OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
It was dim in the evening when all was settle and there wasn't anyone around to entertain Jaden to say the least. Her vacation was spent with her parents still getting used to living in New Zealand. Jaden and her brother Rayden had went all around town, he had tease Jaden for being what she was, calling her the witch of Pittburg Hell.

"Shut up Rayden" she scowled at him plenty of times, as they reached Harbour point, a view of the ocean just outside of the Harbour. She hadn't really enjoy her vacation unlike most children her age, maybe it was just being on this continent that she dislike. Either way coming back from break made no difference.

Walking along the dungeon cold path, she saw orbiting lights dancing around the dim atmosphere giving a blurr affect to the dungeon permiters. Jaden still didn't get used to the fact she live near the dungeon, she had often wonder what had resides her before the school was even thought of. Before its last owners had taken their stay here, she had wondered if slaves had lived down here once. Jaden had overractive imagination and was often scowled by her parents many time before. Jaden had followed the orbits lights wondering what kind of magic was this, "Hmmm,," she mumbled to herself.

Nick was quite board and decided to walk around the dungeon. This had probably been the first time he'd been down there. With its darkness and gloomy feeling, Nick felt very comfortable in the area.

As he was walking around he too began to see orbs floating around. "Hmph..probably dust. Hogwarts never really kept up with this place did they?" Nick said as he continued walking around.

Someone else must have been around because foot steps could be heard. Nick didn't know if he'd get in trouble or not.

Jaden turned to look at the one that had spoken, she wondered if he to had a habit of speaking out loud. "Is that's what that is? Ugh." she said annoyed still watching the particles float in the air. "Another reason why I hate living in the dungeon." she added still watching the orbit lights floating near the dim light as in attraction had magnified the lights around it. "..but doesn't seem like it, could be poltergeist, they often wander in the dark places." Jaden squinted her eyes looking back at them closely now.

Nick slowly tried to approach the foot steps he heard. As he got closer he noticed another person was here.

"Oh...its you." he said as if he knew this student.

"I thought for a second that you were a prefect or something." Nick wasn't good for a first meet basis. Maybe this could be different that his other encounters.

Jaden turned around again squinting her eyes, many times her parents told her she should be wearing glasses. Many times she neglected their request, hoping one day she invint a machine that would fix her eye problems. "Ah do I know you?" she asked the boy, she may have seen him on the Hogwarts express or when they got sorted but she didn't recognise him.

"No you don't but a the names Nick." Nick was trying to sound all tough. Now sometimes his ego got in the way but this time his action were natural.
"Why is it that you're down here in the dungeons? Not really appealing to females I would think." Nick was trying hard to come up with a conversation. He moved closer to the wall to lean on. He learned that leaning against things helped up stand up. It made him feel better.

"Well my names Jaden." she shot back rolling her eyes at the boy. "...and ah well I am in Slytherin so I suppose I'm one for the dungeon." she retorted back tilting her head to the side at the boy. Tough guy eh? Jaden sighed wasted night to run into Mr. Sarcastic here, she looked back at the orbit lights and began to finger the end of her wand.

"Oh well then. Seems that you are suited for a place like this then. If you're wonder why I'm here its for the same reason: except I'm in Gryffindor." Nick thought for a second. Smart move there buddy! You just ratted your self out. Slytherins hate Gryffindor with a passion!"

"For me the dungeon just seemed to call me. I normally don't like dark damp places but this one just seems perfect." he said with a smile. Nick noticed that Jaden was playing with her wand. He kept his at the ready if she decided to do anything. But if Nick was correct, it was against school rules to attack another student unless it was a friendly duel.

"If it were for me I wouldn't have claim any house." she shrugged but noted he may have wanted to be in the same house she was in. "..and you was correct in the first place, I don't like the dungeon, but seeing as I live near them might as well get used to it." Jaden exposed her wand as she it grip by the palm of her hand she had called out "Lumos" as a dim light spark at the tip of her wand. Nick had been right, it was dust, somewhat of it but part of the orbit light had vanish. "Strange" she said simply.

"Hmph..simply dust. If there were any ghosts around, they would make themselves known. Or at least we would see them." Nick shield his eyes. Bright lights were always the best thing for him.
"Mind turning out that light?" Nick said in a grumpy tone. He sat down on the floor. A light mist could be seen and he wanted to sit in it. It would be like playing in a bathtub with bubbles but there isn't a tub or bubbles in the dungeon...this is of course if Nick was in Potions class.

Jaden twirl her wand within reach of her index and thumb finger, as she beam the light towards Nick. "I wouldn't count on that." she said with a eyebrow raise, as the light luminated her complexion enough so that he could make out her face. "You know for a Gryffindor you sure whine enough." she pouted disappointed she still wasn't able to make a friend since the year started, even after finding out miss Lily real name. She was still livid about that, she hated liars, did she forget we had the same class together, possibly.

The Shadow dance along the dungeon crusted walls, as a ghost appear out of the mist of the orbit light. Annick had normally take her hunting in the girls bathroom right next to Hufflepuff house, in the fourth floor.However she love to adventure the dungeon grounds, always appearing so innocently and partaken by the students of Hogwarts. It was her little trick she like to play, till she lose her temper. Annick wasn't no ordinary ghost, just like Charlie she possessed powers darker than a warith but similar in some way.

"Hello Children" she giggle in delight as her form, orbit a ball like beam around her form, slowly draining the negative energy from the Dungeon.

Nick's face almost went pale. He heard a childish voice come from afar. When he turned to look at the figure, he pulled his energy to speak.
"Uh...hi there. Never seen you here at the school before? What's your name?" Nick was smart enough not to do anything stupid. He read up on ghosts since he found them interesting. He knew better than to provoke this ghost.

Just as she predicted Jaden could feel the ghost energy flowing pass her. "See what I mean and you said it was dust." she spated at Nick unable to move as her wand lifelessly laid in her hand. "Hello .." Jaden said with a edge of anxieties in her tone. "We were just hanging about, hope you don't mind." Jaden said in a fake cherry voice.

"Nice to meet you" her childish giggles continue to ring as the banging of the pipes would usually began it was a routine for whenever she decided to appear out of the blue. "No I don't mind at all!" she said whispering by them her form becoming to transparent again. "Except I'm looking for Chalie, he's my only friend. Have you seen him?" she asked pleasantly. Twisting around her form, her orbit hue becoming a crimson pool.

"Chalie, Chalie, Chalie...don't know anyone..."
Annick's childish giggles actually put fear in Nick's skin. He was doing well trying to hide that he was scared.
"No...I don't know anyone but that name. I'm sorry." Nick wasn't sure if he should have said anything. He didn't even want to upset the ghost either. Even though the ghost appeared as a child, who knew what powers she could posses.

There was another one, Jaden felt her lips tremble as she looked at Annick. "I'm afraid we don't know a Charlie.." she said slowly her words weighting a thousand pound to her, not wanting to offend her in anyway. This would be Jaden first encounter with in actual ghost, she didn't include the house ghost, even though slytherin ghost was the scariest out of all. She never had the chance to actually encounter with a ghost and have in actual conversation with it to put it that way.

Annick pouted sadly missing her friend Charlie. Her ghostly form would vanish into the walls, deplore into sorrow moans being a ghost she couldn't shed a tear. The pipes would rattle some more, as it quite down. No trace of the ghost ever being here, they never do leave anything behind either way. Just the soft moan decreasing as the air becomes normal once again.

Jaden let out a sigh of relief, in some ways she fully understood why the ghost would sadly leave that way. The only friend she had ever had was another like her. Jaden didn't have any and she liked it that way, turning around she looked down at the boy Nick. "Guess you never could tell." she says flicking her hair to the side. Jaden was a muggelborn, however she had always been into paranormal brings. It attract her the most, just never saw much till she got to Hogwarts. Sliding her wand back into her school robes, she stalk off to leave the dungeon grounds. After seeing a ghost she wasn't sure if she was into paranormal spirits anymore, this had surly taking a turn in what she thought of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back