I WANNA BE STRAPPED IN A CHAIR​

PEYTON NOAH WILSON
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
bio2-1.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE

--------------------
IF MY INSANITY COMES​

FULL NAME:Please give us a full run down of your name. Remember that this application can be in third person or first person. It would be nice to see your character's take on his or her name.
NICKNAMES:What other names does your character go by and how did they get them? Give us details, we love them.
AGE AND BIRTH DATE:How old is your character and when were they born? This is relatively simple but you can do a lot with it. Remember that you need to be 11 before September 1 when the term begins.
BLOOD TYPE:Not everyone is a Pureblood but then again, not everyone is a Muggleborn. We like the Halfbloods, they're always great fun.
SEXUALITY:Yes, we want to know this. However, I will be watching the amount of homosexuals/bisexuals. This is the 70s and although everyone was rather open with their sexualities, it was still considered a taboo to be gay. It is great fun and an excellent plot but your character shouldn't be based entirely around this.
HOUSE AND YEAR:The year should go along swimmingly with the age. If you are making an original character, you can't fill out the House because the admins will Sort you. Otherwise, canons are relatively open unless they are specifically said to be in a certain House. I will not be putting Sirius in Slytherin. Sorry, that's a no go.
OCCUPATION:If you are a student, please erase this part from your application. This is self explanatory but if you need help deciding a career path for your character, just hit up an admin.
AFFILIATION:There's a war going on and it's getting closer and closer to Hogwarts everyday. All of the students are being affected by this in someway and they've all made up their mind, one way or the other, about where they stand in this war. Please keep in mind their blood statuses and all that stuff. Seventh years will be being recruited into the Order of the Phoenix soon and students as young as fifth year may be being recruited to the Death Eaters. Some are simply a supporter and that's quite alright. Put that all here.
WAND:Give us the wood, core, length and whatever else you feel. You can look up the mythology behind the creature or how everything works together...or if it doesn't.Give us all!

WRAPPED UP INSIDE YOU

--------------------
I WANNA BREAK MY LEGS​

FACE DESCRIPTION:We want a good solid paragraph of at least eight sentences here or a detailed list of characteristics of your characters face. What color are their eyes? Do they have a unique facial shape? Does anything stand out about their face? Give us detail.
BUILD DESCRIPTION:Again, we're looking for a good solid paragraph of at least eight sentences or a detailed list of the characteristics of your characters body. We do not promote anorexia or obesity by any means but let's be realistic, it happens. There will be no anorexics with large breasts though. I draw the line when it becomes ridiculous. Consider this carefully and load it up with good quality material.
SKIN TONE:We just want you to tell us if your character has the inability to tan or if your character is albino or something. Okay? Okay.
FACE CLAIM:Self explanatory. There, that wasn't that bad, was it?

IN CASE OF THOUGHT TO ESCAPE

--------------------
KEEP THE HAMMER OUT OF MY REACH​

PATRONUS:Does your character have a very strong memory that they consider the best experience they've ever had? Can your character produce a Patronus charm? Remember that Death Eaters usually can't produce one, it might have some affect on your character's development. Include the animal that the Patronus takes/would take and why. This should be mentioned in the history in someway because it's obviously taken some sort of impact on your character right? A paragraph of eight sentences will suffice.
DEMENTOR:This is where you put your character's worst memory. Please don't say "She/He doesn't have one because nothing bad has ever happened to them." That's a Mary Sue/Gary Stu and it will immediately be laughed off the site. Sorry. Give this thought and make sure it's included in the history in some way. It had to have had a lasting effect on your character to be the strongest worst memory, right? A paragraph of eight sentences will suffice.
MIRROR OF ERISED:We all have dreams. Some of them are little and silly but others are all-consuming. Tell us what your character would see if he or she stood in front of the mirror. Don't be shy now. We want to know all. A paragraph of eight sentences will suffice.
BOGGART:Sometimes people are afraid of things that go bump in the night. Sometimes a spider is enough to curl your toes. And sometimes, your biggest fear is seeing everyone you love die and leave you alone. Whether it's silly or deep and serious, we want to know what your character is afraid of. It needs to have a physical form of some sort but we're flexible on that. Explain why. Don't just slap something down, really think about it. A paragraph of eight sentences will suffice.
AMORTENTIA:You can have a maximum of five smells here. Don't worry, you don't have to write a paragraph, you can just list them if you want. But we would like to know why if you feel up to it. That can always be explained in the personality or the history, though. Anyways, this is basically what turns your character on. =)
STRENGTHS:How about a minimum of five strengths? It shouldn't be too hard, you just have to explore your character really deep. We honestly don't want to see superficial stuff here but we'll accept that unless it gets to obnoxious. You may list this as well.
WEAKNESSES:Same thing as above, only for the reverse. This should reflect your strengths but oppose it at the same time. Make your character a living, breathing piece of literature.
HOBBIES/QUIRKS:You must have a minimum of five hobbies and/or quirks. We want you to have a well fleshed out character, so don't skimp on the details. You can make a simple list, if you so desire.
LIKES:The minimum here is 10 but we encourage you to put more. Okay? Really get into it. List form is perfectly fine.
DISLIKES:The same as above, only the reverse. Make them well balanced.
GENERAL PERSONALITY:Hell yeah we want you to write more! Don't just reiterate everything you've said previously because we'll catch you and probably flay you alive. Just kidding. =) However, we ask that you explore them to the marrow. Make them have layers, even if they are incredibly superficial. We'll love you if there's a reason for your character being a ***** or a complete bully. We ask that this has at least 600 words, or four decent sized paragraphs, meaning eight sentences with excruciating detail packed into everyone. It's not hard and we aren't asking for a novel but we do want a quality answer.

IF MY POUNDING IMPULSE COMES

--------------------
WRAPPED UP INSIDE YOUR ARMS...​

NATIONALITY:Right now, we don't want to know where your character lives. We want the backgrounds. Is your character German and Welsh, Russian, or English? Keep in mind that the United Kingdom is a Melting Pot as much as anywhere else and your character probably belongs to a few.
HOME TOWN/CURRENT RESIDENCE:Where was your character born? Have they lived there their entire life? If not, where have they lived? Do they travel a lot? Anything and everything of that nature goes here!
]FINANCIAL STATUS:We aren't all rich and neither are your characters. Give them a real background, okay?
FAMILY RELATIONS:We actually want a paragraph of at least eight sentences telling us all about your character's family. His or her parents and siblings and distant relations. Everything's up for grabs here.Do they get along with them or wish them dead? Whatever. =)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Taken, single, ready to mingle, married... Yeah, we want to know. Give us detail if you want. If not, it's all good.
PET(S):Students at Hogwarts are allowed a cat, rat, owl, or toad. Nothing else. Please keep this in mind. And no, Peter Pettigrew does not count as a pet and nor do any of the other Marauders. =) Just saying. Does your character have a family owl or a dog at home that they miss dearly? Let us know all!
GENERAL HISTORY:As with the personality, we want lots and lots of detail here. Remember that a persons' history influences their personality. We should see that clearly. Let's have a 700 word minimum or four paragraphs of eight sentences with loads of epicness. We will be looking at this very carefully.

LOCKED UP INSIDE YOU

--------------------
HOLD ME DOWN 'CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW YOU​

NAME/ALIAS: Sammy
RP EXPERIENCE: 2 years
OTHER CHARACTERS: Dannii Merrythought, Brodie Fudge
MEMBER TITLE: Sadist | Attracted to Blood | Sick | The Fertile Twin
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
</COLOR></FONT>
Peyton held up his wand to the last candle and watched as the wick sparked and then lit. Now everything was perfect. The dim lighting of candles, classical music playing softly in the background, and a beautiful woman in his room. Peyton turned to look at her. Her blonde shinny hair messy and tangled, her round blood red lips, her bright green eyes looking at him in fear, and of course the leather straps that bound her to the chair(magically reinforced of course). So so beautiful. Peyton walked up behind her and lowered his face so his mouth was right beside his ear. He took in a deep breath of her sent. Fear mixed with a fruity perfume. It made him shiver. "You're probably wondering why your here, aren't you?" Peyton asked in a seductive whisper. Tears began to fall from her eyes making them shine like emeralds. "Don't be like that now. This will be fun... For me." Peyton said quickly moving from her side. He was now kneeling in front of her. Anyone who walked in now might of thought he was praying to her. "I need you. My hunger grows with every minute that ticks by. The sweet blood pumping through your veins calls to me. I'm not a vampire of course, but blood," Peyton paused for a second to let another shiver run through his body, "blood makes my heart pound and my mind go fuzzy. Most men get their jollys from beautiful women, while I get mine from the blood of beautiful women." Peyton finished his lips curling into a menacing smirk.

Peyton turned away from the girl, who he had decided to call Angelica, and looked at his work table. Knives of every shape and size stood still just waiting for Peyton to select one to work with. For a long time he just stood their picking each one up and rubbing his finger over the blades. Finally Peyton selected a chefs knife sharpened to perfection. "When I turn around I hope there’s a big smile on your face. You might as well make your last hours on earth happy ones" They way he spoke made it known that there had better damn well be a smile on her face. However when Peyton turned around there was no smile on Angelica's face at all. In fact it was the exact opposite. "Tsk tsk, you look so ugly when you frown." Peyton said looking at her in distaste. "I guess I need to make you smile now don't I?" Peyton walked up to her slowly as if trying to drag out the process as long as possible. Peyton held up a knife to the corner of her beautiful lips. "Now I'm about to take the silencing charm off of you, and I want to hear a nice loud scream" He whispered before licking the side of her face.

Many hours later Peyton woke up in a pool of blood. What amazing night it had been. It was to bad that Peyton had to clean up so soon. However his parents were coming for a visit and it would be completely rude to answer the door covered in blood. Slowly the bloody boy stood up and looked around. Where had his wand gotten too? Oh there it was next to the chair, right where he had dropped it after ending the silencing charm. Peyton acquired his wand and began casting cleaning spells. In a matter of minutes the room was completely devoid of evidence. Except of course a small bone where the body had once been. Peyton picked it up and carefully placed it in his jean pockets. It would be carefully and loving stored with the rest of them in a box in his closet. There was no time for that though because he heard the door bell ringing from above. Peyton dashed up the basement stairs and through the house putting on a smile and answered the door. "Hey mom and dad" Peyton said wrapping his arms around his parents and hugging them. The bone in his pocked pressing up against his leg.​
<i>
</i>

<FONT font="geneva"><COLOR color="#8B6969">
YOU BRING CALM TO MY RAGE

--------------------
YOU ARE LIFE AND I'M THIRSTING FOR YOU​

THIS APPLICATION WAS MADE BY NEVAEH DOES A DANCE ?! OF CAUTION 2.0! DO NOT STEAL OR SHE KILLS YOU. SONG LYRICS ARE FROM LOCKED IN A CAGE BY SKILLET. DO NOT REMOVE THIS CREDIT. KTHNXBAI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back