Damien ❤️
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
tumblr_inline_mqne3leapL1qz4rgp.gif

D A N I E L L E
K E N Z
C O R E L L I

Meet Danielle Kenz Corelli

She is my Seventh Year Hufflepuff. She plays as the Alternate Keeper for the Quidditch team and is aspiring to work for the Ministry when she graduated. She is the youngest of the five siblings and the only girl at that. Her family hails from Italy and one of the descendants of Arcangelo Corelli, an Italian composer.She mostly grew up in New Zealand when they moved, although there were some months when they travel and lived in their other family estates.

tumblr_inline_mqndy2yzZo1qz4rgp.gif

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Danielle is friendly and approachable. She can be boyish when she wants to, especially when she is hanging around with her brothers and male friends. She was quite immature in her early years as a Hogwarts student; however, she seems to be working on her character and turning a new leaf. She can be mean whenever she was provoked but when it comes to friends, she has always been relied on and she really cares for them.
tumblr_inline_mqnezv5TB41qz4rgp.gif

WHAT SHE NEEDS

I am looking for more friends and enemies for her. She already has established friendships with Charlotte Owens, Hamish Kaster and Eleanor Hope. She has also an odd yet wonderful close friendship with the badboy of HNZ, Silus Hollister. She tends to get easily comfortable with boys because of her brothers. Girl friendships are also welcome at this point.

Since she is already in her last year and I have been inactive until recently, she was not able to have any relationships at all. So, I am hoping she would be able to experience some relationships before graduating. The could be short term or could even become her final. For this, I also welcome potentials bachelors from other schools since three of her brothers went to Durmstrang, Beaubaxtons and Hogwarts Scotland for their education.

Hey!

So I don't have much for Amy tbh. Did you want to see if she and Danielle would be friends?

Amy Applewhite said:
Hey!

So I don't have much for Amy tbh. Did you want to see if she and Danielle would be friends?
Of course!

Hufflepuff girls are always friends. What do you have in mind?

Well she's pregnant right now so I think she could use some friends. She doesn't have any right now and isn't really in contact with the father.

Professor Sloane Stark said:
Well she's pregnant right now so I think she could use some friends. She doesn't have any right now and isn't really in contact with the father.
Now, that is interesting. Does she keep it a secret to the school? We can have a thread with one of those in the dormitory.

BTW, Amy can also be one of the very few friends who sided with Danielle when she decided to befriend Silus. It was actually mentioned in one of their threads that most Hufflepuff girls discouraged her friendship with the Ravenclaw.

She doesn't keep it a secret as such, but she doesn't go out of her way to tell people either. Yeah she would have definitely sided with Danielle!

She doesn't keep it a secret as such, but she doesn't go out of her way to tell people either. Yeah she would have definitely sided with Danielle!
I see. So we can play it out that Danielle heard of her pregnancy and would not believe on the rumors unless she heard it from the source itself. She could come across Amy on their dormitory as she came from the lake with Silus. Danielle was grumbling about hearing some nasty comments on her friendship with Silus as she entered the room which Amy also heard.What do you think?

I like it! Sounds good!

I like it! Sounds good!
Do you want to start the thread or should I?

Could you please? Thanks so much!

Could you please? Thanks so much!
Sure. I'm on it when the window returns an error saying I don't have the permission to start a topic there. :glare:
Advice Both Ways - Here you go!!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back