On the prowl again

Edward Newton

OOC First Name
Summer
Eddie was on the prowl again. It had been a few days since his last 'catch' but he was back on top of his game and thouroughly drunk. He stumbled out into the street and approached a girl, she looked like a good one, up for a good time and no strings to be seen. "Y'alright honey." He winked and grinned in a cheeky manner.

Sophia walked along obsidian wearing her favourite dress. She was surprised when a boy stepped in front of her but smiled when she realised that he was completely p!ssed and incredibly vulnerable. "Hey handsome." She moved closer to him so she was centimetres from him.

Eddie grinned as she responded in the best way possible. "I'm happy to say you've won an amazing proze." He grinned hin his cheeky way and slung his arm around her. "A night in a hotel room with me." He winked and hoped she'd accept the offer. Girls were getting to stuck up these days.

Sophia smiled when his arms went round him so she put put her arms round his neck. "I do love the idea of that prize." She grinned. "Do you have a hotel in mind??" Soph hadn't been in New Zealand for very long so didn't know her way around much.

Eddie grinned. "Why, yes I do little lady, in fact, I believe the man who runs it #is expecting me still." He turned her around and began to walk her in the direction of the hotel he frequented most. A thought managed to get through the drunken haze that was his mind. This girl seemed pretty young. "How old are you darling?"

"Ooo." She grinned as she walked. "Asking a young lady her age. Aren't we rude." Soph teased him. "But seeing as I don't care. I'm 16. Yourself??" Soph didn't really care as she wouldn't see him again but she just wanted to make a good conversation before they got to the hotel.

Eddie grinned, she didn't really look it in his opinion but she was legal. "I happen to be twenty two. Ah, here we are." He opened the door for the much younger girl and winked over at the guy behind the desk. The man threw the keys to his usual room at Eddie and gave him a weird look. "It's alright Berny, she is legal." He laughed and took her to the lift. As they stood there he couldn't help himself, he grabbed her and snogged her.

Soph watched as the man threw the keys at him and then smiled when he said that she was of age. The snog took her by surprise but her hands immediately went up his top. She could feel his muscles under his fingers and was disappointed to stop when the lift arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back