Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 1/2" Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Sianna was tired and frustrated, she had spent the day in classes and the evening with Accio, meaning that she had in fact missed dinner. The ravenclaw prefect knew she had to get something to eat, the rumble in her stomach certainly making itself known and she would end up feeling weird the next day if she didn’t take the time to have a little something. The girl made her way through the school, eventually reaching the kitchens. She shoved a few house elves out of her way and told most of them to scram, she didn’t need them doing this for her. Sianna was glad for the space they allowed her as she took the time to make something for herself. It wasn’t going to be anything too advanced, a simple sandwich, enough to fill her hunger but nothing too big for the slightly later in the evening. The girl sighed heavily as she grabbed the peanut butter jar that she had gotten from one of the stores in the room, and tried to open it. It seemed to be pretty jammed stuck. Sianna was growing more frustrated as she attempted to open it. It just wasn’t working at all. Sianna tried running it under some water, and hitting it off the table, but eventually her patience wore thin and she just threw the jar hard away from her, not even glancing as it smashed on to the ground. She would just have a duller sandwich, and Sianna was perfectly okay with that.

Chacen Chevalier was really looking forward to graduating. He got accepted into a modeling school, and he couldn't wait to leave the magical school to become a model, much like his mother used to be. However, his stomach was growling, and he needed something to eat. Perhaps a meat sandwich. Or peanut butter. That sounded really good. Chacen walked into the kitchens to see a jar of peanut butter smashed on the floor. He sighed, taking out the wand. He cast the charm to get it cleaned up. That was the least he could do for the hard working house elves. He tossed the ruined delicious smear into the nearby trash can, and saw a familiar Ravenclaw prefect in there. It had to have been her. He walked over to the cabinets, grabbed another jar of peanut butter, and turned the lid, opening it with ease. "Did you want some peanut butter, Sianna?" He reached up for some bread, and started to make himself a sandwich, which would turn into two or three, because Chacen could definitely eat. Anyone could look at his large stature and tell that he could definitely eat anyone under a table, but he would run it off not long after that.

Sianna glanced at the boy who cleaned up the mess she had created. She like Chacen, they hadn’t interacted all that often, but she thought he was attractive. More so than any of the other boy’s in their year. He was far more appealing to her than any of those others. Of course she knew the other boy had a partner and aside from the odd rose to him, she didn’t meddle in it. Didn’t even actively seek him out, but she wouldn’t not talk to him if he was right in front of her that would just be rude. The only difficult was that currently, Sianna was hungry and a little frustrated. A little hangry. The girl nodded reaching her hand out to the pot he was using, ”That other jar was just old and out of date,” something that was not true, the jar had been stuck and she had just been frustrated enough to take all her anger out on it. ”I guess you wanted some too,” she then added, ”Thank merlin there was a second jar,” Sianna smiled at him, it was her way of asking what he was doing there without actually saying it. She could imagined that a guy like Chacen certainly would get hungry. She was hungry and she probably had a third of the appetite of him. But of course she wouldn’t mention as much, just get the conversation out and casual, keep this light an airy, when they all graduated she likely would never interact with him again.

Chacen frowned, wondering if that was all that true or not. Mainly because Hogwarts seemed to be always the top notch, so why keep spoiled peanut butter? It seemed really hard to keep spoiled peanut butter. Chacen shrugged his shoulders since he would believe her regardless. "Well, it doesn't matter to me what goes on the bread, as long as it is something with protein." Chacen looked around the cabinets, before just taking out his wand and summoning some meat from the fridge. He rested it on the bread, after piling it rather high. He made two sandwiches, and turned around to face her. He gave her a smile, "Looking forward to graduating? I'm not. The real world seems scary. As soon as you graduate, you have to find a job, move out, and suddenly know everything." Chacen had a lot of fears when it came to leaving the nest.

Sianna looked curiously at the boy, she admittedly didn’t know all that much about him, she liked him, and she could admit that she did have a little crush on him, but they hadn’t spoken all that much. She wondered why he would care that much about protein, ”Are you on the protein?” she joked lightly, as she finished making her own sandwich with just peanut butter. She listened as he spoke, was she looking forward to it? She kept telling herself she was, but the world was a big place and she would have to decide what she really wanted to do. Pursuing photography would be quite risky, there would be no guarantee that she would be good at it outside of school, or successful at it. The girl just gave him a little smile, ”Everyone else seems to manage, why couldn’t you?” Sianna replied, picking her words carefully, ”What are you hoping to do after school?” she wondered what he might do. She hadn’t particularly noticed if he was that studious, and as far as she knew he didn’t play sports, so she was curious about what he would do or want to do.

Chacen smiled, while he picked up his sandwich and took a bite. He lowered it, and swallowed his bite. He held the sandwich with one hand and held up one of his arms, flexing. "I need to keep these up and cared for with protein. At least, that is what my dad tells me." Chacen had to admit, he really relied on his parents to take care of him, and he needed to get away from that. He needed to think for himself. "Plus I love meat, all of it. And peanut butter of course." Chacen shrugged his shoulders at the thought of being on his own, and how he could manage. Others have, so why couldn't she? "I'm the oldest in my siblings. I have a lot of expectations. And right now, the only skill I have is looking good. So, I may look into modeling. There's nothing else that I know how to do." Chacen thought over his skills, and suddenly, looked lost. Wow, he really did not know how to do anything except look his best.

Sianna looked at him as he flexed and could not help the smile which appeared on her features, it didn’t surprise her that he was keeping up with protein if he was looking to get into shape. She nodded as he went on to talk about how he was the oldest and had all of these expectations upon him, Sianna felt bad for Chacen, she hadn’t admittedly ever known much about him, but she could understand that maybe his concern over what he was going to do after school was born out of the fact that he was the eldest and had so much to be the best of. ”If it helps I have older brothers and even though they’re useless generally, they’ve all somehow managed to keep themselves alive, so why couldn’t you?” Sianna found herself reassuring him. Though what he wanted to do was pretty interesting, he would definitely and could definitely be a model, ”Are you signed with anyone?” she asked him, ”Maybe we can help each other out, I’d like to be a photographer, and I can help you get your pictures out and also get myself in the door too,” Sianna hadn’t decided what she wanted to do in particular, whether to try photography and see how far she got, or to just get a boring desk job. Maybe both would be possible…..If she had someone to work with, they could maybe help each other out...maybe.

What Sianna said did make some sense to him. If his dad could do it, and his grandfather, who was a ruthless ex-auror who kind of went against the rules. "Maybe I can, I don't know. Are you sure they are useless, and didn't have some hidden skill that they did not know about?" Chacen shrugged his shoulders, biting into his sandwich. He swallowed it, and finished it off without a crumb. Then, she said something that actually gave him some hope. He was not signed up with anyone yet but he did reach out. No one had gotten back to him yet. But maybe, they could help something out. He smiled, "That would actually be great! I see the great stuff from the yearbook so you already have a huge amount of experience! And I have part-veela blood, so I have the good looks. Let's team up and do it!" Chacen's eyes seemed to sparkle as he thought about his future, now.

Sianna shrugged, she didn’t know if her brothers did or not, she hadn’t spent any time with them recently, though she knew that her twin was about as useless as a free standing wall that didn’t hold anything up. The teen could agree that helping Chacen would benefit her and him. She couldn’t understand why she hadn’t had the conversation with her before. The teen had been so on the fence about what she was going to do with her life that she hadn’t thought that reach out to any one and be able to figure things out together. Sianna smiled and extended out a hand to the Gryffindor, ”Deal,” the teen was feeling suddenly more sure and confident of what her future would hold for her with Chacen. Sianna smiled, ”I can get us a apartment, we could share for the first while while we get set up, I’ll get some new cameras,” Sianna told him. She knew he would continue doing what he was doing, and she got a few bits and pieces they would be just fine. They’d manage. Sianna would have someone to spend time with and work with as they went through life outside of school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back