Picking up Lily

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Blake raced up the stone steps which led up to the North Tower, a red corsage in his hand. Standing in the corridor, he couldn't help but feel nervous and excited at the same time. As his heart doubled over, her paced the empty corridor, hoping he was neither too early, nor too late.

Lily walked out of the Ravenclaw common room and into the tower hallway. She was shaking a bit, nervous to be going to her first Yule Ball, and with Blake. As she looked around, she noticed him pacing just a bit ahead of her. She smiled, and stood there, waiting for him to turn around.

Blake rounded the corridor for what seemed to be the hundredth time, and as he looked up, he spotted Lily standing a little way ahead of him. As he made his way toward her, he could not help but admire how beautiful she looked. "You look... grea," he said. Did I just say great? Blake thought to himself, feeling moronic for it.

"Thanks." Lily said with a little blush. She was smiling widely, feeling almost like it was idioticly, but she was so happy to see Blake that she didn't care. They hadn't had much time together during exams and she was so happy to see him. "You look great too." she added with a bit of a giggle.

"Well I look nothing compared to you," he added, pulling Lily into his arms. Towering over her, he kissed her softly then pulled away before he found himself getting carried away.

((what color is Lily's dress? i want to RP presenting her a corsage for her wrist, but i'm not sure if her dress is still red like you mentioned before))

(((yeah it is. sorry i will post it quick before i head out :D )))

Lily smile grew wider as Blake complemented her. She kissed him back when he pulled her into his arms, loving being able to be next to him again. "I think you are looking pretty darn good there, how about we call it a tie," she added with a wink and a giggle.

dollformal3b.jpg

"Speaking of ties," Blake said as he revealed the red corsage he was holding, "if you would allow me the honour of tying this to your wrist." Blake laughed at how cheesy he sounded, but he was too happy to worry about that.

"Oh, Blake! It is beautiful! Thank you!" Lily replied as she held her wrist out. After Blake was done, she pulled her hand out from behind her back, revealing a white rose boutinierre (or however you spell it! lol) that Lily had made for Blake. She moved forward to pin it to his lapel, and then stretched up to give him a kiss on the lips. She couldn't get over how lucky she felt to be together with Blake and be able to spend the holiday with him.

Blake beamed at the boutonnière ((lol, i can't believe i googled for the correct spelling! :lol: )) Lily had pinned to his lapel. "Thanks Lily," he said, blushing a little as Lily kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her tight to him. "You ready?"

dollblakeyuleballyr3.gif

((yay, i finally get to post it :p lol))

Lily smiled as Blake pulled her close to him. "I most certainly am!" Lily allowed Blake to lead the way down to the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back