Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 16 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Hilton Tiwari was very excited to see her brother this Brightstone weekend. Kishen was not writing her back, but she knew that he would show up today. She told him that he had to come today because she needed to talk to him. Kishen was angry with her, and she knew it, but now was her time to explain herself to her little brother and make sure he would not tell the youngest about magic until he got his letter. Hilton was in her uniform, which was gaining her a lot a stares, which she did not care about. She took a seat on a bench in front of the The Three Broomsticks as she waited for her brother with her legs crossed.

When Hilton had sent Kishen an owl, he almost ripped it up like all the other letters that she sent him. However, he felt that this one was different and important, so he didn't destroy it. She wanted to meet and explain things to him, but Kishen did not know if he was ready to listen to his sister lie to him more. Kishen was disappointed in his sister because even though she had magic, she was still living in the muggle world doing muggle work. It infuriated Kishen to no end. If they were so special, why did she go back to the muggle world? Why did she have to hide magic from him, when it was her who practically raised him and his brother. Their father was becoming a good-for-nothing, so Hilton was all he and Jatin had. The second year quickly found his sister and just stood in front of her without saying a word. Kishen just kept his hands inside the pockets of his robes.

Hilton had not been waiting for long before her brother showed up. She stood up and hugged him tight. He was still shorter than she was, but she could tel that he was getting taller and taller everyday. He did not say anything to her, which she found rude. She knew he was angry, but he still needed to respect his elders. She had practically raised him and Jatin. "So it that how I raised you, to be rude? I want a proper greeting." she said after she let go of Kishen. He knew better than to treat her like this. She hadn't even realized that she spoke in Hindi.

Kishen sighed and gave a small bow to his sister after she let go of him. Hilton had spoken in Hindi, and she knew that he did not speak Hindi very well. He spoke English and that was pretty much it. He wished that he spoke three languages like his sister, but that was not his reality. He was not his sister, and he was not going make the same decisions that she had made. He had to protect Jatin from his father's hate. "That doesn't matter anymore because you left. Jatin and I." he told her. "What do you want, Hilton? I want to enjoy my weekend." he told her.

Hilton was astounded by the way her younger brother was treating her. He used to adore her and henag at her knees. Now he was treating her like she was the enemy. Hilton took in a deep breath before she spoke again. "Look Kishen. The only reason that I was not able to tell you about magic was because I couldn't have you going around telling other people about it. I knew how you were when I started out a Hogwarts New Zealand, so I kept it a secret from you, and you need to keep it a secret from Jatin because we both know that he has magic. You also know how Father feels about our magic, Kishen. He hates is, and you see how he treats us because of it. Jatin doesn't need to know why his own father hates him." she explained as she sat back down on the bench. "Do you understand, Kishen? Do you know why I had to do what I did and not tell you about magic?"

Kishen shook his head and balled his fists up in his pockets. What Hilton said made no sense at all. Keep Jatin in the dark? He would not do that to his little brother, and Hilton was not taking responsibility for her actions. She was not even apologizing to him. "I'm not going to lie to my little brother. He is very important to me, and I am not going to let father make him think that he is a freak! Sure, magic is weird, but there I am not going to let father put into Jatin's head that he doesn't deserve to live well because he has a gift! I'm not going to be a terrible sibling like you have been!" he yelled angrily. He did not care who heard at this point. Hilton was not one to make a scene, but Kishen was that type of person. "You don't understand how much you hurt me by letting me think that everything that dad said was right. That I am cursed and a freak. You could have protected me from that! You could have, but you decided to keep you mouth shut and hide!" he continued.

Hilton was shook at her brother's words. Kishen had never spoken to her like this, ever. He was always such a quiet kid. Hilton did not know what to say to her brother. He was making a scene, and she did not like that. She used to be a Prefect at Hogwarts New Zealand, and she wanted to make sure her reputation stayed the same. "What did you expect me to do? Move us all out when I was only a teenager? How would I have supported you two? Father is not the best, but he does what is expected of him, which is to work for and take care of us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back