OOC First Name
Witchie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Antaras was bouncing in place next to his mother as she withdrew the money they would be needing for his school supplies from their Gringotts Vault. She looked over at him and gave a soft chuckle before reaching out a hand and laying it on his shoulder, causing him to look up at her and stop bouncing. "Sorry, Mum!" he chirped. "I'm just soooo excited to finally be going to Hogwarts! I know you said it's just school, but it's MAGIC school! Not that boring Muggle school from before...." he grumbled. "And anyway, I still can't believe you want me to continue that Muggle stuff while I'm at Hogwarts... I'll get made fun of for sure!" He said in a lower tone of voice, looking around to see if anyone was listening in.

Vivian Edason looked down at her son and sighed internally before focusing her expression into something stern. "Antaras, you shame your family by looking down on your Muggle ancestors," she frowned, seeing his expression crumple. She hated having to 'be the bad guy' as it were, but seeing as how she was the only "guy" in the picture, she would have to do it. She squeezed his shoulder lightly, trying to signal to Antaras that she was not completely disappointed in him. "Antaras," she sighed. "you have much to learn before you are a full-fledged wizard, but that's OK." She began to kneel next to him. "You don't need everyone's approval, my darling."

Antaras shook his head. "I don't need everyone's approval, but it would be nice to have someone my age be my friend for once! Everyone just thinks I'm the weird bookworm!" He said, and ripped himself away from his mother's hand, running down the street, not looking where he was going. Vivian reached out to catch him, but was too slow.

"Antaras!" she shouted after him, hoping someone would get him before he hurt himself.

Aurora had been doing her holiday shopping with her family close enough by, but she could admit she'd been a bit distracted by something and had headed off in a different direction from them. Aurora knew she'd catch up later, the place wasn't so big that she wouldn't be lost forever, and she knew she wasn't too far from where she'd be able to get an adult to help her. The girl was minding her own business as she suddenly heard a name be shouted and was just able to move out of the way of him. "Woow," she said with a gasp of air. That had really been quite close, she didn't want to get hurt or have the boy get hurt either.

ooc: hope you don't mind me joining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back