Closed Picking the Strings

Arcturus nodded. ''Unless you'd rather I call you differently, of course,'' he told her. ''K just suits you,'' he added with a shrug. ''Yeah, of course, you can stay. We'll have to be quick, though,'' Arcturus said, glancing down at his watch. ''Curfew will be starting in a couple of minutes. Luckily I should be finished before that happens.'' He then turned back to the telescope again, immediately going back to work. It didn't take him that long to compare all of his calculations with the ones he had made on earlier days. All seemed well, nothing out of the ordinary. Having a few minutes left, the Ravenclaw quickly finished writing everything down in his notebook.

Kira smiled softly, considering it a moment. "No, that's alright... I like it." She told him. It wasn't something anyone else called her, and it was just very... Arc. She giggled softly. "You are with a prefect, you know. I could excuse a few minutes past curfew," She teased him idly before taking a seat and leaning back. She shut her eyes, enjoying the breeze in her hair, before looking up to the stars and watching Arcturus the star shine down. She tried to sort through her feelings, but she knew it was going to take her more than just a few moments under the stars to figure it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back