Overly Friendly

Mason Greene

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 17 1/2" Swishy Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Chasing for the Chudley Cannons had been a long time dream of Mason Greene’s. Of course, Mason had been with his brother for years, and just recently moved away from him, which took everything in him to do. It was even weirder when their actual father came back into their lives, revealing that they were actually grandchildren of the Slytherin Head of House! Mason could hardly believe his ears when he heard that crazy tale. And that meant that they actually had a huge family, which gave Mason some more comfort. Though, it left his brother in a bit of a shock, maybe even bitter, which was not right. Mason was just relieved overall that he had a family! A big family! Mason decided that it was time that he goes out to find a family, even though his newfound family needed certain requirements. It was a little strange, but the former Puff believed that it should be easy enough. But, he was young, and he had some time. Mason managed to find himself in the park, where he was roaming absently.

The former Hufflepuff found a bench, which was occupied with only one person. He watched as some of the children played, resisting the urge to go act like one, considering his childhood was not that carefree. But, it did make Mason unbelievably optimistic. It was hard to get Mason down on anything. Once he played as a seeker, and caught the snitch while running smack into the goal posts. It was a sure win though, which he was proud of. Mason was unbelievably clumsy. It was almost embarrassing to others, but not to him. He looked over at the woman sitting on the bench that he joined before he piped up, “Hi! I’m Mason!

Yue had no family. She'd lost them all a long time ago. She'd gotten over it by now, but even still, sometimes she wondered what her life would have been like if she still had her family. It was just easier these days to distance herself from it all and since graduating from Beauxbatons, she'd mostly been following the lines of a map. She didn't really have a home, crashing wherever she could find space. Hostel's weren't that bad and especially the magic ones, they were a lot more comfortable because she actually had decent amounts of money for those. It was why she mostly tended to stay within magical communities, camping when she could find nowhere else. It suited her needs, but one of these days she knew she would grow tired of her nomadic lifestyle. Still, it was better than being stuck in that dilapidated old house.

Takarokaro park, it wasn't a bad place to be. She'd camped here a couple of times when she'd come back to New Zealand but she hadn't been here in just over a year. She sat on the bench and sighed, smiling slightly as she looked at the little kids. They all seemed to be having fun. She looked over when she felt someone sit beside her, but he didn't say anything to her, so she ignored him. She wasn't really used to people just sitting next to her, most tended to avoid her, but today she must not have seemed as strange, a random young girl sitting by herself in a park. It must have been quite the site in some places. She crossed her legs and sat her enchanted bag on her lap. She took this with her everywhere as it contained all of her supplies. If she ever lost it, she would be pretty screwed. Suddenly the person next to her spoke up and introduced himself and Yue raised an eyebrow at him before extending her hand in greeting. "Hi, Mason. I'm Yue." He seemed like a really excitable kind of person. That was kind of nice.

Mason beamed when the girl introduced herself to him. Yue. That was a really pretty name. He wished that he had a pretty name like that, but he just had Mason as a nice name. Mue wouldn’t make much sense to be named anyway. But the name Mason did go along with him. He even looked like a Mason. Or a Matt but that was his twin brother who was older. Matt was more serious than anything else. Even more so since their family reunited. “Do you have kids out here? I don’t but I really want some. Like, when I was in school, I almost dated someone who turned out to be related to me, but it never came to light thankfully. My brother Matt dated a Part-Veela and I always envied that because she was so pretty but wasn’t that friendly to me.” Mason chuckled, knowing that he was talking a lot, but that was what he was used to. “Oh, I play Quidditch for the Cannons! What do you do? Do you have siblings? Family around here? I just met my dad! My mom died but I have a picture of her. She is so pretty and my dad looks like a vampire which is weird. Oh, if you want me to stop talking, I can. I’ve been told I talk too much.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back