Play with fire, and you'll get burned

Gabriel Lloyd

OOC First Name
Amanda
Gabriel was quick on his feet to the Hospital Wing, levitating Koshiba's form to the nearest cot. Sweat trailed the professor's forehead and twisted down his cheek. The third year was in need of help, and fast. Gabe managed to be calm, albeit nervous as a dog caught in a thunderstorm. Whatever was ailing the girl was not good in nature. He called the attention of the nearest nurse, urgency in his voice. "She collapsed in Charms class," he breathed, "These markings... I think they some sort of Dark Magic. I can't be sure though." He straightened. "I had two students fetch Cecily and Lola." Hopefully they would make it in time. The girl wasn't in great shape.

It was as if black ink had been injected into her vains. What had started on her hands now seemed to have spread onto her neck, making it look like she had a black choker on. Hoshi had been fiddling with the unlocking spells all year and they hadn't done much but maybe make something burst under her power. The Hoshi from the year before seemed to have been stired by the sudden fall of the Koshiba girl that was normally walking around. The chains of the Impirios curse where still around her but at least she could see. Professor Loyd was standing over her with a worried look on his face. The moment her eyes opened they closed again but Hoshi was able to get the information she needed. Ms. Koshiba had been messing around and now they both could die. An anger was building up with in the spirit of Hoshi at her father for binding her like this and letting the monster inside her run free and and herself for not fighting against it harder.

Lola got the summons to make her way urgently to the hospital wing, something about a student and dark magic. Of course the student who had relayed the information was intent of exaggerating at least Lola hoped she was. The class she was teaching all looked up expectantly and nodding her head she allowed them to leave early. Then made her way to the hospital opening the doors with a wave of her hands before entering.
"Gabriel what's going on?" she approached her colleague casting a glance at the girl on the bed. She gasped seeing how rigid she was and how her skin looked riddled with black veins all culminating around her neck. If she didn't know any better she would say it was the imperio curse but it couldn't be. How could the girl have been hit with it? No, Lola delved deep into her own mind trying to come up with another possible solution to the cause of the girl looking this way but no other presented itself.
"Gabe how did this happen?" removing her wand she looked about for the nurse, breaking the curse was one thing but making sure the girl had the right things to help her recover later were just as important.

“So much anger Hoshi, I though I had gotten rid of you.” A snaring voice growled inside Hoshi’s mind. “I was weak. I let myself get lost in the curse, no more.” She thought back though there was no sign of this in the still girl’s body. “Too late, once they reverse the effects of unlocking marks I will come out again this time wiser.” The snaring Ms. Koshiba said. “You can’t fight me Hoshi, I am you.” She chuckled darkly. The Hoshi that everyone had known was fighting her chains now. “You are me but you are the me I keep in check. You lost Tohoru, you hurt Taylor, my friends are becoming strangers and cohorts. You are everything I don’t want to be!” She yelled struggling. She was weak though. The markings that Ms. Koshiba had placed on her skin required a sacrifice. Hoshi, the better half of her, had been that sacrifice. She could now feel how they where draining her, sucking all that she was out of her body. “Soon.” Ms. Koshiba said. Hoshi’s lips moved for the first time since she fell. “Kill me.” Was all managed to get out.

Gabriel breathed a sigh of relief when Lola arrived on the scene; dealing with the dark arts was more along the lines of her profession. "I don't know," the dark-haired man answered honestly. He wasn't a lazy man when it came to his job and he didn't spit out words for the heck of it. "She collapsed as she was leaving class. I just brought her here."

The Charms professor stared down at the shrieking third year. Whatever battle she had brought upon herself, she was still a child and didn't deserve to go through this. Gabe wasn't a nurse, but he felt that he should try to be a source of comfort, however meager. "No one is going to kill you," he said softly, "You're going to be fine. Help is here."

Fine might have been a stretch of the imagination- well, it was enough of a stretch that imagination would pull or tear something- but he had to do something, right? He was pretty useless as it was. His expression belonged in a funeral home, not a school.

Cecily reached the end of the jar and found only liquid sloshing. Peering within and seeing only a clear glass jar through the green liquid. "Aw." She sniffled, vanishing the jar with a wave of her hand, knowing she'd have to wait until she was at home to have any more delicious sour pickles. Her office door was open, letting in a nice breeze, or draft rather. Damn me but it's chilly. "Professor Zhefarovich! Professor! A student's been hurt, you've gotta come to the hospital wing please!" The student who had run in as though she were hyped up on too much coffee was in and out in a flash. Sighing, Cecily wiggled to the end of her chair then did the shimmy to raise to a standing position. Agility and stealth were two things this hella huge preggers lady could not apply to herself.

Sadly it took her nearly twenty minutes to appear within the hospital wing, waddling her way up to Gabriel. "Gabe,what's wrong?" She steadied her breathing, her large, round belly being rubbed absently by hands clear of any nail polish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back