while before he retired early. He is talented at swimming and working out. He can also draw but it is rare. He can cut hair and play the organ quite well. He is good at learning languages, but he doesn't mess with it often because the two languages that he needs he has already learned.
[patronus form] His patronus form is a Tasmanian Devil.
[annoyances] There aren't many things that gets on his nerves, but liars tend to do that.
You were only in my way
What if I lived without you, what if I loved without you
[chinese year] Being born in 1984, it makes Prodan a Rat. People born in the Year of the Rat are noted for their charm and attraction for the opposite sex. They work hard to achieve their goals, acquire possessions, and are likely to be perfectionists. They are basically thrifty with money. Rat people are easily angered and love to gossip. Their ambitions are big, and they are usually very successful. They are most compatible with people born in the years of the Dragon, Monkey, and Ox.
[zodiac sign] Prodan is a Gemini, the Twins. Being a Gemini makes him adaptable, versatile, communicative, witty, intellectual, eloquent, youthful and lively. While on the downside, the Twins are nervous, tense, superficial, inconsistent, cunning and inquisitive. They tend to like talking, novelty and the unusual, variety in life, multiple projects all going at once and reading. They also tend to dislike feeling tied down, learning, being in a rut, mental inaction and being alone. They tend to favor the color green. The starstone for the Twins is the Moss Agate.
[mutable sign] A Gemini is a mutable sign, and a person that is associated with this sign is associated with adaptability, service-providing and expansion. This is true to Prodan's character.
[personal sign] Also being a Gemini makes someone principally aware of and concerned with individual concerns. This is true to Prodan's character because he is concerned with individual concerns.
[planet] The planet that rules the Twins is Mercury. Under the influence of the planet, one would have a computer like memory that allows you to be able to assimilate a large amount of information and then present it to the masses in a more understandable manner. They are very good at expressing this type of thing but when it comes to something close to their heart, such as love or compassion, they find it hard to let the other person know and can thus appear to be aloof and cold They also can be argumentative, critical, nervous and tense and if they do not make a special effort to overcome these they will lose many friends and loved ones throughout their lifetime without a clue as to why. Though the good qualities are industrious, methodical, humane and loving while they can also be critical, petty, self-centered and picky.
[element] Prodan's element is Air. Airy people are usually natural communicators. On a positive note they are great and conceptual tasks and often tend to 'have their head in the clouds'. On the down side though, they may be so busy living in their head that they lose touch with reality. The lack of air in a birth chart can indicate difficulty in the expression of that person. Communication of ideas and the ability to conceptualise may prove difficult. Some of the positive influences that the element of air gives out are intellectual and thirst for knowledge, social, idealistic, rational and theoretical. While on the bad side, it seems to be unemotional, objective, impersonal, opinionated and distant.
[birthstone] Prodan's birthstone is the Emerald. The emerald was once linked to health and the curing of ailments, as well as being associated with the ability to see in to the future, giving them an almost spell-binding, magical reputation.
You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you
What if I died without you, you left my side tonight
[martial status] Prodan is engaged, to his former private student named Astrid Castellanos.
[when] They have been dating since December 19th, 2036, and were engaged on their second year anniversary.
ProdanZhefarovichandDorotheeDevearux.png
[prodan zhefarovich and dorothee devearux] Prodan and Dorothee had a long, complicated relationship. Not long after he had graduated, he had met her in France, and he fell in love, proposed to her just a few months before she gave birth to their only son. Afterward Asparuh discovered her blood status, and banished her, but not before she took Aleyha to raise as her own and pass her off as Prodan's. After Prodan was released from the Manor, he was blinded by love and Dorothee's lies, he married her and they were happy for a while. After Dorothee vanished and divorced Prodan, she was killed by Asparuh. Prodan found out, and he was devastated. However his sorrows were washed away by alcohol, which as fate hands it to him, to meet with his true love.
"I can't believe how you strung me along."
ProdanZhefarovichandCecilyRambolt.png
[prodan zhefarovich and cecily rambolt] The two met while Prodan was having drinks with, became friends with. However the two hit it off in March of 2023 to have a relationship. Prodan could be himself around Cecily, having more fun after his bitter divorce from Dorothee. After a bit, the two continue to date, and then they fell in love. Not long after Prodan fell in love did he propose in October of 2023. They were married the following month, in November of 2023 while she was pregnant with their first child, a daughter. After she was born, the two were happy together, that is until Cecily fell from a cliff, and lost her memories. Prodan was too determined to let her go, and they began all over again, until Cecily regained her memories. Afterward, the two were reunited, and now living with their two children, and could not be happier, that is until recently when everything suddenly changed, and he divorced her in 2031.
"What in the hell did I ever see in you."
Prodan-Zhefarovich-and-Ostensia-Romanes.gif
[prodan zhefarovich and ostensia romanes] Prodan originally met Ostensia Romanes in his class while he was teaching muggle studies. However after she graduated and he retired, he met her while he was living in Greece, and she was on an assignment from Collineus Cardosi. Since he could not have Astrid, Prodan went to the next hottest blonde. He seduced her and practically made her forget all about her ex-boyfriend. They started dating in May of 2033, and he has her over at his house so much, she is practically living there. However, he broke it off in front of her ex.
"Oh, you are hot, so manipulative. I think I will have lots of fun with you."
tumblr_n66s7aIeg01tndamvo1_500.png
[prodan zhefarovich and astrid castellanos] Prodan met Astrid when she was a young girl, and was automatically attracted to her. He started to homeschool her, and before long, she graduated and became his girlfriend. Two happy years later, they were engaged. Somehow, she brings out the good within him.
"I finally got you, my prize, my love."
[innocence] Prodan's innocence was stolen from him in February of 2009, by Dorothee. This was when Austin was made.
[turn ons] Anger, force, flower scents, short shorts, green eyes
[turn offs] A tease, messy, dirty, childishness
[aphrodisiacs] Strawberries and honeysuckles
[the perfect female] Someone that would be able to fulfill his every need, someone that is younger and would have a hot body, and a personality that he could mold into one that he would be satisfied with.
[the perfect date] Going to the movies, and then spending hours in the hot tub.
You thought you were there to guide me
And I, I just don't feel right, but I, I can't let you out of sight
[playby] Jared Tristan Padalecki
[natural hair] Prodan's hair is the color of chocolate brown, and it is somewhat normal as well as wavy. He keeps it between his ears and shoulders, which is longer than most would keep. He keeps it neat. He has the exact same hair as his paternal grandfather, which is Asparuh's father. Prodan never dyes it, and he never puts in any hair products to help style it.
[eyes] Prodan's natural eye color is a liquid silver that seem to darken to onyx when he is in a bad mood as well as in the light. One would see his emotions easily, such as coldness and mischief because that is mostly what one can see his eyes. His glares can be frightening because he looks truly mad and insane with power. As part of the Zhefarovich trait, his eyes darken to onyx when he is mad. The meaning of the color of his eyes are riches, changeability, mysticism, and wisdom.
[height] With his genes, he gets then from his father's side of the family. They have many tall women and even taller men, and Prodan is no exception. He stands at a height of six feet six inches.
[weight] With his muscles and large bone structure, Prodan weighs a good two hundred and twenty pounds.
[complexion] His skin is rather normal, with freckles placed over his body though not that much. His skin tone is a tanned beige, which is much darker compared to his other family members due to him being outside in the sun a lot.
[scars] He doesn't have any scars that stand out.
[birthmark] A crescent moon on the left side of the neck.
[smile] His smile is warm and gentle. There is nothing negative about his smile, though he can use it to show that he is up to something.
[body build] His body build is rather large with muscles, though compared to his family, he is rather small.
[body modifications] Prodan has his tongue pierced. He has is the Zhefarovich symbol that covers his entire back.
[dominant hand] Prodan's dominant hand is his right hand. He uses his right hand for everything, including holding his wand.
[style] The style that Prodan carries is the laid back muggle style, which is what his style for everything is. He hates to wear wizarding clothing with a passion.
You're wrong if you think that I'll be
Without you I'm no one, I'm nothing at all
[school] Prodan attended Durmstrang for all of his years of schooling.
[special titles and awards] He did not earn any special titles or awards.
[extracurricular activities] He participated in the Academics club.
[favorite subject] Charms
[best subject] Dark Arts
[loathed subject] Transfiguration
[worst subject] Potions
[favorite professor] The Dark Arts Professor
[loathed professor] The Astronomy Professor
[grade average] Exceeding Expectations
[owl grades]
Potions: Poor; Exam: Dreadful
Charms: Exceeding Expectations; Exam: Exceeding Expectations
History of Magic: Exceeding Expectations; Exam: Outstanding
Dark Arts: Outstanding; Exam: Outstanding
Transfiguration: Exceeding Expectations; Exam: Exceeding Expectations
Astronomy: Dreadful; Exam: Troll
Herbology: Acceptable; Exam: Acceptable
Muggle Studies: Outstanding; Exam: Outstanding
Arithmancy: Exceeding Expectations; Exam: Exceeding Expectations
Divination: Acceptable; Exam: Acceptable

[newt grades]
Charms: Outstanding; Exam: Outstanding
History of Magic: Exceeding Expectations; Exam: Exceeding Expectations
Dark Arts: Outstanding; Exam: Outstanding
Transfiguration: Exceeding Expectations; Exam: Exceeding Expectations
Muggle Studies: Outstanding; Exam: Outstanding
Arithmancy: Acceptable; Exam: Acceptable

[graduated] June of 2002​
<i>
</i>

"Just like you, just like you...
tumblr_m1ykst62i41r9yqvjo1_500.gif

you thought you were there to guide me..."

</SIZE></FONT>
You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you
What if I lie without you, what if I rise without you
<FONT font="times new roman"><SIZE size="50">

Hayden_Christensen_8.png

[son] Austin Yves Zhefarovich
[born] November 19th, 2009
[blood status] Mixed-blood
[heritage] 1/2 French, 1/2 Bulgarian
[occupation] Beater for the Quibberon Quafflepunchers
[education] Hogwarts New Zealand; Ravenclaw Alumni, Prefect
[playby] Hayden Christensen
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

Kristen_Stewart_Brunette_030.jpg

[daughter] Elisaveta Rose Zhefarovich
[born] May 22nd, 2024
[heritage] 1/2 British, 1/2 Bulgarian
[playby] Kristen Stewart

garrett064.png

[son] Gavrill Loki Zhefarovich
[born] April 11th, 2027
[playby] Garret Hedlund

Asparuh3.png

[father] Asparuh Gavril Zhefarovich III
[born] October 31st, 1949
[blood status] Pure-blood
[ability] Legilimency
[title] Patriarch of the Zhefarovich Family
[heritage] Bulgarian
[seeing] Danielle Axelle Lefevre-Zhefarovich
[occupation] Retired; Death Eater
[education] Durmstrang Alumni, Prefect and Head Boy
[playby] Julian Sands
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

emilia_clarke_in_game_of_thrones_season_1_33.png

[step-mother] Danielle Axelle Lefevre-Zhefarovich
[born] December 2nd, 1951
[ability] Occlumency
[title] Head of the Lefevre Family; Ranee of the Zhefarovich Family
[heritage] French
[seeing] Asparuh Gavril Zhefarovich III
[occupation] Unemployed; Death Eater
[education] Durmstrang Alumni, Prefect and Head Girl
[playby] Emilia Clarke
[roleplayer] Jessye

Kalif5.png

[older half-brother] Kalif Ivaylo Styx
[born] October 31st, 1972
[ability] Legilimency, Occlumency
[title] Head of the Zhefarovich Family
[seeing] Nicolette Arin Hensel-Styx
[occupation] Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor at Hogwarts New Zealand, Slytherin Head of House; Former Death Eater
[education] Hogwarts Scotland; Slytherin Alumni, Prefect and Head Boy
[playby] Rhys Ifans
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

Diane_Kruger_045.jpg

[older half-sister-in-law] Nicolette Arin Hensel-Styx
[born] February 2nd, 1973
[ability] Animagus; White cat
[heritage] Russian
[seeing] Kalif Ivaylo Styx
[occupation] Unemployed; Former Death Eater
[education] Hogwarts Scotland; Slytherin Alumni, Prefect
[playby] Diane Kruger
[roleplayer] Jessye

alexander_skarsgard_in_true_blood_season_04_307.png

[younger half-brother] Axel Lastor Zhefarovich
[born] November 25th, 1993
[title] Viscount of the Zhefarovich Family
[heritage] Bulgarian
[occupation] Potions Professor at Hogwarts New Zealand
[education] Hogwarts Scotland; Slytherin Alumni, Prefect
[playby] Alexander Skarsgard
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

alexander_skarsgard_077.jpg

[younger half-brother] Benjamen Tenebrion Zhefarovich
[title] Nefarious Savant of the Zhefarovich Family
[heritage] Bulgarian
[occupation] Potions Dealer; Scitorari
[education] Hogwarts Scotland; Ravenclaw Alumni, Prefect and Head Boy
[playby] Alexander Skarsgard
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

Chavdar6.png

[younger half-brother] Chavdar Lenov Zhefarovich
[heritage] Bulgarian
[occupation] Potions Shop Owner
[education] Durmstrang Alumni
[playby] Cam Gigandet
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

angela_lindvall_029.jpg

[younger half-sister] Nataliia Mirela Dragonov-Snow
[born] March 14th, 2000
[title] Margrave of the Zhefarovich Family
[heritage] Bulgarian
[occupation] Unemployed
[education] Beauxbatons Alumni
[playby] Angela Lindvall
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

nl04.png

[older half-brother-in-law] Alphonse Severin Snow
[born] December 18th, 1987
[died] December 18th, 2028
[heritage] French
[seeing] Nataliia Mirela Dragonov-Snow
[occupation] Unemployed
[education] Hogwarts Scotland; Slytherin Alumni
[playby] Nick Lachey
[roleplayer] Jessye

jaredleto.png

[younger half-brother] Ozias Lucius Zhefarovich
[born] September 9th, 2009
[heritage] Bulgarian
[seeing] Amycus Kanoa Thoreau
[occupation] Professional Beater for Transylvania
[education] Durmstrang Alumni, Prefect
[playby] Jared Leto
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

133-1.png

[younger half-brother] Azerail Lucas Zhefarovich
[born] September 9th, 2009
[heritage] Bulgarian
[seeing] Taralynn Sage Vyhnal
[occupation] Saint Mungo's Healer
[education] Hogwarts New Zealand; Slytherin Alumni, Prefect and Head Boy
[playby] Jared Leto
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

emma_roberts_033.jpg

[younger half-sister] Raven Riona Mirayinov
[born] July 13th, 2010
[heritage] Bulgarian
[occupation] Owner of Eeylops Owl Emporium
[education] Durmstrang Alumni
[playby] Emma Roberts
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

joseph_morgan_in_vd_s_02_41.png

[younger half-brother] Ivaylo Salazare Zhefarovich-Dolohov
[born] August 2nd, 2024
[playby] Joseph Morgan
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

Allan_Hyde_in_True_Blood_Season_2_281329.png

[younger half-brother] Asparuh Gavril Zhefarovich IV
[born] October 31st, 2024
[heritage] Bulgarian
[playby] Allan Hyde
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

devon_sawa_003_0.jpg

[younger half-brother] Virgil Antoninus Zhefarovich
[born] July 1st, 2026
[playby] Devon Sawa
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

devon_sawa_008.jpg

[younger half-brother] Astaroth Dante Zhefarovich
[born] July 1st, 2026
[playby] Devon Sawa
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

13_1.png

[younger half-sister] Bellatrix Inanna Zhefarovich
[born] May 7th, 2027
[playby] Daria Zhemkova
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

Claire_Holt_in_VD_S_03_361.png

[younger half-sister] Seira Raisa Zhefarovich
[born] May 7th, 2027
[playby] Claire Holt
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn
I could be cold, I could be ruthless
And what if I dream without you
[history]
Prodan was born the younger twin of Iulia. His parents were Asparuh Zhefarovich and Tsvetanka Zhefarovich. Prodan proved to be a more pleasant son than Asparuh's firstborn and this displeased the father and caused Prodan not to have much attention from him. But when Asparuh discovered that his wife was not pure, thus the twins were not, it caused Prodan's childhood to be miserable. He suffered from abuse as well as Iulia and he developed the anti-social personality disorder. His only friend was Iulia. Kalif did not pay much attention to him and his twin sister either. By the time Prodan was ready to begin his first year in Durmstrang, Kalif was graduating from his own school to join the ranks of the death eaters. Prodan wanted to be like Kalif, but in a way, his disorder caused him to rebel. And his first place to rebel started taking place was in school. Prodan started his first year in Durmstrang with Iulia. At first, they could not be separated due to their childhoods being like hell. Prodan decided to rebel, and get attention from the professors that he never received growing up. This caused Iulia to grow from him, and start making friends of her own. The headmaster decided to make Prodan go to Azkaban for a few months, to straighten him out. It was a success. Prodan straightened out, and he stared taking muggle medication for his disorder. That helped him in his school years. However, due to his curiosity in potions and seeing what happened when you put the ingredients in backward...he failed the owl for the exam, while almost blowing up the school as well. Prodan didn't care much, but he started to have fun like the rest of the students. Though on the holidays he was forced to remember that his family was dark, and he needed to be, which he didn't want to be. It was not long before he graduated from Durmstrang with his sister. After graduating, Prodan met Dorothee, a half-blood. After being around her for so long, Prodan fell into a deep love for her. He soon proposed and he got her pregnant with his first son, Austin. However, Asparuh saw that she was just a half-blood, and he took Prodan from Dorothee and threatened to kill her if she dared to come around him and the family. Dorothee communicated with one other person, Anya at the time. Anya gave Aleyha to Dorothee, and managed to convince Prodan somehow that Aleyha was his child as well, once Anya was dead. Dorothee took them away to raise them as her own. Prodan meanwhile was stuck in the manor. He decided to amuse himself with reading history and such. Though, Alessine soon came into the picture and Prodan started to teach her like she was home-schooled. Alessine had interest in the dark arts, and this rather frightened Prodan a bit. After a few months of obsession, Alessine managed to take a step out of like, and she was killed by a curse backfire.

Prodan was devastated. After she died, Asparuh released Prodan to return to Dorothee, in hope that he would understand what sort of female she was. However, it just caused Prodan to be blind by love and marry her. After he married her, Prodan started to get around his family a bit more, and even helping Chavdar back to his home, and meeting Rosaline for the first time. However, something horrid happened. Dorothee vanished and divorced Prodan. Prodan was devastated and didn't know that Asparuh had killed her as well. But when he found that out, Arnost took him with Asparuh to drown his sorrows away in drinks. This was where Arnost purposely tripped Prodan and set him up with the blonde beauty, Cecily. Immediately, the two talked and were drunk together, and Dorothee was long forgotten. After that night, and Prodan's huge hangover, they soon met without drinks, talked for a bit and went on their own ways. Prodan started to feel like he liked her at the time. Then, fate hit him in the head with a pole, literally, when he saw Cecily and ran into a pole. Prodan and Cecily then went on their first date, to the movies, and had their first kiss...and a few more afterward. They continued to date even more after that, and met up with Kalif and Nicolette, and witnessed some rather humorous events. Though one memorial night was when the four were gathered in a cottage in the woods, where Prodan and Cecily first had intercourse, and were caught by Kalif. Cecily witnessed Prodan have one of his episodes where he did not have his medication. Though not too long after that, they declared their love for each other, and he proposed. She accepted and they told their pasts to each other, and just made each other love the other more. Prodan started working at the school as the muggle studies professor, and they told Aleyha and Theodore the news, only to have it blown up in their face. They were soon wed, but not after he managed to have Cecily pregnant. They had a marvelous honeymoon together. He brought Cecily home to meet Aleyha and Austin, only to have Aleyha shove Cecily down the stairs and almost kill her and the baby. Luckily they pulled through. Prodan witnessed Cecily and Nicolette get into it, and had to comfort Cecily. While they were in Prodan's office, Cecily's water broke on his lap, and they had to rush to the hospital, and they were blessed with a daughter, Elisaveta Rose Zhefarovich. The two couples only had even more fun together after the children were born. However, Prodan's happy life crashed when Cecily went missing and was presumed dead after a fall off of the cliffs. He worked as a single father raising his daughter alone, but months later, she turned up, without memories. This only made things more difficult, but Prodan was determined to get her to love him again, and succeeded in the long run. Cecily soon had her memories back, and Prodan could not be happier. As of right now, Prodan is actually looking forward to having another baby. He had another son, and some years passed.

Prodan finally snapped. No longer able to fight the dark side of him, Prodan embraced it, divorced Cecily and had joint custody over the kids. He went around, claiming the younger women as his own for a little while before his interests went to a teenager named Astrid. She was just amazing to him. He liked her and wanted to corrupt her. However she was not of age. Then his attention temporarily moved to Ostensia, a girl recently graduated and out of her long term relationship. He seduced her, and then manipulated her enough to where she was dressing sexier, and began to see each other on a regular basis. She practically lives with him in Greece now.
<i></i>

"I could be weak, I could be senseless ...
tumblr_m1xpd71pWv1r4hutio1_500.gif

on my own, cause I can't take livin' with you..."

I'm alone, so I won't turn out like you want me to
I, I just don't feel right, don't feel right

[2021]
Devearux Household
Back to the House
[2022]
more browsing than shopping
Desperate measures
Warm day...
[2023]
Blue Moon
Let's Go to the Movies
Oh Nooo
Cottage in the Woods
Joseph and Nataliia's Wedding
Girls Night Out
I've seen your face before my friend
Unpacking and News
Hazing the new guy
As You Wish
Into the Great Wide Open
[2024]
Meeting the Step-Mother
Nightmare for Christmas
If I Never Knew You
I Swear It's Not What You Think
A Little Girl, A Little You, A Little Me
This pie looked better on the plate
Once Lost Now Found
[2025]
Ring that bell
What once was now...is?
Oopsy?
Blood of My Blood, We Are One
Hoedown
The Brotherhood Auction
[2026]
You rose, just to fall again.
[2027]
Graduation 2027: Guests
Better Left Alone
A Callous Halloween
A Drunken Good Time
[2028]
none in this year
[2029]
Mingling with Staff
[2030]
Graduation 2030: Spectators/Guests</FONT></SIZE>
You thought you were standing beside me
But I, I can't let you out of sight

<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="times new roman">Code: Made by me, Kaitlyn.
Lyrics: Maroon - Just Like You by Three Days Grace; White - Without You by Three Days Grace
Influenced by: Zoey and Jessye​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back