Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
ML ♡
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Wendall was very excited for the holidays. He’d be going to spend the summer with his cousins, Olive and Leda, and hopefully spend time with little Amortentia too, who would soon be celebrating her first birthday. Before the Hufflepuff could relax, and fill his days with sweets and films, (and hopefully drag Lysander over for many many sleepovers) he had to finish off his exams at the end of his first year. His first year at Hogwarts had flown by, and he was pleased he’d not been expelled for not being a very good wizard. After talking to Jenna, they’d agreed they could do with a little more revision before the exams struck them, and the first year took a seat in the student lounge, spreading out his booos across one of the tables, and waited for his friend.

This was probably the only day of the year that Jenna Jusantrea volunteered for the exam and all the more she was delighted to be a sophomore next year. Jenna was dressed in Hufflepuff shades today and had her hair tied in a tail. The girl happily rushed up the stairs, in her bag she had picked up ink and a Iris giveaway pen and notebooks where she could write down everything for the exam.

It is to be hoped that his meeting was not delayed. The girl had still not spoken to her brother because she no longer wanted to argue and had no sense to talk. He didn't understand the girl and at least was hoping for some support, but the year was over. Jenna had already arrived at a meeting place and saw Wendall. She enjoyed spending time with her and learning a lot about her.'' Hey, Wendall! Let's started learn exam?'' Jenna was ready for exam.

For a moment, Wendall wondered whether Jenna would end up getting distracted by her other friends, and then not want to come and study with him at all, so the first year was delighted when she did show up, and welcomed her with a large smile. “Hi Jenna! Sure,” he made a little bit of space on the table for her to put her books down too. He didn’t want to hog it. He had a small ink pot near his books, which he was dipping his quill into as he made some notes in his books. “What subject are you studying today?” He asked, repotting the quill and placing his hands over one another on the table, to give his friend his full and undivided attention.

'' I hope, I didn't bother you with other responsibilities '' Jenna didn't want to stop anyone who wasn't really ready for training. She was still unsure of her feelings, did she like Wendall at all? Maybe she thought of of him and better forgot him ? She tried not to think about it, but try prepare for the exam. ''I'm a little voried about Dark arts and you? I wanted start with Dark arts'' The girl was really worried about the dark boy, even though she knew a lot, she wanted get O like last year.

Wendall shook his head, “No, that’s alright.” It wasn’t like he had many other things he needed to be doing asides from studying right now, “Besides, it’s nice to have someone to study with rather than trying to do it by myself,” he gave his housemate a reassuring smile. “Oh, yeah, Dark Arts is hard, but you can borrow my notes if you want. I’m looking at Potion ingredients. I don’t think my cousin will want me to fail Potions” it was an important subject in his family, and one he certainly didn’t want to get wrong.

She felt relieved not to be disturbed Wendall. She liked to spend time with them and hoped that the next time they would meet would be random. Jenna smiled. ''Yes, be with a friend and learned together is so nice and you not do another things alone.'' She smiled to Wendall, but Jenna never was alone here in Hogwarts, she have best friends Nicol, Iris, Wendall and good roomnates company. ''Aww, thanky so much Wendall for helping me! Can i help you with poition? What ingredients you need find? If you need my help, i will to help you!'' Jenna smiled him.

The Hufflepuff nodded in agreement. It was easy for Wendall to be independent, but going over notes made in previous lessons was just boring if he was by himself. He liked Jenna, she was smart and always knew the right answers in class. “You’re welcome Jenna!” He grinned, glad he could help. He thought over what else he needed, “I’m just trying to memorise the names of which picture goes with which title. I accidentally picked the wrong ingredient in class once, which could be fatal really if I was making a real potion,” Wendall was being a bit dramatic, but knowing his luck it wouldn’t end well. “I make a lot of mistakes,” he admitted quietly. Professor Pendleton told him it was a good way to learn, but it didn’t always feel like it.

Hufflepuff girl pick up Wendall writing on Dark Arts. She was more worried about the dark scenes than about making potions. At least she didn't worry about the potions and surely the girl would cope and this year she repeatedly blasted her pot with the pot inside was a poition. ''Oh, you know you can always to leason ask me. Each of us happens to find the wrong ingredient. We're just in the first year and we'll learn to find the right thing over in time. '' Jenna hoped Wendall would be feal a little better and she wanna teach him a good leason from life. ''Everybody can make mistake, but don't vorie about that. I think you can do it'' She smiled.

Wendall listener as Jenna said he could always ask her in lesson, and he appreciated the fact she was looking out for him too. “Thanks!” He smiled. It was a similar view from Professor Pendleton, that they wouldn’t be in school either if they already knew all the answers, but it was still reassuring to hear it from a friend. “Do you have a favourite subject yet?” He asked curiously, thinking about his own too in case she reversed the question.

''Ur Welcome.'' Jenna was proud of her ability to cheer her up and make sure she wasn't alone at school and had friends who would always cheer him up and kindly help.''I like so much astronomy and you?'' She still was not sure about the Dark arts and Poition becouse she was a little afraid somtimes and make mistake.

Wendall wasn’t really sure of Astronomy himself, but he could certainly understand the attraction, looking up into space with so many stars. “I really like Herbology. But I think Care of Magical Creatures will be my favourite when we’re a third year,” Wendall had already started to consider which electives he was going to take when he was older, and that one excited him the most. “I’ve never looked at animals properly before, and wizard animals look even more fun!” He grinned.

''Oh, i forgot about Herbology. It's nice if you still have big dream about dragon. '' She smiled to Wendall and she was agree about Herbology and Magical Creatures. ''Why that, you never looked?'' Jenna asked

Wendall nodded, "I just like animals, but I've never had any pets, so I don't know much about them. I like reading them and they look really cool on TV though." the hufflepuff liked watching a lot of films, and if he didn't work with animals or potions when he was older, he knew he would have made a pretty good film maker. "Why do you like Astronomy so much?" It was pretty to look up at the stars, but since Wendall had only just started learning about the subject, he didn't know much of its context.

''Do you have a animal to home? Cat our dog? Yes, i like to reading about animals and love so much look movies. '' Jenna answered Wendall and she was thinking about what else she can say to him. Girl looked to the Wendall notes about poition and she was still a little woried about poition exam. '' I'm not sure, but astronomy is interesting subject about the stars and moon. I like looking in the sky and wach a star, New Yourk you never see like that''She smiling to him.

Wendall shook his head, “Maybe I will one day. My cousin who I live with a bit has a cat though.” He thought Nugget probably hated him because he usually ran away unless Wendall had food. “Do you know what you want to do when you’re older?” He asked, unsure himself about his own job prospects. He listened as Jenna spoke about the stars. It made sense that she didn’t get to see it much in New York. “Me too. My mom lives in Michigan, and I never saw it there,” he smiled, knowing how she felt.

''What you like a most? Cats our dogs?'' Jenna asked to Wendall and she alredy know her answer, of course she liked dogs more, becouse Bella was the best dog ever. ''I'm not sure yet, but i think working in New Zealand you?'' Girl wanted later leave her home in New Yourk and study with dragon. She can be to good singer, photograpie and drawning to but she chose worked with dragon and make her big dream come true. ''Yes, i know that fealing'' Jenna smiled to Wendall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back