OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jacob made it his business to have an idea of who the prefects were, not because he wanted to emulate them but because he wanted to stay out of their way. Except for Tristan, of course. But he'd seen this girl seated at his table before so he knew she was a Hufflepuff. Speaking quite politely, Jacob asked an arriving prefect if they could check inside and see if Signy was inside. He sat on the ground to wait for them to come back out and let him know, a good view of the corridor in case she arrived while the person was still looking.

Signy had not expected any roses, without Xavier in the school and the fact Andi had never been much of a rose sender she didn't think she'd get any. The girl was therefore surprised that after doing most of her own rose giving and settling in to do her homework, she was asked by one of the other prefects to step outside because there was a young boy looking for her. Signy walked out of the prefect's common room and spotted the boy looking for her. She flashed an easy and friendly smile, "I heard you were looking for me," she said with a bright expression.

"Hey!" Jacob greeted the girl as he rose from the ground. He swung the bucket up, it banging slightly against his leg. "I've got a rose for you today. Happy Valentine's Day!" Jacob dug around for a minute, trying to find the right yellow rose in the bunch. "Here you go!"

Happy valentine's day cuz!

Andi

Signy reached out and took the rose as the boy handed it to her. She smiled and read the note that was attached. Andi! She was so pleased to have gotten something from her cousin, it was a nice gesture and she felt very loved because of it. Signy glanced back at the boy who'd given it to her, "Thank you, happy valentines day to you too," She thanked the boy as she held on to both the flower and the note that had gone along with it.

"Have a nice day" Jacob stated as he gave a small wave and headed away. He still had a few more deliveries to get through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back