OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Crystal made her way to her fourth delivery she felt her feet hurting already from the walks. But thankfully some she could catch in the Great Hall. Now she made her way up to the Hufflepuff common room was based. But ofcourse she could not enter, she would not even try. But as she came there close she hoped to catch the hufflepuff prefect or someone who could fetch him. So she asked someone who just came out to ask for him. And waited there with the rose in her hand, ready for him.

@Felix Carnahan

Felix liked Valentine's day especially when roses were happening. He had considered delivering again but he didn't have the time. He was about to rush off to his first lesson without looking where he was going. Which was really a mistake on his part considering he knew how crowded the corridors would be. So when he bumped into someone he began apologizing right away. "Oh sorry sorry." he said quickly and saw she was delivering roses. "You're delivering roses? Nice."

As Crystal was hoping the student would return with the person she need she suddenly got bumped into. And Crystal her basket fell on the ground. She gathered the roses from the ground and was afraid that someone would blame her for being in the way. But actually it was the person she needed and he apologized. '' In a haste?'' Crystal asked him friendly. She than nodded at his question. '' Yes. And I have one for you.'' The blonde than grabbed an pink rose and than handed it over with the note.

You're so cool. I bet you'll win us the cup.

Good luck!

Felix gave a sheepish laugh in response to her question. "A little bit. I didn't account for how busy today would be and I have to be at the herbology greenhouse soon." he admitted. But he brightened when she said she had a rose for him. He smiled when he saw it was pink. Did Molly send him a pink rose? He had sent her a red one, was that weird? He was starting to second guess his decision to send his girlfriend a red rose as he took the flower and read the note. He frowned when he saw it wasn't signed. It might be Molly since it was clearly from someone in Hufflepuff. He flipped the card over to see if there was maybe something on the back but it was blank. He was stumped. "Thanks." he said slowly. "You don't happen to know who this is from do you?" he asked knowing it was a long shot. He had delivered roses before but maybe things had changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back