Please open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie Cramwell

OOC First Name
arjane
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Guys, I need plots and RP for my charries.

</B></SIZE><i></i>

-- she's the medley's shopkeeper. She's nice and loves to mingle with everyone. I often used her because she had no RP that's why I want you guys to help me and make her active :) . I really wanted her to have friends,best friends,enemies and suitors ... if possible, I need a final for her :r she's been single and I wanted her to have a love life
<SIZE size="150"><B>Nadine Nicolai Van Der Wald
-- the spoiled brat. She has a soft side when you knew her better. I'm looking for some enemies and friends who will join her and influence her in some bad deeds and friends who will try to make her stop her idiocy and will try to make her a better person. I'm also looking for love interest or a final. Thanks for helping me ..

hope you could help me guys !! :hug:

-Arjane

I can offer Riley for Samantha. They can be friends because he has a love plot going on atm. Riley is a nice guy who likes to have a good time with people. He makes friends easily. How ever I have a character that could be her final if you like. Lewis Grey. he basicly has the same personality as Riley and he is an Auror

that would be great, Samantha could meet both of them. Does Riley is a friend of Lewis ? maybe he could be the bridge for them :r

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back