Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
</FONT>
Episode 2 of A daily life with Kida Frost
<i></i>
The Journal said:
<FONT font="Bradley Hand ITC"> October 7th 2022
The vines tighten and tighten I try to scream something appear out of nowhere and slash the vines forcing me to plummet to the ground, I hit the ground hard and pull off the vines before looking around. I look up to where Aeon’s body was, it was still hanging there. I ran over to the tree and began to climb; I made it to the where Aeon was and went to pull him out of the tree. Something began to climb up the tree, it snarled and I hurried up to try pull Aeon free from the vines which held him in the tree. I almost got the vines free and was tackled off the tree, I tried to push off the thing that was throwing her to the ground but couldn’t I hit the ground hard. I stay on the ground for a bit before I get up and look around i can see a shadow figure in the trees I look at it for a second, it walks out into the light, it smells the air and I turn around to scramble away but was tackled to the ground again, I scrambled up again i turned around to see who was attacking me “Dad?” I said looking at the figure, the figure changed “Remus??” she said even more confused the figure continued to change “mum?” i said again before looking away I felt something jab into my back I woke up screaming again.
Kida Frost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back