One wrong move and this ends in disaster

James Lock

OOC First Name
[Main.]
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
James walked through the dark damp streets of bleak street. He never used to like coming here, but recently he had changed and so had his opinion on this place. He walked around until he walked around a corner and walked straight into someone. He turned to look at the person. " Oh, sorry about that mate, Are you ok?"

Theo walked through Bleak street, he was walking at a quick pace as he wanted to get home. He was about to turn a corner when he felt someone barge into him. He turned around and squared up to the boy in front of him. " Hey look where your going next time. What am i not big enough for you to see, do i need a sign above my head or something." He scowled at the boy, Theo was well aware of his wand in his back pocket but he wouldnt use that yet

(Can't be bothered to change character.)

James studied the guy's face carefully, was he purely bad tempered, or was he just messing. James listened to the guy speak, then came to the decision that this guy wasn't one to mess with, so he remained calm, but that didn't mean he lost his cheeky personality. "No mate, you're just the right size actually, I just didn't see you, and as I said, I'm sorry about that." James moved past the older guy, then went to walk away.

Theo frowned as the boy began to be cheeky towards him. Theo squared up, he knew he would win the fight if he got into one as he had had plenty of practice not to mention this guy looked like a weak wimp. " You should mind who you talk to boy, i dont like that tone so change it before i make you."

Theo folded his arms across his chest. " Good you should be sorry now run along before i really get annoyed with you. we wouldnt want that now would we." Theo waited for the boy to leave, he wouldnt trust him when his back was turned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back