OOC First Name
Sophia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Jules was having a pretty rough time with her studies but it wasn't like she really cared about it, not with Brightstone week so close! She was way more excited about the chance to hang out with people outside of Hogwarts because it absolutely sucked to live in the same place for nine months and not being allowed to leave the territory of the school, except for the breaks and these weeks. So instead of learning for upcoming exams, she was simply searching for her brother. For some weird reasons, she received his letter from mom and now she had a lot of questions. How did it come to that mom was all that sweet with him even in letters? Unfair! It was kid favoritism and not like she actually had big problems with that, it was a perfect chance to tease him again. So she just got to the fourth floor because she had heard that Rem was in the library while going she wasn't exactly paying attention to people around her and just hummed some melody she heard some time ago.

@Zachariah Ezekiel King

Last edited:
Zachariah had been wandering around for no absolute reason. His mind was in the clouds so to speak. So he definitely didn't see the person walking in his direction. He was quickly brought back to reality when he crashed into someone. Not being in a good mood as it was he growled. "What the hell!?" Zachariah huffed out. He looked up to see who it was and suddenly felt bad. "Oh. Hey Jay. I didn't see you there."

Jules understood that people were here only when she accidentally bumped into someone. Looked like she was faster to recognize him as she tried to not laugh when he huffed. What a grumpy man! "Zeke! Ight, not a big deal," she didn't admit that it was her fault too, she just went in for a hug, remembering that he wasn't a fan of messed up hair. "How are you? Oh, God! We haven't talked for a while," she fastly burst out in excitement to hear what new was in her friend's life.

Zachariah forced a smile when Julia hugged him. 'At least she didn't mess up my hair.' He thought to himself. "I'm as good as I can get on a day like this. How are you?" Zachariah answered with a tilt of his head. "Yeah. I guess it has been a while huh." Zachariah really hadn't taken much note of it. He scratched the back of his neck with a shrug.

As Zeke didn't protest being hugged, Jules noted that she will take that as a tradition when they meet with a plan. "Oh glad, you're okay! Well, I aaaaam doing fine! School isn't as fun as I thought it will be but maybe I am just hanging out in the wrong places," she lightly giggled, not even noticing any hints if Zeke was trying to give them. "It has been, yes! By the way, how is your wrist?" she lightly pointed to his arm, quietly hoping that he still wears that hair tie that she gave him.

Zachariah couldn't say he disagreed with Julia. He was finding things a bit boring as well. When he wasn't messing with his sister or stealing her cat. The thought seemed to trigger his memory of where he was going and why. As if summoned, Kaiba stuck his head out of Zachariah's bag and meowed quite loudly. Ignoring the cat Zachariah tentatively pulled up his robe sleeve. He had to admit that the hairband provided some protection from him hurting himself too badly, but his wrist still turned red every now and again. Unfortunately, this was one of the times when he had a red mark as evidence. "My wrist is fine." Zachariah defended before Julia had the chance to say anything.

Jules noticed the cat in Zeke's bag and her eyes went wide. "Is that a cat? Oh my! He's so cute!" she leaned a bit down, closer to the cat, and then stood up again. "Can I pet him?" She was obsessed with cats even while having two dogs, but dogs were more in her younger brother's area, she was sure she will be a wine auntie with a whole bunch of cats. And when she heard Zeke defending himself, she looked at him annoyedly. "Bro... Seriously? Show me it!" she stated that she wanted to see his wrist. "Looks like I will need to give you a scrunchie, it's softer. Next time when we will meet, I will bring you it, just remind me that," she sounded a bit worried and at the same time a bit disappointed, and in the end, she gave him a smile to not seem so full of not the sweetest feelings.

Zachariah looked down at the cat still softly meowing and looking for attention. "Yeah sure go ahead. I'm not interested in giving him attention right now." Zachariah shrugged and pulled it out of his bag. He then handed the cat to Julia. "His name is Kaiba by the way," Zachariah added as an afterthought. Zachariah shrugged and scratched the back of his neck when Julia spoke about the scrunchie thing. He really didn't think it was necessary, but he figured Julia wouldn't take no for an answer. "Yeah. Sure whatever. I'll send you an owl every day." Zachariah said with a hit of sarcasm.

Julia immediately took the cat in her arms and hugged him, before starting to pet him. "Kaiba... He is adorable, why did you keep him in the bag?" she laughed before hugging the cat again. She surely preferred cats over dogs, dogs were her youngest brother's area. And she laughed again when he was sarcastic. "Oh boy, you speak fluent sarcasm, where did you learn it?" she teased him a bit, she would nudge him if she didn't have Kaiba in her hands. "But just remind me it, not like it's hard for you." She showed him tongue before paying attention to the cat again.

Zachariah shrugged before deciding to give Julia an answer. "I didn't want his owner to know that I have him. She's rather catty herself." Zachariah stated. It did bother him that Julia would think he's a cat thief. He figured that if he actually told her the owner was his sister she would understand but he, admittedly, wanted to see how she would react. Zachariah smiled a bit at Julia's teasing. "If I told you I'd have to kill you," Zachariah said sticking his tongue out at Julia in light-hearted retaliation. "Yes, miss bossy-pants I'll remind you."

Jules opened the mouth in shock, started to laugh loudly, and shook her head. "What? Who is his owner?" she still laughed as hugging Kaiba again. She didn't think he is a cat thief but it sounded really funny to her. "Whaaat? You wouldn't do that! You love me too much," she laughed again but still was teasing him. Somehow she found herself already attached to the boy. When he showed the tongue back, she mimicked and laughed. "How did you call me? Whaaat?" she widened her eyes again and giggled.

Zachariah had to admit that somehow Julia always lightened his mood. "It's my sister's cat. I just enjoy irritating her." Zachariah shrugged with a smirk. His somewhat somber mood from earlier was disappearing. He couldn't help but laugh along with Julia. "You never know how the sarcastic school might react. Oops I've said too much." Zachariah shrugged and covered his mouth in pretense. He shrugged his shoulders again and dropped his hand when Julia asked what he called her. A smirk evident on his face. "Oh you heard me."

Julia shrugged while laughing. "That's fair! Maybe you could steal Remus's Nebbie while he is away and give me it? That ball of hair is treated too well," she joked and gave a light peck to Kaiba's head. She was absolutely enjoying that cat. "NO! Zeke! NO! You need me!" she acted like she was dramatically offended and put her hand to her forehead before breaking into the laugh again. "Repeat that! I dare you," she challenged him with a daring grin on her face. She would lie if she said that she didn't already love Ravenclaw, he was surely one of the coolest people in school.

Zachariah smiled. "Don't tempt me I just might steal that furball." He wasn't lying about it either. Some how he found it fun watching someone fret over a lost pet. He laughed as Julia got all dramatic. Yep he was... Happy he had her as a Friend. Zachariah was never one to back down from a dare. So when Julia said she dared him the smirk on his face grew. He knew he'd get hit or something but really it was her own fault. "Miss. Bossy. Pants." Zachariah said emphasising each word. The smirk on his face seemed glued in place.

Jules laughed and put her hand on her stomach. "Remus will get mad, you don't want to see him mad but oh... Now I want to steal that little ball, I bought a new shampoo," she made her thinking face. "What would happen with a pygmy puff if it gets washed with a shampoo?" she surely was the one to get weird thoughts when she didn't need them. When he started to repeat, she looked at him with a still shocked face. "No way, you did that!" she giggled and then went in closer to start tickling him.

Zachariah shook his head smiling. "I have no clue. Maybe it would melt. Like me." Zachariah said. The last part was added subconsciously as he brushed back his jelled hair with his hand. The talk of shampoo reminded him that he hadn't washed his hair in a while. Zachariah smiled as he watched Julia's face morph into a hocked on. "Of course I did. You dared me to." Zachariah shrugged. When Julia tried tickling him he looked at her with an eyebrow raised. He was trying not to givie in, but ultimately started laughing and stepping away from her. "Not fair." Zachariah laughed.

Jules raised her eyebrows and started to laugh. "You are melting? You have to show me it!" she started laughing loudly. "Zeke is melting! Zeke is melting! Zeke is melting!" she started to state teasingly and laughed again. "People are wimps and never does that, I met someone with guts," she laughed, and when she was tickling him, she was laughing like she was the one who was getting tickled. "Life's unfair! Get used to it," she laughed as stepping closer to him to continue laughing. And with all the laugh, she fell a bit forward and it ended up hugging him. "Alright, hugs work too," Jules chuckled not letting him go immediately.

Zachariah laughed at Julia. "Can't you see I'm just a puddle on the floor." Zachariah said and scoffed dramatically. He started laughing himself. He didn't expect Julia to hug him so he practically stood stiff as a board at first. "I suppose they do." Zachariah said as he began to hug Julia back. It was awkward for him but he didn't want to spoil her mood.

Jules couldn't keep back laughing, she was pretty sure that if she will laugh even louder, some of the older kids will tell her to shut up as they still actually were in the corridor. "Alright, alright, I don't bite! At least, not always," she teased him and nudged him in the stomach when he froze after she hugged him. When he started to hug her back, she hugged him tighter and a bit lift him off the ground if he let her do that. "You are too heavy for me," she laughed and said that, even if she wasn't able to pick him up.

Zachariah shook his head unsure what to say. Then Julia tried to lift him. He immediately tried to stick his feet to the ground. Not that he didn't like leaving the ground. He just didn't like people picking him up. Zachariah feigned hurt at Julia's comment. "I am not. How dare you." Zachariah exclaimed in the most dramatic way he could think of.

Jules finally let Zeke go and laughed at how dramatic he was. "You aaare heavy," she teasingly singed through that. Her voice broke a bit in the middle of it but she didn't feel embarrassed about that, that was a new chance for her to start laughing. "Puberty," she let that slip out and laughed again, she surely didn't hit the puberty yet but she hit the age when she was allowed to joke about that.

Zachariah rolled his eyes and pretended he would feint. "Oh the horror." Being a little more serious Zachariah smirked. "It must be all the muscle I have." He flexed an arm and winked. When Julia mentioned puberty his face changed to visible discomort. He did not wish to discuss that topic with anyone.

Jules broke into the laugh when he was acting like he was fainting. "Oh, that's a lot of muscles," she let her look like she was absolutely impressed by his muscles and when he winked, she waved at her face with her hand as trying to get away the heat. "Oh, don't be such a moron! I just meant my voice crack, I am not going to give you the lecture on that," she loudly laughed. She would never talk about something like that, not with Zeke.

Zachariah nodded with a sigh of relief. "Can I have Kaiba back? I should probably return him before my sister gets even more upset." Zachariah shrugged not really wanting to give the furball back. Also not wanting to have to look after it any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back