Open Up, Let It Out

Toni Addison

Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Toni was in completely not sure what to think about things that were going on in her life. For ages she was looking forward to the Yule ball and just like that it passed without helping her sort out all the emotions. If anything that one ball confused her even more than she would have imagined. Sure her and Sam had there dance and it felt so, well for lack of a word that described exactly how it felt, right. It felt completely right. Of course there was that small oddness that occured but still, Toni wasn't sure that meant anything.

Even though everything went perfect in this Slytherin's eyes. She wore a beautiful gold dress that was floor length and if she did say so herself, her mother's best pick of a dress since ever. Sam of course looked perfect as well. He probably didn't even have to try. For all Toni cared he could have worn jeans and a sweatshirt. It meant more to her that he was there and well actually dancing with her as if it was the old days.

There was something that Toni found even more confusing though. It felt like the entire time Sam was trying to tell her something. Yet nothing ever came. For moments she had gotten her hopes up wanting him to think about her the way she thought about him. Sadly Toni doubted that would ever happen.

Even as she walked up to the North Tower upon recieving a letter from Sam himself requesting a meeting. Toni guessed that he wanted to set things right, making sure Toni didn't think about them as a couple. Sam probably wanted to clearly state that Toni was nothing about mistaken in this area. How that simple statement, even thought the blonde thought it was nothing but true, would crush her.

Making her way up to the tower, Toni stood there right by the window wearing a simple jean shirt and a back shirt. Simple enough, even a little more simple than a normal outfit that Toni would muster up. Her eyes fell to the grounds belowing wondering if she was going to regret coming up here to talk to Sam. She wasn't sure if she was willing to hear what she didn't want to hear in the first place.

[sorry my internet had a random meltdown :oy: ]

Sam wanted to kick himself for being so stupid, he had made himself a promise that he would tell Toni how he felt about her at the ball. But he didn't, he would sometimes begin a sentence and then would end it completely different way to the way he had planned. Maybe it was because Toni looked so perfect, he couldn't cocentrate. That would be a good enough reason, she did look wonderful. But as their dance ended Sam watched her walk away from him and yet he still didn't pull her back and tell her how he felt. He was foolish and he was going to fix it. He was going to tell Toni how he felt so he sent her an owl.

Sam paced up and down his dorm, he knew he was already late yet he couldn't bring himself to leave and head up to the north tower. Sam regretted sending the owl, if he told Toni how he felt about her and she told him she felt nothing, things woud be ruined for ever. Well, maybe just for a long time. But a long time without talking to Toni would be a nightmare. Though there was always the possibility of Toni saying she felt the same way? At that thought a small yet happy smile appeared on his face but then reality sunk in. She wouldn't feel the same way.

Sam gave his clock one more glance and saw that he was already five minutes late. He drummed the tips of his fingers against his chin, then left his dorm hoping when he returned things wouldn't be destroyed. He was wearing a check shirt and a pair of jeans and his scruffy black converse. Sam wanted his walk to be a long one the longer he put this meeting off the better. But unfortunate for him he arrived at the North Tower in no time. He found that he was walking quite quickly without him knowing. He stood on the top stair of the spiralling staircase and placed his hand on the wooden door though he still didn't push it open. Just do it.

Sam pushed open the door to the north tower to see Toni and nobody else there. He didn't say anything he just closed over the door behind him. He then turned around to face her yet he didn't take one step closer to her. "Hey." He said quietly and with a small smile. He didn't know what else he could say, it seemed to be the only thing he could think of.

((It's fine. Stupid random meltdowns :p ))

He's not going to show. He's not going to show. This was probably some joke. Maybe the owl wasn't even from Sam. Probably sent by Hoshi or Jenna. Or maybe he didn't want to talk to me at all. This was probably a.... Toni continued to think as the minutes passed. This Slytherin had it in her mind that Sam was not going to show up. Her thoughts however were broken out of when she heard the door close behind her and Sam's voice. A sigh of relief fell out of her lips glad that her thoughts were nothing to be worried about. Yet this wasn't the only problems that Toni would have to face. Maybe Sam not showing up would have saved her so much trouble. With the dismissive attitude that step would have shown, Toni would have realized that Sam wasn't interested. Now the words that Sam was about to say, or at least that Toni believed he was about to say, were going to leave her in more of a confused mess than she was before.

Turning to face Sam, she smiled brushing a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. Relax She thought to herself as the smile remained on her face. Though she was not quite sure if that was the right place for it at all. "I got your owl." Toni said wanting to hit her head with that statement. Obviously she got the owl. Why else would she be up in the North tower? A small laugh escape her mouth with that rather 'blonde' comment.

"So" she said not knowing what to expect about this whole situation. "What's up" she added feeling like she wanted to get all of her feelings off her chest but she was scared. Scared Sam wouldn't feel the same way. Scared it would ruin the friendship. Scared it would ruin everything.

Sam nodded and said a simple, "Yeah.." as she told him she got his owl. Sam didn't think much of the statement and decided to just ignore it but as she laughed a smile spread across his lips. He loved her laugh. Sam was expecting her next question. How could he even answer that question. Where would he begin. "Oh nothing I just wanted to em.." Sam said automatically without really thinking. It wasn't "nothing", it was something huge. To Sam at least.

Just say it. Tell her. A voice told him in his head. He fidgeted with his hands which was an obvious sign of him being uncomfortable so he stopped immediately. I can't "I just wanted to thank you for the..er...dance.." Oh what the heck was that?! Sam wanted to bang his head off the wall. Telling Toni how he felt about her would have even sounded better than what he just said. "I had..fun" He added, digging a hole! Sam decided he was just making things worse so he shut his mouth and kept it shut. Not only was he uncapable of speaking he didn't want to.

Toni wondered if she was getting the same feeling that she did when she was at the Yule ball, the feeling that Sam had something important to tell her. Wanting to close her eyes Toni was sure this was the time when Sam was going to set things straight; just tell her straight on that he wanted this friendship more than the relationship that Toni wanted. You can take it The thought spread through her mind wondering if it was as true as it sounded or if Toni wanted to just convince herself of this matter.

Though Sam's first statement made her relax slightly. Nothing. He said it's nothing She repeated mentally to herself. Maybe this wasn't the dreadful conversation that Toni was dreading. It seemed to be coming in the future after Toni seemed to make it obvious that she did indeed like Sam. Maybe it was just Toni that thought she was making it plain and out there. Maybe she really wasn't at all. Shaking herself mentally she listened to Sam continued to speak the smile increasing on her face slightly as he talked about their dance at the Yule ball. Good Times.

"No need to thank me" Toni said shaking her head slightly as the curls she had put in her hair this morning bounced back and forth slightly. "The dance was the highlight of my evening" Toni continued a slight red appearing on her cheeks though she hoped Sam hadn't noticed. Was that a lame statement or what? God Toni can you be any more obvious and desperate She blamed herself. "And I didn't even step on your feet. Things were good" Toni added with another small laugh. Dancing was never the best skill that Toni had. Last year she had basically bruised Beau's feet while dancing. This year she didn't step on Sam's feet once or at least she didn't remember doing so.

It was her highlight? Makes two of us He thought happily. "I don't think I stood on yours either," Sam said smiling just even thinking about it made him smile. It was the first time they got to dance together since last year...well he didn't really want to think about last year. Yes, he had a great time with Jenna but he wanted to steal a dance with Toni too, but things were just too complicated to do so.

Again Sam was lost for words, he knew what he could say and what he should say but he wasn't able to. It was just too hard. He couldn't. His feelings for Toni would just have to die down. "So thats it..um..I better be off." He said quickly and turned around, he still hadn't moved away from the door, so it was literally behind him. Sam put his hand on the doorknob yet he didn't twist it. Something was stopping him. He had to tell her.

"No." He turned around quickly. "Thats not it." Sam walked up to her while looking her directly in the eye. "Toni...I sent you an owl for a reason and it wasn't just to thank you for the dance." He said to her slowly, "Its..I.." He sighed fustratedly, why couldn't this just be easy? "The reason..I mean.." Sam bit his lip and looked down, he couldn't possibly tell her while looking at her. "The awkward silences, the goofy smiles....the weird fish comments?" He said with a shake of his head and a short laugh. "Is all because...well..I have these.. feelings for you." He braved looking up at her, "I don't know how long they've been there but...I..I can't get you out of my head." Sam said almost as if it was a bad thing, but it wasn't. "And I don't know if you feel the same way or..but I just had to tell you. I had to get it off my chest, so thats it." He said quickly. "And I don't know if I just wrecked everything we have as friends but the one thing I do know is that I can't just be friends with you.." That was it. He said it. Yes, he felt a load of his chest but he also felt a load being added, had he just ruined everything?

Toni kept the smile on her face as she wondered where Sam was going with this conversation. Maybe he was going to be saying something that had been on his mind. Something had been on his mind, Toni just knew it. Yet as he said he might as well be off, Toni was surprised. This little bit of surprise did cross through her eyes as Sam headed towards the door.

Stop him. Tell him how you feel. Break the silence. Get it out in the open Toni thought about to open her mouth as Sam turned around. Quickly closing her mouth, Toni listened to Sam keeping eye contact. Sam spoke yet he seemed confused or at least not completely certain as to what or maybe it was how he was going to say the words.

Instead of speaking right away to try to say what was on her own mind, Toni listened to Sam. Almost cringing at the thought of the worst words that would come out of his mouth, the words that would completely crush any chance she had at making this friendship more than just the average friendship.

When Sam broke eye contact looking down at the ground, Toni ran her hand through her hair. A simple motion just to keep herself from feeling even more awkward. A small laugh left her mouth as Sam mentioned a few things such as the weird fish comments, bringing back memories that Toni didn't think she could ever forget.

Yet the words that did finally come out of Sam's mouth surprised her more than anything that was previously said. The smile on her lips faded slightly her face going quite blank of all emotion except for that of shock and a slight surprise. Did she just hear Sam wrong? Did Sam really just say that he had feelings for her...for Toni.

Literally shaking her head, she brought herself back into the conversation focusing her eyes back onto Sam. A smile once more creeping unto her face. Though the words didn't want to come out of her mouth as if she had just become mute, unable to speak a single word. Say Something! The voice in her head shouted knowing quite well if she didn't say anything Sam would get the wrong impression. That was the last thing Toni wanted.

"Sam" She said finally her voice rather quiet. Still she seemed taken back. Sam liked her. How could Toni not see this? How could he? "Well I mean..." She paused cursing the words for not coming out as easily as she would have wished them too. Why was this so hard. "You're braver than I am I can tell you that" Toni began her smile getting slightly bigger with this comment.

"I was so worried about ruining the friendship. Then I didn't want to make things odd in the group. Yet I talked to Taylor and well" Toni stopped wondering why she was now babbling. "I like you too" She said finally not knowing what else to add to that statement. There she said it. It was in the open. Now what was this going to change if anything...

Once he finished speaking he waited for Toni to say something, or at least do something that would let him know wheter he just ruined everything or not. Her blank expression on her face wasn't helping at all. But then a smile appeared and he felt his heart do a flip, thats always a good sign he thought happily though he was still unsure if the smile was a happy smile or a pity smile.

Sam shook his head as she said that he was braver than she was. He wasn't brave at all, if it took him this long to say a few words he defintely wasn't brave. But her smile was getting bigger and he felt his own grow bigger. Sam listened to her babbling though he didn't dare stop her, he could listen to her all day. Then once she finished she said the three words that he wanted to hear, it seemed so surreal.

Sam didn't think his smile could be bigger then it was at this point. He was so happy he couldn't even describe it. His heart thumped quickly in his chest, so many thoughts swarmed his head. He liked Toni and she liked him. It was, "Perfect." Sam finished his thought out loud. He didn't say anything else to her he just started to laugh a little, a happy laugh. He couldn't believe how things worked out and yet he didn't know what to do next.

Toni couldn't help but feel a bit nervous about this whole conversation even though she knew there was nothing really to be nervou about. She already heard with her own ears that Sam had feelings for her. He liked her and she liked him. That was it. What was there to be nervous about? Yet still even with all that knowledge, this slytherin felt the butterflies swarm in her stomach and her mind swirl with questions, thoughts, and just about everything else that could fill the mind of this eleven year old.

The smile that lit up her face would not decrease nor disappear in the slightest. It was now perminately there, no choice involved. Not that Toni would ever imagine not smiling at this moment. After all the conversations and odd silences and stupid comments and random blushing, Toni had finally realized what was really going on in the relationship between her and Sam. Taylor had been right. How many others knew before Toni realized the fact? The gossip magazine seemed to know about this all. That brought up wonders whether most of the gossip in the magazine was true. Not the time to think about that She thought not able to look away from Sam.

"Perfect" She repeated the one word that Sam let slip out of his mouth. No other word in the English language seemed to be able to describe such a time. A small silence seemed to fill the air as Toni was not able to think about what to say. Tiny thoughts about what everyone was going to think or how this would turn out in the end. Who cares what they think and it will turn out perfect The thoughts answered her own questions.

"You know though" Toni said finally not wanting silence to fill the air much longer. They got over the awkward stage but coming out with their true feelings. Didn't they? "I think everyone else seemed to know about us before I even did" Toni said with a small laugh. Was she that oblivious of Sam's feelings? "I actually thought you were coming to talk to me about staying just friends" She continued never so glad in her life that she had been wrong about a topic.

Sam couldn't believe it had happened, he finally told her how he felt. It seemed he was bottling it up forever when it was only a couple of months. Though since it as out in the open now Sam couldn't help but feel nervous about something, though he didn't know what. But it was there, in his stomach along with the butterflies.

At her next statement Sam could totally agree with it. Everyone else seemed to know, they would be hinting it and Sam always just waved it off but they were right. Sam didn't pick up any signals at all that Toni liked him they way he liked her but then again he wasn't the best at reading girls at all. "Yeah, you're right. I mean even Jenna knew and she had only returned a couple of days at the time." Sam said with a shake of his head. That was one of the first things she had said to him.

Sam let a laugh escape his lips, "Funny..because I thought you were going to tell me we were just friends." he said to her. The whole situation seemed to be messed up but now that their thoughts were out in the open things just fitted into place. Silence filled the North Tower but it wasn't one of those awkward silences it was quite a comfortable silence. Sam couldn't tear his eyes from Toni. It seemed impossible. He took a step closer to Toni, "I more than glad things worked out the way they did.." he said slowly with a small smile.

At the sound of Jenna's name, Toni had to hold back an eye roll. A slight feeling of disgust did however cross her eyes at the moment. Really Toni wasn't able to help that. She would always hate the blonde no matter what, at least that was what this twelve year old Slytherin though. Almost in her mind she wanted to gloat the fact that Jenna hadn't ruined this relationship. Wasn't that that hufflepuff brat's plan from the start? Of course Toni thought it was. No matter what Jenna would seem like the enemy and the threat. Toni was just going to have to play nice like she had been doing with Hoshi hoping to not upset Sam or the rest of the group as a matter of fact.

Toni shook her head slightly more in amusement than anything else with Sam's just friends comment. "Maybe we are just bad at reading people in general" Toni said knowing that she wasn't bad at reading people at all. No usually this was a skill that she loved to use to see who was true and who was just a pathetic faker trying to blend into the crowd. Yet Toni's so called skill was not perfect. She had trouble reading Sam. He was basically the only one as well. There was just something different about him, yet Toni knew that was the start as well.

The heart of this Slytherin girl lost a beat as Sam stepped closer to her. How after all this time could he possible still have that power to make her heart beat faster or skip a beat or make her words twist up into mumble no one could understand? It didn't seem fair that she didn't have the same effect on him. "That makes two of us" She said truthfully.

The tower was quiet almost as if both Toni and Sam were getting their own thoughts in order. Toni knew that was what she was doing. After all this time of hiding how she felt it was out in the open. It was an odd feeling for sure a satisfying one but odd nonetheless. As the quiet filled her ears she thought nothing about Sam. A large noise, a sound of a passing by owl, however made this young girl jump slight a small shade of red falling on her pale cheeks. For a moment she looked down at her feet hating how easily scared she was. In the matter of minutes she brought her eyes back to focus on Sam's. Yet for some reason she felt so much braver around him.

The tower was quiet and Sam felt that there was only him and Toni in the whole castle. Of coarse that was completely silly but it he liked the idea of it, at least they had the tower to themselves. As an owl disrupted the silence Sam's head perked up at it but at the corner of his eyes he saw Toni jump. He looked back around to face her and let out a short laugh. He loved how she would get a fright at the smallest of things, it was sweet.

For once Sam knew what he was going to do but he felt all nervous about it. He stared Toni in her chocolate brown eyes and moved his hand to hers and slowly intwined his fingers with hers. His heart was thumping louder and louder by the second, he was sure Toni could hear it at this stage. He couldn't believe this was happening..again, yet this time he was much more nervous. This time he didn't want to mess up. This time he was't going to let Toni go. "I'm going to kiss you now." He said without really thinking, as much as he wanted to take back the stupid comment he knew he couldn't. Sam slowly leaned down keeping eye contact with Toni the whole time. Then, when they were just lip distance apart Sam closed his eyes and pressed his lips against Toni in a soft and meaingful kiss.

Toni could feel her heart almost beating out of her chest. The nervous butterflies flew about her stomach as if enjoying making Toni feel like this. It's all Sam's fault she thought happily in a way liking that he made her feel this way. It had to mean something if this reaction occured every time he got close. Even if this had all happened before, every time she saw him her heart thought it was going through a first experience all over again. Taking a small breath in she glanced down at the hands, their hands, that were now intertwined. Perfect she thought looking back up at Sam, a smile falling on her face. Absolutely perfect she thought not knowing how on earth she could have become this lucky, to have Sam again after she had messed everything up in the first place. It wasn't going to happen again. Toni was sure she was not going to ruin this relationship again.

His comment, usually in any other setting, might have made Toni laugh a small soft laugh. Yet no now. Now Toni wasn't sure what she was thinking or if she was thinking at all. Her mind seemed to go blank as she felt the beating of her heart increase her head spinning slightly, Sam coming closer. Her own brown eyes following his in suit by gently closing. Why was this taking so much out of her, making her so nervous. It wasn't like they hadn't kissed before. Yet again as it was like everything with Sam, Toni felt as if it was a first time once more.

She felt his soft lips upon her own and her heart skipped about, the butterflies in her stomach however did not move an inch. Her head seemed to spin a little more as she return the kiss forgetting the feeling of not having Sam in her arms, forgetting that they were ever apart in their young lives. Gently Toni pulled away, opening her eyes in the process but not letting go of Sam's hand. "Wow" She said softly finding that the comment that usually left her mouth after a kiss. Why was that exactly? The best answer would be that Toni truthfully couldn't find the words to describe or even any other words after such a moment. Squeezing his hand gently, a smile crossed her face. In a way she wondered if this was all a dream, so tempted to just pinch herself just to check. "You don't know how much I've missed this" Toni said referring to not just the kiss or the hands locked together. No she was referring to 'them' in general.

As he kissed Toni he felt that feeling rush through him, although he had felt it before it felt like such a long time ago. So much had happened since then. And now, in the North Tower, everything seemed to be coming to a standstill, nothing else seemed to matter but Toni. He liked it this way and if things continued the way they were going, he guessed this what it would be like. Only Toni would matter.

After Toni pulled away Sam opened his eyes. He was glad that their hands were still joined, he was ready to let go just yet. He nodded and smiled in agreement, "Yeah.." It was "wow", holding hands, the kiss, just simply standing there with Toni. She really summed it up perfectly in such a short and simple word. As she said that she missed this he said with a huge smile, "You have no idea." He had missed them, he had missed them a lot. Things were now back to the way they were, before Beau was ever in the picture. Sam wanted things to be like this for so long, he felt that he was the luckiest guy in the world at that moment. He had another chance with Toni after they both messed up. Maybe it was meant to be?

"So..em.." For once Sam knew what he was going to say he just didn't really know how to word it. "Are we....?" Sam began hoping Toni would know where he was going with it. Were they now a couple? He ran his hands through his spikey hair as he waited for Toni's answer, or just waited to see if she knew what he was talking about.

Toni wished she could speak, have something more to say to fill the silence or to respond to Sam's comments. But the silence was plenty enough for this Second year Slytherin. The silence that would be used to think things over. Yet this whole ideal situation wouldn't seem real until later on in that day. Once Toni returned to her dorm room she would immediately feel as if this had really happened, she had truthfully just gotten back together with Sam. The reaction that occured when she was alone in her dorm would be more than amusing. Though she just hoped that no one was in the dorm when she arrived. What would be worse than walking into her dorm smiling up a storm only to find herself eye to eye with Sam's cousin. How odd that would be?

Shaking herself out of her thoughts she listened to Sam's voice. He questioned her though seemed to not exactly know how to word what he wanted to say. Her head tilted to the side ever so slightly as she ran the words that he had said through her mind. Finally it occured to her what he was trying to say. The smile came on her face again as she nodded her head. "Are we a couple" She repeated hoping that was his question. If not her face would go to a bright shade of red. "Yes I do believe so" She answered her own question. The words sounded even better aloud than they did in her own mind. "We're a couple" She said softly more to herself this time. Just wanting to hear them again.

As Toni tilted her head in a confusion Sam felt so stupid. She hadn't a clue what he was talking about, he opened his mouth to try and say it better but she seemed to have translated his few words and came up with the right question. Even as she said the question his smile grew wider on his face. They were a couple. After all his stressing and sleepless nights things worked out the exact way he wanted them to.

"Great! We're a couple!" Sam repeated once more, his smile not being able to get any wider then it was. All of this smiling was even starting to hurt his cheekbones, but he didn't care he and Toni were an official couple! Sam wanted to hug her but he had to at least try and keep his cool so instead he put his hands into his jeans pockets. "I guess we don't have to tell anyone." He said with a light laugh. All of their friends seemed to know already so there wasn't really much point of informing them.

Toni let out a small laugh as Sam repeated her statement. She couldn't help but think that it was brilliant that Sam was so excited about this whole thing, so excited about them. It couldn't be any better than that. Though she couldn't help but agree with his statement. They really wouldn't have to tell a single person. The thought of walking to the groups next 'reunion' hand and hand make Toni smile just slightly more. How that was possible to get even a wider smile on her face was beyond the knowledge of this young slytherin.

Taking a small step towards Sam, she leaned in slowly brushing her lips against his for just a second before once more stepping to her spot moments before. "I doubt we will have to say a word" She said not sure how much more of this conversation she was going to be able to take before she completely lost it and started to act like one of those pathetic girls that she used to tease back at her old school. "You know I think this is all the excitement I can take for one day" Toni said softly not really wanting to leave Sam's side yet she didn't want to act like one of those girls in front of him. Imagine Toni Addison going back to the dorm and drawing hearts all over her parchment. It just didn't seem to fit but at the moment that is what she felt like doing.

Sam was looking forward to giving his friends the hint that he and Toni were now an item. He was sure they would be happy for them. At least he hoped they would though he couldn't really see how they wouldn't be. When Toni took that one small step closer and slowly leaned in Sam felt his heart thump louder and louder, although it was just one simple touch of their lips it made him feel all of that, he could get used to that.

Sam didn't praticulary want to leave Toni yet but he figured that he couldn't keep his cool for much longer. "I think I'll second that." He said with a smaller smile to his now girlfriend. He guessed it was probably better if they did return to their houses. He had to think some things out and also make sure he wouldn't act all goofy everytime he thought about them. He didn't really know why he was so nervous around Toni, yes they were now a couple but they had been a couple before. He guessed it was the fact that he didn't want to mess things up, he wanted this to last.

Toni couldn't help but be relieved that Sam wasn't upset that she wanted to leave and get her head back on straight. Though thoughts couldn't help but go through her head. One being that she was going to have to go tell Taylor. Taylor would be thrilled for Toni and Sam. Knight would probably be thrilled as well. But what about Hoshi and Jenna. Would they be upset? Why would Toni even care? The group overall would be okay with the new relationship. It seemed like they all had a heads-up anyway. Even if it did come as a shock for Toni.

"Are you going back to the Hufflepuff common room?" Toni wondered "I mean then we can walk down to the Fourth floor together. if you'd like or you could go alone if you want. I mean well.." Toni continued stopping herself from babbling anymore after that. Even though she had managed to get quite a lot of babbling out of her mouth in that process. It was quite ridiculous that she babbled all the time when she was with Sam. When was she going to get over this nervousness. Hopefully soon enough or she would look like a complete dork. And Toni totally hated to look like a dork in front of Sam, even if it did at times seem unpreventable.

Sam wasn't sure wheter or not he was returning to the common room. He didn't really think that far ahead, he just wanted to stay in this moment with Toni. But he realized that if he did he might have the chance of running into Jenna, she'd be the first person he'd tell. Though it seemed it wouldn't come as a shock for her. "Eh..yeah I guess." He said with a small nod of his head. "Though if you are going to the dungeons it'd be my pleasure to walk you down." He said with a smile. If she was going to the dungeons that meant more time with her even if he hated the place, if it was for Toni, he'd do it.

Toni gave Sam a small smile as he seemed unsure as to either whether he wanted to walk with Toni or whether he was going to back to the common room. The first choice was the less pleasant one for Toni to think about but she had it come across her mind a few more times than the second more probabable option. How could she still think like then when she knew Sam had feelings for her? How was it possible that she was still so unsure about so much when everything almost all the answers were right there in front of her face?

"You hate the dungeons" Toni commented when he mentioned walking her down there. Most of the students outside Slytherin hated the dungeons. Even some of the Slytherins hated it too. Though it was understandable. The dungeons were dark and cold and at times just overall creepy. "Plus I'm not sure if I'm going right there. I may get something to eat in the kitchens or great hall" She continued And go tell Taylor of course She thought to herself not wanting to say it aloud. Would that sound sad running to her best girl friend just to share the news that she knew was coming. At the moment Toni wasn't sure if it sounded sad but she was going to do it anyway pathetic or not. But I might have to get my head on straight first She thought almost wondering if Toni had ever really just spoken to Taylor one on one with her head straight and in order. Maybe once at the most.

As Toni commented on his dislike for the dungeons he shrugged his shoulders lazily, "I'll go there for you though." He smiled softly and took her hand. He would do anything for Toni and although entering the Dungeons was only something small, it was an example that he would do anything for her. When she continued to say that she may stop at the great hall and the kitchens Sam nodded, "Oh okay. Well how about a walk to the fourth floor?" He asked her still with just a small smile on his face. Sam didn't know what he would do in the common room. He didn't know if he would even go up to his dorm. Sam just couldn't seem to think straight at all and it was Toni's fault. But he loved that effect she had on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back