Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
The Truth

Full Name:
Oscar Fossil

Date of Birth:
1st January at exactly midnight.

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Average height, skinny, dark skin. Drown hair which tends to be quite short and plastered over his face. He has hazel brown eyes eyes and often has bruising, due to fights.
Doesn't really care much for fashion, he generally wears clothes that are a little too big for him.

Personality:
Oscar Fossil, is quite secretive, like his sister. But he wants to be more open.
He follows his heart, and fights for what he believes in.
He doesn't sleep much, and at dance school, he is a completely alone, but he can't wait to break out of that and go to Hogwarts.
He'll introduce himself as Lucas, but if he likes you, then when you meet again, he'll introduce himself properly.
He's a nice guy, but can from time to time be stubborn and can at times, have a little bit of an acid tongue.
He wishes he was better at dance. Tends to speak German rather than english

Family:
Mother - Dead
Michelle Skye Fossil
Born in England, moved to new Zealand at 4, Where she became the most promising dancer, Both of her parents had been dancers. At the English Ballet school. They were the best dancers of the generation. Michelle is an only child and both her parents are now dead. They died in a car crash, on the day of Oscar's birth. She was of course a Muggle, tall, with flowing red hair and sparkling blue eyes. She has the small and skinny build of a dancer. She was a Professional dancer in London, at Royal Ballet for 4 years, where she got all the many roles, this was where she met Colin Fossil. They got married later in the year and moved back to New Zealand. Michelle was 21 years old. She joined the School of Dance in New Zealand and was recongised as one of the best new dancers. When she was 24 Michelle gave birth to Lily. Michelle, then gave birth to Lily's younger Brother when she was 26. Michelle, then got straight back into dance and worked harder than ever. It was too hard however and when Oscar was only 3 her mother died, from malnutriention. She'd been in the middle of a dance and her heart just couldn't keep up and gave out. Oscar never really knew his mother, and for that reason doesn't miss her all that much, but would've liked to have known her.

Father
Colin Fossil - Not his Biological Dad
Colin Fossil is 34 and a muggle. He is tall and is very well built. He has brown hair and brown eyes, just like Oscar's sister Lily. He is a teacher at Choreographer at Auckland finest Dance school. He prefers the fact that Oscar isn't a very good dancer. But gives more attention to his sister than him.

Half Sister
Lily Fossil
Lily Fossil is 11. Lily is of average height, and very thin, from the amount of dance she does. She has long brown hair, she also has Hazel brown eyes. Attended The Ballet School For the Elite and was in Pirouette, is now attending Hogwarts New Zealand, where she is in Slytherin house. She is known by everyone as Livia Delaney.

Pets:
N/A

Area of Residence:
Auckland, New Zealand

Blood Status:
Muggleborn

Heritage:
Part French, and English, but New Zealander

Special Abilities:
Is able to write with both hands

Interests or Hobbies:
Sports like Football and basketball. He likes dancing and wishes he was better at it

Additional Skills:
Can speak 4 languages including English. They are English, German, Spanish and Latin. Yes he can speak a dead language.

Strengths:
Playing sports
Speaking other languages

Weaknesses:
Dancing
Making and keeping friends

Favourite place to be:
In the dance hall, at night, when others are asleep or on a football pitch or basketball court

Friends:
He doesn't have very many friends. Oscar isn't very popular and is often beaten up badly for his lack of dance skills by the other males in his classes.

School</SIZE></COLOR>
[ This is done for the school he is attending now]​
<COLOR color="grey"><SIZE size="50">

House:
Grande Jeté - Which is the lowest of the houses, only the worse that are going to be thrown out the school if they don't improve are in that house.

Best school subjects:
German

Worst school subjects:
None

Extracurricular Activities:
Basketball and Football

Plans for your future:
Become a successful and powerful Wizard

Extras

Your Patronus:
Arctic Fox

Your Patronus memory:
The first Ballet performance that he ever did, he was an Arctic fox.

Your Boggart:
Sleeping, he is somniphobic

Your Animagus:
Arctic Fox

Mirror of Erised:
Him being a good dancer like his sister

A page from your diary:
Diary said:

Dear Me,
I have a black eye, again. It's painful. I don't fight back, but maybe I should. I'm just waiting till I can leave and go off to Hogwarts. Hopefully people there are different. I'm annoyed that Lily is already there. And I am stuck here. It's late. But I don't want to go to sleep. I think I'm going to go play basketball at the local court. I would say more to you, but there is nothing I can say. I'm just waiting until I can leave. As much as I love dance. I just want to leave.

Night,
Oscar.

The Lies

Full Name:
Lucas Appleton

Date of Birth:
31st December

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Average height, skinny, very pale. Dirty blond hair which tends to be quite short and spiked up. He has silvery grey eyes and often has bruising which is very clear against his pale skin.
Doesn't really care much for fashion, he generally wears clothes that are a little too big for him.

Personality:
He's quiet, distant and removed, for someone so young. He doesn't trust people, and he only trusts his sister, , more than his parents. He really enjoys playing sports. And Plays lots of them, which his father prefers, though he wishes he was better at dance. Tends to speak German rather than english

Family:
Mother
Abigail Chase Appleton
Abigail Chase is a muggleborn witch and is 34 years old. She is quite well built, but quite skinny. She has blond hair and emerald green eyes. She coaches football to students at a Secondary School in New Zealand and runs a female quidditch club, at night, in Wellington.

Father
James Appleton
James Appleton is also 34 years old and a muggleborn wizard. He is very skinny, like Lucas. He has brown hair and dull grey eyes. He is a librian at a wizarding Library not far from there home in Wellington. He can speak all the languages Lucas can speak and it was him who taught them to Lucas

Sister
Hayley Appleton
Hayley Appleton is 4 years old, and who is yet to show signs of magic. She is small, and has blond hair, and sparkling green eyes. She will begin attending Primary school soon, where Lucas is attending at the moment.

Pets:
N/A

Area of Residence:
Wellington, New Zealand

Blood Status:
Half Blood

Heritage:
New Zealander

Special Abilities:
Is able to write with both hands

Interests or Hobbies:
Sports like Football and basketball. Writing. Singing

Additional Skills:
Can speak 4 languages including English. They are English, German, Spanish and Latin. Yes he can speak a dead language.

Strengths:
Playing sports
Speaking other languages

Weaknesses:
Dancing
Making and keeping friends

Favourite place to be:
In the dance hall, at night, when others are asleep or on a football pitch or basketball court

Friends:
He doesn't have very many friends. Lucas isn't very popular and is often beaten up badly for his lack of dance skills by the other males in his classes.

School

Hogwarts House:
N/A

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
To be a good wizard

Best school subjects:
N/A

Worst school subjects:
N/A

Extracurricular Activities:
Basketball and Football

Plans for your future:
Become a successful and powerful Wizard

Extras

Your Patronus:
Arctic Fox

Your Patronus memory:
When his sister was born, because he knew that he could trust her with anything as soon as he held her for the first time. She had pale skin and blond hair, which made him think of an Arctic Fox

Your Boggart:
Sleeping, he is a somniphobia or his sister dead

Your Animagus:
Arctic Fox

Mirror of Erised:
He would see himself as a powerful wizard, teaching at a magical school.

[[A little side note to better understand this character: Oscar Fossil introduces himself as Lucas Appleton to everyone he meets as he trusts no one for the fact that he has nightmares in which people he can see himself trusting end up not being the type you can trust. And becayse the ballet school he attends on his first day when he was 4 told them all that outside the school they were to be completely different people, they weren't to introduce themselves the real selves. Why Oscar never quite understood but he complied.]]

Emz? I'm going to assume it's you.

My first question is not character development. Just are you aware how difficult it is to read that tiny little writing and do you do it on purpose to make me not like your characters? :p

Ok, the real questions. You know the drill, in or out of character.

1. Do you wish you had a middle name? If you could/had to give yourself one, what would it be and why?
2. Do you wish you weren't so pale?
3. How do you feel about your mother's death?
4. Why do you wish you were better at dancing than sports? Does it cause conflicts with your father? Why doesn't your dad want you to excel in dance?
5. Does it bother you that you look so different to your sister?
6. Why are you afraid of sleeping? What causes the somniphobia?
7. What was your reaction to your sister's letter from Hogwarts? Did you know either of you were magical before then?
8. Why don't you fight back when you are beaten up?
9. What house do you wish to be in/think you fit best in and why?
10. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
11. Would you rather... be inside or outside? Germany or New Zealand? Muggle or wizard? City or country? Day or Night? Chocolate or Ice cream?
12. What's your favourite food?
13. What's your favourite colour?

That'll do for now. I look forward to your responses. :)
Emma.

I don't do it on purpose. I just really prefer smaller writing. It's like an OCD of mine, where it has to be small. I've taken out the font though which might make it easier to read. Does it?

1. I don't really wish I had a middle name. I like my name as it is. But if I had to give myself one it would be Skye, since that was my mum's maiden name and since I didn't really know her, I'd at least like a part of her to be part of me.

2. I don't. I like how pale I am. Sometimes, I'd rather I had a little more colour, but it makes me strangely different from others.

3. I'm not too sure how I feel about her death. I miss her, even though I barely knew her and I would've loved to know her but you can't have everything. I do wish she wasn't dead.

4. Yes I do. I come from a whole bloodline of dancers, I'm the first to have no dance talents and I feel a little pushed out of my own family. It cause conflicts because I wish I was better, but not as many as if I was a good dancer. He's proud that I don't dance well. He doesn't want to excel because dance is what killed my mum and he doesn't want anything to happen to me. But he dances himself. So he goes against what he says.

5. It doesn't bother me that I look very different from my sister. It's better for the both of us if we look nothing alike. If we did people might actually think we were siblings and my sister would hate that and so do I. Though sometimes I wish I was more like her.

6. The fear of sleep started from a very young age, I started to get nightmares. And often I can't remember them, but I get them so often that sleeping scares me for what I might see in my dreams. The nightmares have started to stop, but I don't really know since I sleep very little.

7. I was shocked. Like I couldn't believe it. I was very happy about it. It meant I wouldn't have to worry about dance and it would be a clean slate for me. Though I don't know if I could trust anyone at the magical school. We didn't. Not that we know of did we have magical blood in the family. I'm very pleased we do though.

8. I did at first, but if I get into any fights in which I punch back I could get thrown out the school and as much as I hate being there, I really want to be good at dance so I don't fight back to keep my place. The boys know this and since they are not at risk they make the most of it. People just aren't kind.

9. I would love to be a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw. I mean, they would be perfect. I'd either be Brave or Smart. And I think I'm both. I can speak a few languages (one of them dead) and I'm not terrible in other areas. And I'm quite brave too. I'm not scared of much. Apart from sleep there is nothing too major. But I do fear I'll be a Slytherin like my sister. Because I don't often come across as too nice but thats just because I'm not trusting. But I think or I hope that'll change once I meet some new people.

10. The craziest thing I've ever done, I don't know. I haven't done much crazy. I'll get back to you on this one, because I don't think I have ever. I do live quite by the rules.

11. Outside of course, so much more space. Germany, though I've never actually been I love the look of it and I much prefer the language than English. Wizard, you can do so much more as a wizard than as a muggle. City, less people are likely to know anything about you, with the country you might have a community spirit thing where everyone knows everything about everyone else. Night, everything is just so much nicer at night. And the night sky is the most amazing thing ever. Ice cream, it's cold and you can get it in all favours, so therefore you can have chocolate ice cream, which makes it a lot better.

12. My favourite food, thats another hard one. I like quite unhealthy things, though I don't eat them often. I really love apples. But My favourite food would have to be chocolate chip muffins. Which are amazing.

13. My favourite colour is silver. It's a majestic colour I find. And it's quite dull but stunning in a way. It's just a very good colour.

Okay, thanks for the questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back