Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Once Thaddeus was done in the Gryffindor common room, he made his way down to the entrance of the Hufflepuff common room to deliver his next rose. He didn't know this person so figured that the best way to find out where she was, was to ask another student from the same house about her. Once close to the common room, he stopped another Hufflepuff student to ask, ''Hi. Could you tell me where I may find Lauryn Woodlock, please?''

She had to get out of there fast, all the Hufflepuff girl was hearing was about her uncle Lucas. Yes, she loves her uncle but by god, she never knew someone was obsessing about him. Lauryn had to change her clothes from being outside the courtyard and by running to her common room as well. Almost there she mumbled to herself as she grasp air for her lungs. Upon arriving in front of the door, Lauryn was stopped by an older student. This one was asking for her. Tired and loosing her balance, Lauryn leaned against the brick wall. "That's me. Oh, and do you have a fancy relationship with Lucas Woodlock as well? Because I'm his niece and no, I don't know where he is and I never want to know." She finished with a huffed. The first one was probably his ex-girlfriend, her uncle is handsome Lauryn can't blame him.

He frowned when the younger girl asked if he had a relationship with one of his housemates. ''No? Why would I -... I don't even want to know... I'm here because I have a rose to deliver to you.'' Thaddeus told her.

The Hufflepuff first year stand straight when she found out she has another rose delivered to her. Confused, Lauryn asked the older boy. "I guess I'm lucky if I got more than one rose today." She smiled sweetly and tried to wiped off her sweat from her forehead.

He smiled and then handed the girl the yellow rose and note. Why she had assumed he had a relationship with Lucas was rather confusing to him but with the sweat running down her forehead, figured that maybe she wasn't fully aware of what she was saying.
From Kira Wolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back