Phenominon

Justice Ene Kaos

Justice took a deep breath as he stepped out into the bustling crowds of Bleak street, it was strange to find so many people here seeing as it was a place filled with dark witches and wizards, maybe they where on the rise. He began to think as he looked around his black eyes piercing the souls of everyone that walked past him. " How may I amuse myself today?" He asked himself out loud which was something he done oftenly, he also liked to talk in riddles just to confuse the hell out of people and make them think twice about messing with him. Looking around he noticed a beautiful girl, that he wouldn't pick to be walking in Bleak street, as he continued to walk, he tripped over a un even peice of pavement landing on his face in front of her.

Sandy watched him trip then bent down to help him up. "are you alright?" she asked, smiling at him pushing her blond hair out of her face. She got him to his feet and loved the way his eyes looked.

" Yess, Im fine." He hissed, most people took this as him being rude but it was just the way he was, he couldn't help it. As he rose to his feet he looked at the girl, his head tilted somewhat to the side. " What is a beautiful young girl such as yourself doing in Bleak Street?"

Sandy smiled at him. "oh just being me hiding from my little sister what his a handsome man as yourself doing in bleak street?" she asked, glancing at people who gave her worried looks.

" I come here quite often, it relaxes me, the aurora around this place, even though it is filled with all the hate and violence around." Justice said looking at people, most people recognized him as a evil person, and he could see they where giving the girl stares. He began to wonder if she would catch on to the feeling everyone had about him.

Sandy smiled at him. "yeah same here kind of" she said, and tilted her head. "so i'm Sandy by the way" she said, glancing at her feet.

" Im Justice Ene Kaos, a person you have probably heard about for his ways. I can tell you now, im not really such a bad person, people tend to exaggerate about me." He said with a smile as he extended his hand out flat and open so she could place her hand on top of his.

Sandy shook her head. "no i never heard of you" she said, putting her hand on his and smiled at him.

Justice smiled as he pressed his lips onto her hand as he smiled up at her, it was a shock she hadn't heard of him, almost everyone had . " Well I suppose that is a good thing, you don't really know what the people around here think of me."

Sandy smiled. "evil, stay away from him?" she questioned if he said, yes she would laugh for that what people thought of her.

".. and what would the people around here think of you?" He asked hoping it wasn''t to invasive, seeing as he had only just met this girl and he didn't really want to be scaring her off at this exact moment.

Sandy smiled. "basically the same thing they think about you they think i'm evil" she said, low voice and smiled at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back