Pleasent trip to Birghtstone

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka was at the gates of Hogwarts waiting for her friends to get here. She was a little worryed that they might not show but she was enjoin the first snow of the sesson. There was a pink tint on her cheeks from the frost even thought she well covered up for the time.

She knew that Harri was going to show defently. Andy she wasn't so sure, Andy had been moodier than usual but Zazuka passed it off. One moment at a time, don't start anything that may mean losing her. Zazuka thought to herself. Brian again wasn't sure would be here. They where both very involed in there studies at the moment and he might have forgotten about her. It was very easy to do that.

Zazuka pulled her scarf higher up over her face and looked back at Hogwarts Castle. When had the place become her whole world? She didn't know but she didn't really mind. Anything was better than Willow's Rain.

Harri walked out through the grounds of hogworts to the gates where she had arranged to meet Zazuka, She had earmuffs, a thick scarf and gloves and the only piece of flesh showing was that on her face but she could still feel the cold but she didn't mind her cheeks were glowing and her blue eyes sparkled at the prospect of buying her ball gown. The snow lay like a blanket over the grass and she could feel the crunch with everystep. As she got closer she saw Zazuka standing there, She smiled and boounded over. "Hey Zuka!" She said and hugged her. "All set to go?" she asked, she wasn't sure of anyone else would be joining them andnso she didn't want to start walking off jsut yet.

Zazuka nodded though her hat and thick scraf. "We will just give Andy and Brian afew to get here and if they don't show we'll just walk to Brightstone by ourselves." She said brightly. Not even the cold of the snow could weaken her own natural glow.

Kailey and Trista had been walking through Brightstone village looking in the shops. Trista seemed fascinated by everythng, but then again, after one and a half years of not doing much. ANYTHING would be fun she figured. She then saw Zazuka and a girl she remembered but couldn't think of a name. "Hey Trista...You want to meet some more of my friends?" she asked

Trista had been walking through the village with Kailey when she heard Kailey ask if she wanted to meet some of her friends. "Sure!" she exclaimed. She was having fun in the village.

"Okay then, follow me sis." Kailey replied before walking over to Zazuka and the other girl. "Hi Zazuka, Hi...Harri?" Kailey greeted still uncertain of the other girls name.

Zazuka smiled at Kailey and the other girl. "Most of my friends call me Zuka for short." She said brightly and offerd the girl her hand to shake.

"Hey!" Harri said "Yup I'm Harri and you are. Wait I do know!" she said and stopped closed her eyes then opened them and snapped her fingers "Kailey!" she said and laughed. "sorry I don't no your name." she said turning to the other girl and stuck oout her hand "I'm Harri! Nice to meet you!"

Zazuka looked at Terista. "You don't go to Hogwarts do you. I may be bad with names but I never forget a face and you don't look any kind of familer. No offence." She added quickly so Terista wouldn't think she was being rude.

Kailey nudges Trista as if to say. Thats rude!!!

((Opps))
Zauzka studied her for a bit then got it. "Oh yeah I see it now. Sorry about that." She said with a grin. She didn't know why but twins even identical never looked exsactly the same to her.

Trista got the message quickly and gave Kailey as if to say sorry! Then turning to Zazuka she said "Nothing to be sorry about Zuka."

"Oh wow, do you like being twins!" She said looking at Kailey from Trista was like seeing a mirror image.

Kailey shrugged "The way I see it is we've never not been twins so we have nothing to compare it to. But yeah, I like having her as a sister." she replied with a smile.

Harri listened as Kailey spoke "Yeah I suppose, still must be great! I don't have any brothers or sisters so I don't really know what it's like!" She said but she was still smiling she never felt lonely or anything cause she had a great family. "So shopping for anything in particular?" she asked the twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back