Not open for further replies.

James Adams

OOC First Name
James
Sexual Orientation
Esmexual.
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Ok...well I have to offer all of you James Adams. I haven't been roleplaying for a while, so I may be a little rusty, but i also basically have no IC friends. So that is a priority. I have also never RPed him being angry, so that would be an interesting start. His biography isn't finished, but it can be found here. I guess anyone would be good fun to RP with...he can do comforting, or he can do the solitary person needing comforting (as he reminisces about what his father would have been like). He can also do after-lesson teacher/pupil catch up on work he didn't understand. Basically anyone is welcome to post, if you think there is a sort of plotline at some point. If the opportunity does come around a girl could perhaps become 'more than just friends' with him, but it'd take time as he's not very trusting.

Thanks to all!

James

Hey James!

So, I have a third year, Graeme Fergusson, he's a hufflepuff.
He's a nice guy who just gets really homesick when he's at school, but since coming back to school he's been feeling a lot better since he was able to go home during the holidays. However, this year things will change for him. he used to go back to his grandparents during the holiday but they are too old for that now, so Graeme is going through a few things that his still young mind can't understand. he'll be looking for some friends who can begin to help him through a slightly tricky year.
Let me know what you think!

That sounds very good indeed! I guess this one would be easier for you to start, as I don't know how Graeme would get into a conversation the other way round. I think James can do comforting because he's never had a father he actually knew, and his mother has been diagnosed with cancer.

I can PM you when I'm back from my holiday if you want, so you don't wonder where I am.

James

Alrighty!
Just PM me when you get back, and I can start something up between them!
:hug:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back