Our own little Hell on Earth

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
It was late; The Silver Snake had been left in Leah's care for the evening, and now she was on her way home from a successful day of sales. It was a dangerous time to be strolling along in the darkest part of New Zealand, yet Leah had always preferred walking to apparating. The cool air felt nice, and the feeling of accomplishment after walking a long length of distance had never failed to make her pleased. She had many things to think about, anyway. Link and Henry. They were the two men in her life that she thought of before anyone else.

She had thought that Link had finally fallen for her; that she had him in the palm of her hands, and although she somehow knew that could never be, the hope that had flourished that one night had been sadly punctured when two months had passed without contact. She had allowed herself to weaken and Link had used her like he had used her before. Had it really been just a one night stand to him?

She couldn't really say much about it, however. Henry had come back into her life, and now they were technically dating. Leah had not made any attempt to contact Link after her and Henry's passionate bedding in The Silver Snake, and then at his home. How could she? She loved Henry. Deeply, and Link had only caused her to become confused. Yet, she missed him.

Grey eyes describe to be close as moonlight, trace along the shadows of these dark parts that always seem to welcome a torn soul. Not least distraught by his wedding ever happening, the singular soul greet his surroundings in a mocking way. As if to say, "I'm here come and get me" with his arms open wide and a grin so twisted bestowed on his pale lips you swear he's the devil in disguise. The way he walked, talked, or made himself believed he did raise souls from the depths of hell. Link looked more engrossed as each night went by, that's what he like to believe and truthfully thinking he's capable of causing horrific deeds, he went on believing the unthinkable. Cause for him, nothing possible in his book. Nothing. He let that be known well when amongst his own kind. Soon he will be letting it be known the whole entire world.
After tracking down these famous parts, little did he know someone close by was yarning for his affection. A woman who he hadn't contact in a while, may have been wondering of his whereabouts. Though he kept his promise never to forget her, he didn't promise he would be here when she wanted him around. He didn't forget her, though he made sure she knew he had his own life to deal with. Though that promise ring a bell as he crossed the path of familiar steps. Grey optics linger from conceal faces to another, there he saw her walking alone. "Nice night to take a stroll? What are you doing out here Leah?" he asked. Several steps kept them at a good distant away from each other, soon that won't last long. Nothing kept him away for to long.

It was ironic that Link had appeared right in front of her. Her thoughts had been on him, with Henry's face flitting in and out of her mind. "Link, I should ask you the same thing." She wasn't angry at him... at least not any longer. She couldn't be, for she had not tried to get in touch either. Perhaps their situations were similar. Link was with Sanctuari, and she with Henry. They both loved the ones they were with, and so why should they give up perfect relationships to be with another dark soul.

It made no sense, because they would clash. Opposites were more likely to attract. "I enjoy walking home in the dead of the night. The thrill of potential danger has always appealed to me."

"You've always been a bad liar to me Leah..." he peddle his steps towards her, his eyes linger from her eyes to her lips, down to her body. Checking what he left last time, seem to heal rather quickly than he wanted to remember. "I suppose you work around here? Right?" he asked, cause just around them stood to shops that sell items more horrid then a simple few key chains you would get when you wanted to remember something about a place. He still wore a few scratches that railed down his back from that night he went to her house. He needed just that to remember what he conquer without a fight, except a few bits and scratches. He gave her what she desire just a year ago when he left her cold. "Am I missing something? Or did something happen while I was gone?" he stepped closer now, his face inches away from her ruby red lips.

"I'm not lying, Link." Leah told him, not blinking as he stepped closer to her. "I work at The Silver Snake. What's your excuse?" She challenged him, wanting to know if he had appeared here just to catch a glimpse of the woman he had savagely conquered two months ago. He was very close to her, and she wondered if he could hear the quick beating heart beneath her skin. "Perhaps you are..."

She needed to leave...she needed to get away from him. Leah was taken by another, and Link had no idea of the situation, and what kind of problems he was causing. "I'm with someone now. Maybe you and I should forget about one another." It was difficult to say, especially because he held her heart in his hands. She would never forget Link, and he would always remain embedded in her heart and soul, but this couldn't be. She knew it, and Link probably knew it too. "Go back to Sanctuari, and we can pretend we were never together."

"I don't need an excuse to be here. You and anyone who knows me, knows I need no excuse to walk here.." he came out offended and when he withdrew closer, he heard her say something about being with someone else. Something about they never happen and that he should take his rightful place back with Sanctuari. "Did that ever stop me before?" he reached out to touch the ivory complexion of her devine alluring skin. "My heart belongs to whom I deserve for it to belong. Weather it be you or Sanctuari, it doesn't matter. It shouldn't matter to you too" he edge his way closer to her now, his arm falling down her neck. "Should it?" he whisper just to taste and touch her forbidden lips with his. His uncontrollable desire becoming hard to suppress the more he had more control of what's right or wrong.

"And now you should have no reason to question me about my whereabouts." Leah narrowed her eyes at him, feeling the annoyance emitting from him. "Maybe it does matter to the people involved." It mattered to her, although she shouldn't even be worrying about whether Link held some sort of affection for her or not. It was not right for Henry, but it was like she had said, It mattered to the people involved.

She didn't give a damn about Sanctuari, in fact she did not know the girl, nor cared to. She had messed up her relationship by not being interesting enough for Link, and he had resorted to going to a past flame. Leah felt that the girl fully deserved what had happened behind her back. They were but a breath away from the other, both desires lighting up, flaring through their bodies and making one another feel the same way they had before. I can't. He had taken her before, and she had started it... but this time she had to resist her natural cravings.

"It shouldn't matter to me." She agreed tentatively. But it did.

Link started to make his way through the back of her side, though his other hand slightly closed in around her throat in which he did something expected. He pushed her more into his body, where the wall behind her kept her still, he lean towards her. And in a slow but natural ways of his, he kissed those bloody red lips of hers as if he were drinking from them. As if they were his source of life, he kissed in a way it shouldn't matter, in ways these lips belong to someone, but still Leah held them more. He kissed, and in another momentum undo the robes that cradle her light figure from around her neck. He drop the fabric along the ground and when he had her more in the palm of his hands, he had drop his own kacket smiling something that told her what will happen if thet dugged deeper into their devious thoughts.

[delete]

Link said nothing, he simply kissed her. Leah tensed. She couldn't do this...She belonged to Henry... not Link, and this entire meet and greet situation was very, very wrong. But, he wouldn't allow her to leave this moment of passion, it was as if his lips and roaming hands had cast a sort of immobilis spell on her, and now she was powerless to move. Leah closed her eyes, resigning herself to her fate and yanked at the front of his shirt pulling him closer to her, against the dirty brick wall behind her.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry! I forgot I was logged in as my Professor.

"What's wrong?" he whisper closer into her ear. Why did she felt rigid and not warm? Why did she bit feel him when he closed his hand around her delicate throat. Why didn't the skin redden where he held his cold hand there, were the blood should be rushing across her porclain cheeks, why did she felt to fall for his every whim and felt to fall on her lust. What's pushing her back to tore through his pale skin, and rip away his clothes? Why didn't they melt easily like the night of many weeks ago. Why did she felt like she belong to someone else and not him? "Tell me what's wrong Leah? Tell me what's wrong now..." he demanded now that his hand were closed around her throat and his grey eyes fell solely on her dark hues. "There's something your hiding from me isn't there?" he pushed away from her, his eyes chlie just on hers. Like if her were peaking through her sullen soul, he waited for what she had to say.

Leah withdrew from Link's addictive kiss. His words worried her. What's wrong? What was wrong? She felt different....she felt wrong. The young Death Eater wanted him, but she also wanted something else entirely different. "It's...nothing." Leah attempted to bring him back into her cold embrace, but he cut her off with his sharp words. She needed to tell him about Henry, and how she could not play these silly games any longer. Her heart was confused with these feelings, and although she would never forget Link and perhaps never cease to love him, she couldn't be with someone that was exactly the same person as her.

"I met someone, Link." Leah stepped back. It would be different now. "I'm not sorry." Childish. She was resorting to childlike words; a crying spell would be next. It was a lie. She was sorry. Leah wanted him, but he was completely out of reach for her. "It's just like you. We cross paths again, and you pull me right back into your spell. Why? Why did you do this to me!?" Shut up. Just shut up.

OOCOut of Character:
I'm listening to 'Love the way you lie' because I think that is pretty close to being their song. :p

Its nothing? Its nothing? He could tell by her eyes she were lying. And when she notice, she told him what was needed to be say. "And does that have any significant meaning?" when he asked her about that someone, he could tell. He could tell she had strong feelings for that someone else. That someone else not being Link. "Yes you are sorry Leah. Who do you think your fooling with this time. Not me, not ever" his words were cold but low. They weren't angry or show any emotions at all. They were just words meaning nothing to him. Maybe not now, maybe later on it will hit him hard. Right now they didn't seem much to him. "I didn't do anything to you. I simply gave you what you wanted? To be banged and used just like the rest of them? Clearly you prove me wrong in the end. Because your just another slut that comes my way. Fall to my will and worship me for a while just to tell me it can't happen again. Now who's really using who Leah? Think about while he touching you..." he stepped back, shaking his head. She had made him feel heartless in just a beat of a heart. Sad it had to be the one girl he actually trusted in this entire world.

"Only if you wish it to." Leah replied. She could see the disappointment; the sadness, and finally the anger shadow across his flawless face. She remembered how much she used to live for those lips to graze across her skin, and now it meant nothing to him. He had thrown their moments out the window and focused purely on the hatred that had renewed itself with her cutting words. She wanted him to remember her as she used to be. The woman that loved him, and probably still did; but it couldn't be.

"I can't worship you forever, Link. I can't." She wouldn't cry. She wasn't that type of lovelorn girl, breaking up with her two month boyfriend because her mother told her to. "We used each other. You aren't innocent. You cheated." That didn't matter at all to either of them. Sanctuari was absolutely nothing. She didn't know what to say, because although she could try to argue with him she knew that he was right. "You would hurt me eventually, just like you did last time. This is only an early reflection on what would happen in the future."

"I am a man, a man will always fall and look else where. I have my love, but I also had you. A man needs more than what they bargain for. Some to much and when its over done with it, things fall apart before it can stop..." he grabbed his jacket from the ground, his eyes still staring deep into hers. "I gave you trust, I trusted you. That's all I can offer, that's what she didn't have...and now" again he shook his head. "I hope your happy because your nothing. She at least stayed pure, you? Your waste of valuable time, now that it seems clear to me. Bye Leah, have a very memorable life" he gave her a slight smile, with those words. He turn his face and walked away.

"Then, you cannot blame me for doing the same." Leah's face fell when he made it clear that she was not his love, nor never had been. "You broke my trust before, remember? I forgave you. Can't you give me the same courtesy?" She hurt deep within her chest, and her eyes had a strange sensation of prickling. Don't go. He was leaving, his jacket now in his arms and his legs inching away from her. It truly was over between them. Leah stood there on the cobbled stones of Bleak Street for a while after Link had left, a single tear trickling down her pale cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back