One More Lie

Gabriella Marino

Gabriella walked around the castle after a Potions lesson. She didn't like Potions much, but she had to do it. Gabriella was a Ravenclaw, and cared very much about her grades, unlike a certain twin sister. She had missed a lot of the term, Gabriella got gotten very sick and had stayed at home for half the term. In her first year, she hadn't met many people, trying to hide in the background as much as possible. Taylor had made a few friends, but Gabriella could tell she still felt like an outcast. Gabriella had watched her sister around school, noticing the manner in which she spoke and acted.

Gabriella was bored, Potions with the Hufflepuffs drained her a lot. She mimicked the way her sister walked, and tried to look as much like Taylor as possible. Which wasn't hard as the two were identical. Gabriella was the 'evil twin', and therefore going to get the 'good twin' into a bit of trouble. Taylor didn't mind Potions, maybe Gabriella could say she took Rebecca's robes. They were roughly the same size anyway.

Arisa had been skipping classes lately but she was really bored and had decided to actually go to potions today. She walked in the almost empty class room guess im not the only one she thought. She was a little surprised to see Taylor there, I thought she was Gryffindor. Once class was out she followed Taylor up to the 7th floor. "Hey Taylor!" she called out, "whats up, I thought you were Gryffindor?" Arisa asked catching up to her.

Gabriella turned around as she saw one of Taylor's friends come up to her. Hufflepuff... either Arisa or Vivienne. Gabriella remembered Taylor's endless chatter about some Hufflepuffs she had made friends with, quite sad really. "What would you care." she smirked. "Get lost Hufflepuff." she said coldly, turning on her heel and continue to walk away.

Arisa was shocked by Taylor, she was such a nice girl before. Arisa sent her an icy look before grabing her sholder, "What the hell climbed up your ass?" Arisa asked in a cold voice. "And i care cause I thought you were my friend"

Gabriella spun around as Arisa put her hand on her shoulder. "Don't touch me, freak!" she yelled. If Taylor lost one of her best friends, Gabriella wouldn't care in the slightest. "I'm sorry, you thought wrong." Gabriella said nastily. "I'm sick of pretending to like you people, you really are a sad excuse for a person, you know that?" she said in a sickly sweet voice.

freak

Arisa hated that word. Her father called her that word. Arisa hissed and slaped Taylor after she finished talking, "call me that again and I'll murder you, and I'm a much better person then you" she said in a calm voice. She knew she was about to get attacked so she got herself ready, it had been a while since she had faught anyone, bt she still knew how.

Arisa jumped out of the way of Taylors spell, "Come now, thats not real fighting, I bet you can't even punch someone" Arisa sneared pulling out her wand. If Taylor wanted to use spells then she would be ready, but Arisa was really hoping for an actual fight.

Gabriella scowled. "If you want to fight like a muggle, so be it." she sneered, taking a step closer to Arisa. In a split second, Gabriella decided how to fight. Punching wasn't her strong point, but she did have very sharp nails. She dug her nails into Arisa's arm and scratched her hard with ne hand and pointed her wand at the other girl with her other hand, just in case.

Arisa hissed as Taylor dug her nails into her arm. Arisa grabed Taylors hands and twisted them behind her back before trying to knock her to the floor. Arisa was very strong for her age but most people wouldn't have guessed becase of her girly attitude.

Arisa felt herself get kicked in the knees and fell to the floor. Oh it was on now. She began kick scratching and biting. he wouldn't lose to this b1tch. Arisa droped her wand and threw a punch at Taylors stomach. Arisa hit hard, she had practise. Then she realised that she was beating up one of her friends and stoped. She stood up, "I'm not going to fight you Taylor, you win"

Arisa side steped Taylors attempt to spit at her. You have no idea how many times this year I've thought of jumping off a tower she thought with in inward sigh. Arisa decided she wouldn't go bother her mum to fix her up, she was so heart broken at the moment, so she went to her dorm to find her muggle first aid kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back