Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
((Yellow, open after Nell Wright))

Jenna's basket was slowly empty and there was only one rose left and she was proud of what she had done, but it was too early to look forward to the next girl on the list who looked like she was coming from Ravenclaw House, where her best friend was studying. The girl saw a brunette and decided to take the risk and approach her to ask questions. ''Excuse me, are you Nell Wright ?" She asked kindly.

Valentines had been going wonderfully so far, and Nell felt as though she was floating on air. She had gotten so many nice roses, and she was filled with love for her friends, friends she couldn't wait to see at the dance tonight. She paused at the sound of someone talking to her, smile brightening when the girl said her name. "Yes!" Nell said cheerfully. "Do you have a rose for me?"

''Yes, this is for you! One sunshine rose!'' Jenna gave the girl a yellow rose with a nice and affectionate girl. She hoped to be able to return to her work soon.

Thanks for being my friend!
Did you know the oldest rose is believed to be over 1,000 years old?
- Elliot

"Thank you so much!" Nell said brightly, accepting the rose with a smile. She opened the message to read it, smile softening as she saw it was from Elliot. And he had even gone to the trouble of looking up some trivia for her! Filing the information away in her mind for later, Nell also made a mental note to thank Elliot next time she saw him.

''Ur welcom and have i nice day to you!'' Jenna says goodbay to her and walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back