Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi had sent a message via owl on her cousin from Ravenclaw. She had said to met her here at the dungeons at exactly before curfew. Lexi doesn't want others to hear what they should talked about, this thing she's doing is ridiculous.

She was on her pajamas and bathrobe, Lexi doesn't bother if someone saw her like that. She just want to talked to her cousin fast.

Llheione was reading her favorite book when an owl came with a letter from her cousin Lexi. AT first, she hesitated to open it, she thought that the letter is hex ans something might happen to her. She waited for a few minutes, observing the letter she put down on the corner of her bed. Looks like its normal... What does she want now? she said on her mind with a little sigh while getting the letter and she jump at her bed and opened the letter.

After reading the letter, she fix her hair and grab her white jacket. "What does she want..?" she aske again. Llhei was wondering why they should meet up at the dungeons. A few minutes later she found Lexi with pj's on. Llhei laugh a little when she saw Lexi wearing pjs and bath robe too! "It must be important, huh?" she said straightening her face. Llhei walked a little closer to Lexi, she cross her arms and said "Hmmm.. i think its REALLY important.." she said looking at LExi head to toe. (lol). "What do you want my DEARLY BELOVED COUSIN??" she said a little bit sarcastic.

Lexi heard footsteps, she crossed her arms as she saw her cousins face clearly. "About time." Lexi said smirking or rather irritated. "Let's just get this straight..." She trailed off thinking this is a bad idea she's going to do, but for her friend Andrew she will.

"I need your help. Just one date of this friend of mine, his name is Jacob Cooper." Lexi couldn't believe she blurted out that much. She sigh as she weight herself on her left foot, "I know its ridiculous, but you have too.... I lost a deal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back