Only if you're sort of a masochist ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jai Dionysus

Hey folks! Sorry about the small amount of inactivity. Only three and a half days of college a week and they're still running me into the ground! I need a bit of relaxation (or rather, relaxaction!). Jai and Sureya (Linda's charrie) are gonna start kicking it off again, but not quite as smoothly as either would hope.

Jai's a bit of a butt. Okay so he's a really big butt. Now it's about time for him to prove it. I need someone that he can pick on mercilessly in order to get a bit of attention and flash some of ye olde Slytherin prejudice. Is there anyone out there, maybe a younger kid or anyone older who's a bit weak or shy? If you need a character to be bullied, then here's your kid to do it. I don't really care if there's consequences to his actions like detentions or support-group whiplash, but I need someone apparently puny and soft and I need them quick.

Got anyone up to the challenge? Post belowses! Gracias!

I can offer you my baby (not really), Darla Kuang... A second year... and a Ravenclaw...

Hey KR. I have Karah Love to offer to you. She's a rather dumb girl, so that could be something that Jai uses to pick on her because lately she's found that it embarrasses her. She also is part-veela so if he pisses her off too much she might turn into a bird and fly very far away. Later he could pick on her for that as well? IDK.

Thanks for replying, both of you :) I think I'll ask Alexis to rp in this for me because I know Karah is like Sureya and a part-veela, so Jai would see her as a wimpier, more-easily hurt version of Sureya and feel free to pick on Karah for it. It's a good set up.

I'm going to post the rp here and also send it on to Linda as well to tell her when to come in, so please do take the time to post in it. I'd be ever so much obliged! Thanks, Alexis ♥

I can offer Jaedan Feanor, Hufflepuff. My cousins but try wont care. Not very active now but I'll get the pass and log on maself!

I can also offer Arden. 4th Year Durmstrang, pick on her outside of school? Shes very dark and likes to keep to herself.

Thanks for the offers guys, but I'll get Alexis to do it this time because of her part-veela character. You're wonderful for helping out, though!

Here's the link to the rp Alexis, and I'm sorry it was so late in coming. Hopefully you'll get as much a kick out of this as I am! I've never bene so nasty in an rp before (Eep! xD). http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7385960/1/

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back