Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
It wasn't like Isabella to want to be away from Hogwarts, she loved school, she thrived in it, at least socially and with extra curriculars, this was her kingdom, but now that she had returned to school for her fourth year she had to admit she was wishing she was still back in Italy. All summer long she had shut herself off from everyone, spending the first half of her summer adjusting to life at home without her mother and only her memory left, and the rest of her summer was spent with Thomas, a great distraction and mood uplifter after mourning for her mother. She had spent so long in her little fantasy bubble that now she had to get used to being at Hogwarts all over again.

She didn't have a class today so the Slytherin she got dressed in a peach colored shirt and floral skirt and headed out of her dorm in pursuit of something to do instead of stay in her dorm room and wish she was back in Italy. As she was climbing the staircases slowly, she glanced around the fourth floor and noticed the entrance to the trophy room. Immediately Isabella gasped to herself and began walking faster, her sea green heels clicking against the marble floor as she walked up to the trophy room and entered it.

There in the center was the most recent House cup with the letters 'Slytherin' engraved on it and upon seeing it Isabella couldn't help but smile proudly. The word 'Slytherin' looked perfect on the trophy, and Isabella felt that the walls of the entire trophy room deserved to be lined up with trophies with her House. All the other words like 'Gryffindor', 'Hufflepuff' and 'Ravenclaw' just looked wrong on all the previous trophies. Isabella walked up to the House Cup and admired it, not even being vain enough to check her reflection in it.

Trevor wondered around Hogwarts trying to figure out where everything was. Although the general setup was quite similar to Hogwarts Scotland and a lot of places here where similar to where they were in HS, alot of things were also quite different. The sixth year walked into what he assumed would be where he had Transfiguation only to find himself in a room surrounded by trophies. He chuckled amused remembering how at Hogwarts Scotland nearly every year Gryffindor won. Trevor noticed the center trophy, and guessing it was for the winning house from the previous house, he made his way up to the trophy expecting to find Gryffindor on it.
He stood next to younger looking girl, admiring it when his eyes finally scanned over the house name his eyes widened a little "Slytherin?" he whispered slightly confused, perhaps Slytherins have a lot more house spirit here, or do their work alot more he thought curiously.

Isabella was smiling proudly to herself, glad that her House had finally decided to shape up and show the rest of the school where they belonged, at the top. She was still really sad that her favorite Professor, and the person she looked up to the most, Professor Manteia was now gone, but cheered up with the thought that at least they had won the cup once while he was still here. She hoped that from now on Slytherins would continue to dominate, if only to honor their well respected former Head of House.

Isabella heard someone approach beside her and heard him question the name on the trophy, sort of implying that it must've been an error. She cocked her head to the side to look up at him with brown doe eyes. "Yes, is there a problem with that?" Isabella stated calmly though there was a hint of defensiveness behind her voice.

Trevor looked surprised at the girl next to him "Wha-" he began confused "Oh no. I didn't mean it like that" he winced as he tried to explain. "Its just back at Hogwarts, the Slytherins were always up to no good and it came to the point they gave up caring about the house cup" he explained forgetting to try and mask his english accent. He watched her hoping she understood, he really did not want to have people dislike him in his first week. "Please forgive me" he asked sincerely with a slight bow of his head before once again wishing his parents hadn't been so big on manners.

Isabella stared at him with a patronizing look as he stammered trying to explain to her. She then nodded her head slowly as he revealed that he wasn't from here. The Slytherin wrinkled her nose in displeasure as he described some of the Slytherins being up to no good and not caring about the House Cup, she scoffed and said, "Ugh, there are a few Slytherins like that around here," clearly thinking of a few, Lexi Rodriguez for one, and the 'Goth Gang' of course. "But things are different here, the majority of us prefer to show everyone that we're not to be messed with," she explained to him with a sense of authority in her Italian accent.

She nodded her head in acceptance of his apology, a rarity for her as people usually had to work to earn her respect back, but she was trying to be more mature now. "So, which Hogwarts are you from?" she asked, trying to be civilized now that she had accepted his apology. As long as he never underestimated her or her Housemates ever again she could be nice.

Trevor nodded understandingly as she explained. He smiled "I'm glad to know Slytherins here haven't lost their pride. That would make things too easy for Gryffindor" he joked. He felt a wave of relief pass as she nodded seeming to accept his apology. "Scotland" he said with a grin. He had gotten so used to putting on a smile when he least felt like it, that it was becoming so easy and more believable. He thought of Hogwarts Scotland although there was nothing wrong with the school itself, he had absolutely no wish to return, mainly because of the memories it held. "Your not from here?" he asked rather than stated picking up on an accent that was clearly not New Zealand.

Isabella allowed a small chuckle to escape her lips, as if saying 'Yeah right' to him non-verbally. She hoped that now that the Slytherins knew what it was like to win, they would continue to strive for that. The fourteen-year-old girl shook her head no when he asked for clarification that she wasn't from here. "Italy," she replied with a smile, her voice containing pride for her nationality. Isabella cocked her head to the side when she remembered that he had just said he was from Hogwarts Scotland, but thought she heard a hint of an English accent. "Where are you from?" she asked him in return. "And why the move to New Zealand?" she continued questioning him with curiosity.

Trevor grinned amused as she said she was from Italy "I thought a recognized the accent. Its an amazing place" he said with a grin thinking of their family trip there. The thought of his parents slowly causing his grin to fade. He choked as she asked his absolute least favorite question - why he moved to New Zealand and quickly covered the awkwardness with a cough. "I'm from England." he said with a small smile, at least that much was true. "We moved here to stay with my Aunt while my parents are traveling the world doing work for the ministry" he lied easily, slightly amused at his latest answer. I'll have to use that more often he thought happily. "Why did you move here?" he asked trying to move the subject off him.

"That it is," she replied with a wink as Trevor said Italy was a nice place, glad that he had visited it before and wasn't one of those poor unfortunate souls who hadn't. Isabella listened with interest as he explained why he was in New Zealand, and nodded her head as if accepting his answer. She had recognized the English accent, but she couldn't really tell if it was similar to her ex-boyfriend Mike's or not, therefore couldn't really pinpoint exactly where he was from. Anyway, it didn't matter to Isabella, she wasn't some expert on accents and England, they were both in New Zealand where they attended school, the majority of their year.

When he asked why she moved here, Isabella raised her eyebrows with interest. Truthfully not once since she had arrived at this castle four years ago had anyone ever asked her that. "I moved here because all my family before me was 'known' at their schools, and I didn't just want to be another one to step in their shadow and be known as my mom's child or my dad's daughter, I wanted to be known on my own circumstances, I wanted to make myself known," she replied calmly yet powerfully, as if she had been waiting all this time for someone to ask her this specific question just so she could give her answer. "So, when I got the letter from New Zealand, it was free reign for me to make a name for myself, and I have," she replied proudly, glad that people knew of Isabella Chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back