Not open for further replies.

Cathy Knighton

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
2v1arl2.gif

Overly Conservative | Naive | Easily Manipulated
Kind | Smart | Muggle Born
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Cathyrine Knighton or simply Cathy comes from an affluent political family in Gloucester, although, they currently reside in London. She grew up in Gloucester in a conservative manner lead by her mother, Alexis Knighton, a Member of Parliament. Cathy had been groomed to be proper and the next in line to her family's legacy. The British girl is easily manipulated and will believe whatever people would say to her even though it isn't true, specially anything politics related because she'd only believe what her parents would tell her.

She's smart but has some poor judgment episodes once in a while. Cathy's mother's side of the family has a secret that has never been revealed to her until she got her letter from HNZ (Yes, she's going to HNZ :r my only one unsorted). According to this thread, her uncle was a wizard but came from a muggle family. So, that's a shock to her conservative mother, who at first, doesn't believe in any of the wizarding world society but later on was just jealous of her brother being magical. As of right now, she goes to Eaton Square School until she goes to Hogwarts New Zealand (Rich and a politician mother :r sounds like a red flag)

Anyways, here's the simple task y'all have to participate. Cathy needs a friend(s) but not just like your typical one but the one's who can put bad information on her head about stuffs, maybe about the wizarding world because it was sudden for her to know the unknown world. Next, is a Best friend that can fight for her and tells her that the Wizarding world isn't so bad. Warning though that she's talkative and will ask questions all the time, hope y'all can handle her. Optional: Enemies, future love interest and future final ... I'm very open with these options.

If y'all interested just reply here :) Thank you​
<i>
</i>

I can offer Kelly Anderson she is from England.
She could be a friend or best friend.
She is muggle born her slef.

Hey so I have a future first year, Simon Vanity who could be a friend of sorts to her, he's a highly competitive and jealous person so he would likely be quite jealous of her prior education and her status. He's blunt and very honest. He's not the type to manipulate people, but he likes magic and wouldn't put any bad ideas in her head. If even they didn't get along he would never lie to her about things. I don't know how well they'd get along, but they could friends, and if they don't really work as friends they could be enemies?

Hi ^_^

I have Athena Martinez, who's currently unsorted and I can offer her as an enemy for Cathy. She's manipulative and a liar and she can get easily envious of others who's are better than her at something she's also interested in. She'll change over time as she gets older and matures, so they could be frenemies or future friends? Of course, because Cathy is easily manipulated they might not ever be able to be friends fully, but if that doesn't turn out they could just be enemies...whatever works :)

Also, as a friend I can offer Xavier Mackintosh (he'll be created soon and will be sorted in the next IC year). His personality is very different to Athena's, he's protective and also honest, he's observant and friendly and also surprisingly patient. I think he could eventually be a love interest if you want, although we don't have to plan that straight away xD I think Xavier would tell her how things are but as gently as possible to try to protect her from further hurt by others. Let me know what you think :D

Kate Hills/Kelly Anderson: Can I have a little about them, please? I just want some insight on how to rp them. Thank you

Simon Vanity: Would his jealousy be visible to Cathy? I was thinking maybe, he can keep it until they come to Hogwarts? Like him having an episode and telling Cathy all about it? I mean they can meet first and all that.

Athena Martinez: The frenemies part sound about right for the both. Because Cathy's not really good at having enemies. Although, do you have any ideas what would be the cause?

Xavier Mackintosh: If you're up for it, I was thinking maybe Cathy can treat him like brotherly and he can treat her like a sister. We can insert the love interest as they grew closer or grew older but everything you suggested still stands.

Cathy Knighton said:
Simon Vanity: Would his jealousy be visible to Cathy? I was thinking maybe, he can keep it until they come to Hogwarts? Like him having an episode and telling Cathy all about it? I mean they can meet first and all that.
Oh it would be visible and open, and probably quite constant. He doesn't really hide his jealousy well. xD We could RP them and see what happens?

Athena x Cathy: Athena gets jealous of others if they seem to be better off than her at something, it would depend on the situation but she could impulsively say mean things to her without actually meaning it. At the same time though, she'll probably admire Cathy for her personality and how nice she is to people, even if Athena might use her for her own benefit. So I was thinking for the enemies part, if Cathy is sensitive and can get easily hurt she might start to dislike Athena on occasion when she's being mean even to other people?

Xavier x Cathy: sure :) I'm literally up for whatever with those two.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back