OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Beech Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hattie couldn’t help but be a little excited for patrolling. She wasn’t exactly sure what that entailed, but it was a prefect duty, and she would do them to the best of her ability to prove to her Head of House that she could. She also didn’t want to let anyone down, and so Hattie showed up a little early to her position, not surprised to see that when she made it to the Owlery, her partner wasn’t there yet. The Ravenclaw waited for her however, beaming as she did so with excitement. She couldn't believe it and she didn't think she ever would. It was an amazing feeling and Hattie just knew that it would all go perfectly.

Jenna was missing something like that and again potroling around. She know that she was with Hattie. "I missed this. You are Hattie?My name is Jenna!" Jenna smiled Ravenclaw girl when she came here closer.

Hattie beamed at the younger Hufflepuff girl as she approached her. "Hi Jenna, yes I'm Hattie." she told her, happy to finally see Jenna there. It made her feel a little bit more comfortable that she was in the right place at the right time. "So what do we do while patrolling? Just wait until someone comes and punish them or something?" Hattie was very new to this and she hoped Jenna could help her out a little.

"Nice to meet you!" Jenna smiled here and looked around for trouble maker. "I think we just looked around for trouble maker our it's fine and nothing happend that we can go next." She told here. She know that later when all will be done she will go and make some sleap.

Hattie frowned a little when Jenna said that all they had to do was wait for trouble makers. "That doesn't happen too often though does it?" the teen asked, figuring it was going to be a long and boring night. There didn't seem to be too many trouble makers at Hogwarts, and if Hattie did come across one, she wasn't quite sure how to react. She leaned against the wall, folding her arms across her chest before stifling a yawn. She liked being a prefect, but this had to be one of the most boring duties. "So, what are your favourite subjects?" she asked Jenna, figuring she might as well get to know her partner.

''Not realy! Somtimes it happens but this year started good and i'm happy see small evil people.'' Jenna answered her and she hated her see other people in suffer becouse it was not right. Everyone was perfect with her character and weirdness to. It was strange that all people was be so perfect. '' I love charms, Care of magical creatures, Astronomy and dark arts, how about you?'' She asked.

Hattie was relieved when Jenna said it didn't happen often, but was also a little disappointed by this fact. At least she had someone nice to talk to. She listened as Jenna answered her question. "That's cool. I just like Ancient Runes. Not many people like it, but I love it. It's very relaxing, you know." she said, wishing more people liked Ancient Runes. "So do you plan on being some sort of like Astronaut and Magizoologist?" Hattie was always interested in what people planned on doing after school, as personally she had no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back