Not open for further replies.

Ellington Hayes

OOC First Name
Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Homoromantic asexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
So, I've looked around and I don't think I ever remember seeing a Potions club. With the clubs and involvement on the rise I think this should be a club to incorporate. There are a number of students that enjoy potions or would like some extra help. I imagine it would be best run by older students and likely the professors would have a lot more involvement in this club for supervisory purposes, but it would be fun I think, to have them making potions all their own and stuff? I even have a student who would be willing to start it up!

Can this be a new thing?

For now, it is going to be a no. While we are trying to encourage club activity, it is still very early in the semester to say that they are truly active. We don't want to have new clubs happening at the moment. Instead, we want people to show us their interest in the clubs that already exist.

Once the year is over, Donna and I are thinking that some inactive clubs might be disbanded. At that time, we'll re-visit this idea and see about the interest and ideas for developing new clubs for the school. If the interest is still there, we will definitely give this some attention. :)

The other option for potions club is having it as part of club academia. If there are a group of students in that club who want to they could use the clubs facilities to practice potions, or study any other subject (except possibly things that are more student defence association)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back