Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Isaiah was pretty sure that at least two of the names on his list were prefects, so he hoped wandering around the second floor corridor might help him in finding them. He couldn't exactly go into their special common room, but he was hoping that maybe he'd just have some luck and one of them was about to take a break from the chaos of rose deliveries. "Jenna? I'm looking for Jenna Jusantrea!" Zay called out a few times as he made his way through the corridor, looking at his list to see what the other name was he could start calling out.

Jenna was so surprised when she get another rose. "Hello, I'm Jenna!" Jenna walked closer to gryffindor boy.

Isaiah grinned when Jenna approached him, looking through his roses as he did to find the right one. "Hey! I've got a rose for you." He greeted her as he held out the red rose.

Dear Jenna,

You are the best. Love you!

Kisses,
Kiara

"Thanks!" Jenna smiled and take the red rose. Jenna read the note and smiled. It was for her best friend and why red? She was a little confuse but it was nothing and she send the same rose collor and hoped that she get. She later find Kiara and say thanky for rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back