Bi (Norton)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Dogwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
-placeholder-​

OOCOut of Character:
I set this in the wrong forum first by accident :tut:

April 2046 said:
Dear April

Happy birthday! Fourteen already. You're growing up so fast, I bet you'll tower over me by the time the holidays come. I can't believe you're getting so old. Time really flies. Did you have a party with your school friends?

Matt told me all about your game against Gryffindor, I wish I could have been there to see it. It sounded like it was a really tough game, I'm so proud of you. Even if you didn't win, I bet you worked hard and had fun, and that's what matters.

I can't wait for you and October to be home for the holidays, I've been missing you all so much. I've been thinking we should all take a trip together some time soon. Maybe not in these holidays, but some holidays soon. I'd love to show you around France, and I'm sure October would agree.

Life at home is the same as ever. I've gotten a promotion at work, but otherwise everything is the same as ever. I bought some new curtains for your room but I haven't hung them up yet. I think you'll really like them, they're a fun bright yellow! We could do some redecorating in the holidays maybe, and if you want to have some friends visit you could show them around.

How is school? You mentioned a falling out with your friend last holidays, I hope things are better now. I'm sure you're doing wonderfully in all your classes. Maybe you could study with October sometimes and help each other out.

That's about all I have to say in this letter. Lots of love to you, and October, and your dad. I can't wait to see you all in the holidays! (Maybe big news!)

Love,
Kyle

April 2046 said:
Hi Kyle!!!

Thank you! I had a great birthday! I was very happy with your letter, though I didn't really have a party. I just had a fun day! You really shouldn't be proud of that match, though. I lost really badly. I can't wait to come home either! I'll give you and dad both a lot of hugs. A trip would be fun! Though I don't think my French is anywhere near good enough for a trip to France. I can only say hello and goodbye, pretty much. But it does sounds very exciting!!!

Congrats to your promotion! I really wanna see those curtains. Redecorating sounds like fun! I'll ask my friends if they wanna come over. I made things up with Kauri, things are a lot better! His boyfriend turned out to be a really mean boy so I kind of plan to kick him sometime (don't tell dad). I don't think October would want to study with me though.
You can't just end with maybe big news!!! What is it?? Is it a puppy?
I'll see you (and the puppy???) soon!! Lots of love!

April

Users who are viewing this thread

Back