• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Open RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

Well-Known Member
Messages
38,714
OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Age
3/2009
OK, I realised that I don't know too many older students, out of Spam.

So I made an RP in the Pitch if anyone wants to join.

I'm pretty much looking for older students, who I haven't met yet.

This doesn't have to be a serious RP, but if you have any ideas of something that it could turn into, then by all means post it here.
 
Not really.

I only introduced myself to Kat, you can join if you want.

I assume IC you know Kat, so it won't be too bad :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top