OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Rigid Willow Wand with Acromantula Web Core
I'm in need of some assistance for Alana. She recently found out that her father made an arrangement for her to marry Chaos Zhefarovich. Alana doesn't know him well at all and what she has learned about him seems pretty negative, so she isn't thrilled about this.

Next year, I'd really like to see her attempt to take control of her own life and she'd think that a good way to do that is by flirting/dating other guys, ones that she chooses. Gone will be the quiet, shy red-eyed girl who gets told what to do, or so she hopes. I'm not asking for finals or anything that'll last more than a few RPs because that isn't where her head is at these days.

So, if you think you have a guy who might be interested in Alana, let's plot. :D She's probably going to be a real jerk to these guys since she's really just using them to show Chaos and her dad that she's in charge of her life and she'll date who she chooses. If they end up being heartbroken, angry, or if they use her as well, I'm up for all for it. She's never had a boyfriend before, so she has no idea what she is getting herself into. I think it'd be great if she tries to go after someone who has a girlfriend and gets shot down.

PM me, Skype me, or post here if you're interested!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back