• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Party Invite

Arisa Havishmen

Well-Known Member
Messages
8,325
OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Age
4/2010
Well this year I'm having a mystery murder party for my birthday party. Its Alice in Wonderland themed and I made these invites, could you please give me some advise/comments?
partyinviteexample.png
 
Thats pretty cool, slightly difficult to read but cool nevertheless.
 
The fonts are not quite the alice theme..you can try calligraphic types than the simple handwriting..

just passing by
 
:hug: Sammy long time ;)

I love this whole idea but would have to agree that the text is a bit difficult to read in parts. There are tons to choose from though but also perhaps changing the colour of the font to a darker shade of gold perhaps as it offsets the parchment really well ;)

otherwise omg it is a wicked idea... where's my invite? =))
 
Thanks guys, this helps me allot. :hug:

I've tried a different font thats a little easier to read but kept to the hand writing, I wanted it to seem like the Mad Hatter was writing it. I also tried the gold color but it just didn't seem to work out. =/

Heres on of the plots the guests are gunna get :)

dormouseplot.png
 
Back
Top