OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Desi had just decided to take a break. Really, he didn't work this hard in classes. Taking a seat on the bench outside of the hospital wing, Desislav swung the bucket between his legs. He still had more than half of his roses to deliver, and the worst part was that he didn't know any of these students. Well, maybe one. But, he'd have to find someone who knew them even before he could get these roses to their proper owners.

Because Thaddeus didn't know what to do when he was done delivering his flowers, he decided to walk through the corridors in the hope that he would see of find something interesting enough to keep him from being bored. Whilst walking through the third floor corridor, the Gryffindor stopped when he saw a boy sitting on a beach outside of the hospital wing. He smiled as he approached the boy, wondering if he had hurt himself or not, and asked, ''Are you having fun?'' with a nod at the bucket between the boy's legs.

"It's not throwing dung bombs in the girl's bathroom, but it'll do" he laughed. The guy looked vaguely familiar in the way that his other housemates in different years did. He knew that he'd seen them before, but didn't really know them. "Do you know anyone on this list?" he asked, holding out his for help.

Thaddeus laughed at the boys comment, as he could see why that was fun. He checked the list for people that he might know when the older boy asked if he knew anyone on it and stopped as he read his own name out loud. ''I know Thaddeus. I am Thaddeus.'' he said, getting excited because, if he was correct, it meant that he'd be receiving a flower too.

"Yes" Desi grinned, happy to get some work done while he rested. "Well, Thad" he gave him a nickname before continuing on, "You are the proud new owner of this pink rose." He held out the flower and note together. "May you treat it well, and may whoever sent that to you treat you better, if you know what I mean" he grinned again, giving the guy a small jab with his elbow. "Because we both know that flower will probably die soon" he added with a cough, though that wasn't what he'd been talking about at all. But he'd just realized how young Thaddeus looked.
Dear Teddy,

The Yule Ball was so much fun!
You're cute. I like you!

Sincerely,
Clementine

Thaddeus could barely stand still out of excitement, so when the older boy held out the flower and note for him to take it, he took it eagerly. ''Thanks,'' the Gryffindor said before reading the note. His cheeks went bright red as he was reading the note attached to his pink flower, and for a moment stared at the words writting on it. Thaddeus liked Clementine a lot, she had been super fun to be around with and he would love to keep hanging out with her in the future. The boy looked up, his cheeks still red and nodded his head to what the older boy said, even though he wasn't quite sure what he meant by it.

Happy when the younger Gryffindor simply took his flower and note without following up on anything else he'd said, Desislav watched the boy begin to blush as he read the note. "Aw man. Looks like you got one of the fun ones. You're redder than our common room's carpet, Thad" he chuckled.

Thaddeus smiled shyly and replied, ''It's definitely my favourite rose.'' He was trying his best to stop blushing but the more he thought about the words written inside the note, the more he could feel his cheeks burning up. In the hope to distract himself from his thoughts Thaddeus asked, ''Did you get a flower too?''

"Ooh...someone's got it bad" Desislav shook his head and laughed. Man, did he feel bad for the kid. "You should go find that person" he nudged the boy with his shoulder. "Nope, but I didn't send any either" he admitted, answering the boy's question.

He looked up at the older boy and grinned, ''It's not my fault, she's really nice.'' he said. Thaddeus looked away from him when he suggested that he should go and find Clementine. ''Do you really think I should?'' the Gryffindor asked.

As the kid seemed to mull over taking Desi's advice, he shook his head. Thaddeus needed a push. "Thad, Thad, Thad. Do you want some other guy to get your girl? No, you don't." He answered his question himself, musing for a moment on the fact that he should probably take his own advice.

Thaddeus shook his head at his question, ''No, I don't.'' the Gryffindor repeated, ''But what am I supposed to do when I find her? Thank her for the flower and walk away?''

"Walk away. Wha-? No. No. Come on. Work with me, Thad. You can't just walk away. You'll get friend zoned for life" he rambled, flabbergasted that that was the plan he'd come up with on his own. He needed to come up with a better plan for this guy. Stat. "I dunno. Oh, yes I do. I'm a genius" he smacked his forehead, wondering why it hadn't come to him sooner. "The Valentine's party. Ask her to be your date."

He chuckled at the older boy's reply and listened attentively when he told him what to do. Thaddeus went quiet for a moment, considering the older boy's plan, ''She did go with me to the Yule Ball..'' the Gryffindor began, ''Maybe she wants go to the Valentine's party as well.'' He looked back up at the boy again. ''Alright, so, I find her, thank her for the flower, talk to her a little bit, and then asked her to be my date?'' Thaddeus said, hoping that he got it right this time.

Desislav smiled and nodded as the boy came to terms with this better new plan. "Yeeees" he released a sigh, glad that Thaddeus didn't add walking away back to the plan. "Now you're talking" he added. Desi knew he had really better get back to delivering these flowers, so he gave the younger boy a clap on the back. "Don't let yourself...or me, down. You've got this." Giving the boy a final bit of encouragement, Desislav was ready to head out. "Oh, and if you ever happen to run into a girl named Kayleigh - Leggy blonde. Slytherin. Prefect. About yay high." he held up a hand a few inches shorter than himself. "And you want to put in a good word for me? I wouldn't hate you for it" he grinned as he began walking backwards. "Good luck, young Thaddeus" he saluted the kid and walked off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back