Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
(Pink rose, open after Steph)

The next person Rose had to deliver a rose to was a Ravenclaw, so Rose was making her way up to the towers where she knew the Ravenclaw common room was. As she headed up the stairs, she asked every passing student if they knew where Hudson Worth was. Rose didn't know the boy, but she had a rose for him, and it was pink! Rose was always excited to deliver roses that were red or pink, and she hoped to find the recipient soon. She asked a young student near the common room to get Hudson for her, and waited outside with the pink rose in her hand.

Last edited:
Hudson was enjoying time on his own when a younger student came up and told him a girl was waiting outside for him. He wondered who it could be, he didn't know very many girls that would actively want to talk to him, he knew a few from his year but even then he couldn't be sure. Heading out he spotted an older student standing there with flowers. "I'm Hudson," he said looking around and not very much at the girl, it was rather awkward and he couldn't think of who sent him a rose this year. Unless it was Vivian since they were sort of together but Hudson wasn't fully sure what they were yet.

Rose smiled brightly as a boy came out of the common room and said he was Hudson. It was so convenient when she could find people easily. "Hi Hudson! I'm Rose, and I have a rose for you!" She told him, holding out a pink one with a note attached. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Dear Hudson,

Thank you for attending the Yule Ball with me, I had a nice time. I hope you did too. I really like spending time with you.

Sincerely, Vivian Brackenstall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back