posting letters home

Katie Lovegood

Katie and Grande climbed the stairs to the owlery..It was very dusty with feathers roaming around the place."Nasty place isnt it ?"katie said

"I dont think its too bad, bit dirty but okay." Grande said "Owlie" He called his owl. "What is your owl called?"

Grandes owl flew down from where he was stationed. "You can use my other owl. Its my moms but she lent it to me so that i could keep in touch with my granparent while i was here. Barny" He called the snowy owl from the top came down. "Here use him."

"Thats okay anything for my girlfriend." Grande said attaching his letter to his owl. "How did you sleep?"

"Halloween? I had not even plan to dress up for it. Do we have to dress up for it? Cause if we do then i need to go out and buy one." Grande said shocked he had not done halloween for about 4years.

((I am just asking like a good RPing,although I dont know really.lol!!))
"Ya I think we have to.I heard about a compitition that will be held.Speaking of that I just got the second place in the Second Annual Daily Prophet Galleon Drawing thing, and won 200 galleons"she said exitedly

"It looks as though i needed to go shopping. Yeah I heard. Well done" Grande said "What do you think you are going to do with the money."

Grande listened. "Of course, shopping. It was almost silly of me to ask. Do you want to go to have an ice cream, now that we are done?"Grande asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back