Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida walked into the Library, she had recently snuck into the Hospital and stole a bottle of sleeping potion, Kida had been Training for quidditch and then Studying for Animagus Training none stop she had no time to sleep,and when she tried to sleep she just couldn't.
Kida pulled out a cup from her bag and tipped some of the sleeping potion in a glass before putting the cap back onto the bottle and putting it in her bag, Kida pulled out a small flask of Butter beer and poured it into the same glass before putting it in her bag aswell.
Kida hated having to take this stuff, but there would only be enough for a little nap, and anyone who came into the library would think she was sleeping. Kida tapped the glass she picked it up and was about to drink it but put it down again. 'Dam it Kida don't do this to yourself' sh thought to herself 'No Do it Kida, you would be to dead to ever do anything, Drink' Kida picked up the cup again before she put it down, Kida often had this battle with herself and she usually lost and drunk the drink. 'Don't Drink... Drink... Don't Drink.. Drink... D.. Drink... No!' Kida her head on the table before sitting up. 'Just try sleeping normally' she said to herself as she lay down on the bench sticking her legs out of the end of the booth resting her head on her bag, she tried to shut her eyes and sleep.

Noah had been searching around for a good book on Charms. It was a subject that he wanted to do good in and it seemed that no one really had many books to do with it. Strolling on into the Library it was one of those places that was a last resort. Noah's eyes searched the room and not seeing the Librarian any where, Noah Shrugged. He wasn't going to find any books so long as the Librarian wasn't here, but it was beside the point, at least it was when he saw Kida laying in a booth. The book he needed wasn't as entertaining as a conversation with a living, breathing, human being.

Walking over to where Kida was, Noah leaned on the table and raised an eye brow at her. "Kida what are you doing?" he Questioned in a some what confused tone. It wasn't every day you came into a Library and found a girl laying in a booth with a Cup sitting on the table fulled with Pumpkin juice... Not even being drunk.
"Well If you're not having it, I am." he smiled, "I'm thirsty any ways." Noah nodded as he took the cup that sat on the table into hand.

Little did he know that within that cup was Sleeping Potion, Noah was looking around the Library to make sure that no one was looking so that he could enjoy this regular Pumpkin Juice. After all, most library's didn't prohibit Food or Drink within it. Could cause mess and stuff up there 'Oh so Great Bookies.' Once he noticed that the Librarian remained no where to be found, Noah began raising the cup to his lips.

Kida heard Noah appear and she kept on to try to sleep, When Noah said that he was thirsy and she heard him pick up the drink and she sat up "no no no no no no no NO" she said as she crawled onto the Table and snatched the glass out of his hands. "uhmm... No" She said as she slipped off the table and back into the booth.

Looking at Kida, Noah continued to move the Drink to his mouth but then the Girl basically jumped up repeating the same word over and over again. Snatching the Cup from his hands, Noah looked at Kida.
"I was thirsty... I wanted that..." He grunted in her direction. Why the hack did she steal it from him if she didn't want it?

"It's not like you're drinking it. Stop being Childish, Give it here Kida." he said simply, looking at her. From what he could see she was just being spoiled. If she didn't want it, then no one could have it. Looking at her as she moved back to the same position she was in before, Noah couldn't help but let out a sigh. He came over for a chat and she went back to her sleeping habit.

Kida kicked her leg up and held it up infront of Noah's chest "no no" she said again.
"i'm not being childish" she said as she kept her leg so that he coudn't try and get it off her.
Kida put the glass on the table and put her leg down "No" she said again as she looked at him "no"

Watching as Kida's leg flew up in front of Him Noah grunted slightly. Listening to her say that she wasn't being Childish, he let out a sarcastic laugh, "Funny!" he grinned. It was only a moment more that her foot went down and she placed the cup back on the table, this time she continued to say the word 'No' maybe more then the last time. Scrunching his face up at the word each time she said it he waited for her to stop.

Browsing his eyes over the cup on the table and then looking at Kida he nodded, "No." moments passed and yet again, "No." a couple more moments were aloud pass before Noah through himself onto the table, "Yes!" and at that grasped the cup, and slid off the table as fast as he could, stepping away from Kida. He quickly poured the Butter Beer down his throat and swallowed in an instant.

"Haha, I Prevail I-" and that was it. Right before he could finish the sentence Noah's eyes shut and his body fell straight to the floor in a some what sleep like state. He almost hit his head on a near by table as he fell, but managed to miss it. He collected a chair or two with his arms that were flopping around as he fell, as well as kicking a chair with his leg. Well now he knew why Kida didn't want him to have the drink, but the thing was it was a little late.

Kida saw Noah Dive for the Drink "NO!" she screamed as she jumped over the Table and Basically tried to pry the cup out of his hands but it was to late she crawled off him and watched him fall to the floor she groaned. Kida jumped off he table and looked around the library people were staring. Kida grabbed Noah's Arm and pulled him up but lost her footing and fell over, Kida Put her arm around his wait and tried to hoist him up Kida managed to throw him onto the seat, Kida called out before people started to get so suspicious "Noah Stop Playing Games seriously NOAH Stop fooling around"
Kida Shoved the Cup in her bag and hit her head on the table "you idiot" the Sleeping potion would last about 5 to 10 minutes or so so she just had to wait a bit.

Noah felt his body being basically thrown around. None the less he was in such a calm and collected form of sleep he didn't care. Laying where she had thrown him, Noah was calm and smiling in his sleep. Only for a moment or so really, then his face went back to being emotionless. Shifting from his current Position, Noah let out a groan and got a little more comfortable in where he was placed.

Sure this would be a interesting story to tell his mates. 'Kida had a cup and she failed to tell me that Butter Beer had Sleeping Potion in it.' Sure that would go down well. It was going to be one of those things that would have to be kept behind closed doors, after all Kida could get in trouble for sneaking this stuff out of the Medical Wing. Thats if she did sneak it out, maybe the girl had medical reasons?

All the questions could wait until Noah had waken up, otherwise it wasn't going to be the most interesting of conversations. Noah trying to talk and Kida just calling him an Idiot. That sounded fun, maybe he could just have a conversation in his dream time. Smiling at the thought, he had the conversation that he thought was going to happen when he woke up, and before long ten minutes had passed. Noah was back awake and staring right at Kida, "You idiot..." and said Simply.

Kida waited and waited and waited she saw Noah Woke up and call her an Idiot and the first thing she did was back hand him right across the face. Before sitting back down in her seat and folding her arms.
"When i say no, i mean No" She said as she stared at him Tempted to slap him again. 'Good Secret Kida you idiot now he knows' Kida looked at him for a moment she clenched her teeth together and Lunged at Him Slamming her Fists in hs Chest "i'm going to kill you" she said Snarling

Noah grunted when she slapped him and then she continued in her stern and demanding tone. When she bore her teeth and lunged over the table hitting him in the chest, Noah couldn't help but burst into laughter.
"Got the scene you're creating right now...." he laughed hysterically, "Its alright guys... She just asked me out and i turned her down." he said to every one that was sitting in the Library.

"There, that'll teach you to think before you act, and TELL people things that may put there lives in danger. What if i had some sort of problem that Sleep Potions could allow to become worse? Hm? Answer me?" He questioned looking at her.

"By the way, I'm going to have to report you to one of the nurses for getting that sleeping potion." He said simply looking at her. It wasn't because he wanted to be a pain but to keep her from over dosing on the stuff. Well then again it was because he wanted to be a pain as well, but none the less, the first reason was the main one considering that people had done it in the passed.

Kida looked at him for a moment and Snarled "I'm going to Kill you" she said When he tried to cover up what she was doing.
Kida kicked him in the chest before grabbing her bag and walking to the aisles "you have no proof to report me anyway" she said as she kicked a book shelf in frustration. "Now if you don't mind i'm going to have a drink" she said as she dissapeared into the bookshelves.

Noah groaned when she kicked him in the chest and when she barged off he simply shrugged his shoulders at her words. Taking to his feet he walked up to a book shelf, and coincidentally found the book that he was looking for. Packing it under his arm he strolled on towards the exit of the Library.
"Kida's drinking Alcohol down that Isle." Noah said as he pointed to the isle where Kida was. He needed to get people to watch her some how, and that was the first way that he could think of.

As Noah walked on out and moved back to his dorm, all the people in the Library basically formed a great big group and shoved inbetween each other to get a good look in the isle that Kida was in. Staring at her they all stood there looking like a bunch of dopey Zombies.

Kida looked at the big group of people who had showed up to look at her "if you continue to look at me i'm going to gauge your eyes out with a toothpick" she said as she looked at them watching them scury away. Kida sat down against the shelf and sighed, she looked at her watched and cursed under her breath "Gah noah" she said as she ran out of the library, she had run out of time for a nap, she was now going to be late for class, Kida ran down the stairs pushing all her cups and bottles into the bottom of her bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back